Perfectly Planned, LLC Reviews

Perfectly Planned, LLC 1
Perfectly Planned, LLC 2

Diana Darrah · Married on 03/23/2019

She makes it perfect.

Our wedding was beautiful, fun and stress free because we decided to hire Val. Because we wanted a short engagement, we needed both a planner and day-of coordinator. Val knew all of the vendors we needed, and all of the people we worked with, mostly suggest by her, were fantastic to work with. Val is so very nice and sweet all through this process, but on the day-of she has her game face on. I literally had not one moment of stress on my wedding day. If anything went wrong - I have no idea because she had everything handled. She was awesome to work with.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie Kranz · Married on 02/22/2019

Amazing! Hire val!

I was referred to Val by a close friend of mine who was currently working with Val on planning her wedding. From day one of meeting Val, she was a joy to work with and get to know.

My husband and I do not live in Ohio, so we were planning a wedding from afar. Val was so flexible when it came to phone calls/meetings since we were on a time difference. She was also a huge help with communicating with vendors and meeting with them since we couldn't always. When we were in Cleveland for wedding planning, we had some long days of meeting with various vendors, and again was flexible with her time/schedule to make things work.

Val turned my vision into a reality. She made helpful recommendations along the way and kept our budget in mind. Val assisted with our timeline and made sure we allowed enough time for photos, transitions in the day, guests arriving, etc. She also made sure all the vendors knew the timeline and where/when to be.

Our wedding day was truly PERFECT. And it's because of Val. She made sure Dave and I took in every moment and enjoyed ourselves. She took care of everything that day, and the day ran PERFECTLY. Seriously, not one thing was off or late. It was the best day ever, and I couldn't have imagined it or done it without Val!

Can't recommend her enough! (My sister loved Val throughout my planning process and couldn't get over how perfectly our day went, so she hired Val as soon as she got engaged!)

Sent on 05/15/2019

Hannah · Married on 01/19/2019

Enjoy Your Own Wedding and Hire Val!

I was a very. very organized bride but I knew from the beginning I wanted help for the day-of coordination. I just wanted to be able to relax and enjoy my day and Val allowed that to happen! We got married in a blizzard and had some last minute cancellations from guests and Val handled everything day of. People kept commenting that I was such a relaxed bride and was having so much fun and I truly think it was because we had Val there in case anything happened! You won't regret bringing her on board! It was the best money we spent in our wedding budget.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Ellen · Married on 09/22/2018

I would recommend Val 10 times over again!!!

Oh wow, where to begin. We met with Val about 9 months before our wedding (we had a 2 year long engagement), and at that very first consultation, Val made me feel relieved, shared free advice and calmed my nerves all BEFORE even hiring her. Val, was amazing. During the planning process, Val scheduled our appointment for table linens, came to the appointment AND helped pick out items that matched the "look" I was going for. The week of the wedding Val allowed us to drop off all of our decorations, card box, cake cutter, etc. etc. to her so that we didn't have to worry about getting it to the venue. Val arrived early afternoon for our 5:30PM ceremony and helped set up and made sure all of our vendors were there on time. Val communicated with our all of vendors and made sure the timeline of the evening went smoothly. Val is very experienced, very timely, extremely friendly, honest and willing to go above and beyond to make your wedding day perfect. I didn't come close to listing all of the things Val helped us with. She was a vital piece to our wedding planning. We can't thank her enough. I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Katie · Married on 09/02/2018

Val was so much help on our wedding day, I don't even want to think about what the day would have been like without her there! She took care of everything we asked for and kept everything running so smooth. She was friendly, funny and ready for anything the day may have thrown at her. I really appreciated everything she and her team did for us!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Madelyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Val and Kayle are the reason our wedding day went so smoothly and flawlessly. Kayle came in like a breeze, taking care of everything and anything we couldn't do because we we're busy running doing wedding day things. From helping with the timeline, to grabbing us drinks at our reception, they were constantly watching over everything and making sure any problems that did arise, never reached us. They were our most important vendor by far, and I honestly don't think we could have done it without them. They are a must have for your wedding day. Thank you ladies!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Liza · Married on 09/23/2017

Hiring Val was easily the best decision I made for my wedding, and arguably one of the better decisions I've made in my entire life. To say that she saved my wedding wouldn't even do her justice! She's fun yet incredibly hardworking, and managed to keep every aspect of my wedding going even when several other vendors made mistakes that could've easily unraveled the whole thing. I literally can't imagine how things would've gone without her, because she saved the day multiple times!

When our liquor provider didn't come prepared with enough champagne flutes, and she got them to pay for replacements from a local event rental facility and deliver them to the venue within about 90 minutes! We also had an issue with our groomsmen tuxedo accessories being the wrong color, and not only did she find a workable solution from the tuxedo rental provider before ceremony time, but she also took them to task on their mistake and set me up to get a full refund after the fact.

I can't stress this enough: my perfect wedding wouldn't have even been possible without Val. She deserves much more than 5 stars. If you are wavering on whether or not you need a wedding coordinator, the answer is– you need a Val. She's someone that will go to the ends of the earth just to make sure your vision is perfect, and that's something that's truly invaluable. Seriously, do yourself a favor and stop looking at other planners! This is the one!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Perfectly Planned, LLC 3
    Perfectly Planned, LLC 4

laura · Married on 07/15/2017

I cannot begin to thank Val for everything she did to give Laura and Brian a beautiful day. To say she went above and beyond is such an understatement. She rescued us from our original planner and work tirelessly through many, many venue personnel changes (11 to be exact). She did everything we asked and many things we hadn't even thought of. 18 months of planning, every thing that could go wrong honestly did but Val was there to make it right. She was a godsend yesterday and allowed me to enjoy the day and our guests. Believe me when I say you need a wedding planner and Val is by far the best.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Jessyka · Married on 06/17/2017

Val was the best! I couldn't have gotten through my big day without her! She was on top of her game for the whole planning process! She was so organized and thought of every last detail! I would recommend Val to any of my friends who are getting married in the future. She really knows what she is doing and is so professional.

Thank you, Val, for everything! You made my special day everything and more!

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • Mrs.Castaldo

Yara · Married on 04/29/2017

I love Val! we clicked from the time we met at Starbucks when I was considering hiring someone for the "Day off". She did way beyond that and recommended vendors for invitations and ideas for the Wedding. I didn't have to worry about family running around because I knew Perfectly Planned had it under control. She was able to work closely with our vendor team and venue to make our wedding Perfect.

Sent on 05/11/2017

amanda · Married on 10/22/2016

Val did such a wonderful job at our wedding and I 100% recommend her! We did not worry about one thing on our wedding day and if anything did happen, I didn't know about it! She will take care of you so that you can relax and enjoy every single moment.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Perfectly Planned, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! :)

Michael · Married on 09/24/2016

Val was awesome, and we're so glad we got her for our wedding day! At the beginning of wedding planning, we didn't think a DOC was necessary, but once was made progress, we realized we wouldn't be able to relax on our day. When we first met, she was totally open to all our ideas and was more than happy to execute them.
    On the day of, she arrived at the venue well before us, and everything was perfect when we got there! She even took some of our spare decorations and made it look even better. She got the ceremony started right on time (which neither of us thought ever happened at weddings!) and managed the day perfectly. Val did a great job communicating and keeping us on the timeline without ever being pushy. It was also so nice that she packed everything up and loaded our cars - all we had to do at the end of the night was say goodbye to people and leave!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Perfectly Planned, LLC's reply:

Thank you very much, Michael! It was my absolute pleasure being a part of your wedding day.

Allie · Married on 07/30/2016

My wedding went flawlessly thanks to Val. I could not have done it without her. When I found myself frazzled or panicked she managed to bring me down and take care of everything. She was prepared when something was forgotten and had everything perfectly timed. All the vendors she found for me were outstanding. I had so much fun planning with her! <3

Sent on 08/01/2016

Therese · Married on 06/18/2016

Val was incredible. She helped us with everything we needed, was readily and easily available and accessible to us. We couldn't have done our wedding weekend without her and are eternally grateful. It was the best money we spent!

Sent on 06/19/2016

My wife and I had to reach out to Val in the last months because our other planner vanished. Val stepped in and helped us the entire way. She was polite and professional! The day of was amazing. If there were any problems I didn't see them. She gave us the peace of mind to just enjoy the day!! I'd recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Stephen · Married on 05/14/2016

I was in a wedding this past weekend for my sister, and the bride wanted me to express on her behalf how much she appreciated Perfectly Planned's services. Laura used Valerie as a Day-of Coordinator - a decision that I know my sister was extremely glad she made. Throughout the entire process, Valerie was extremely professional, organized, accommodating, and helpful. She constantly anticipated the needs of the event; Valerie foresaw any problem before it occurred and quickly intervened to provide for a flawless wedding. I would strongly recommend Perfectly Planned for any event!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Rachel · Married on 04/16/2016

I cant say enough good things about Val! I met her on a wedding site when I was searching for venues. At the time I didn't realize I would need a planner. She commented on a post about a specific venue and was willing to help me contact the facility (who was very hard to reach) even though I had not hired her for any services. I quickly realized that planning a wedding in 3 months with 3 kids and a full time job, may be more than I could handle on my own. We met at a Starbucks and I advised her my wedding was small and the budget was very limited. She was more than willing to work with me on price and gave me a great deal! She quickly researched ideas for venues and met with me several times to find the perfect place. She also handled designing all my paper products from invitations to table numbers, seating chart ect. She let me take the reigns on the things I wanted to handle and was not pushy what so ever when it came to choosing my vendors, but gave me plenty of options. The service I valued the most however was having her there as my day of coordinator. She came to the rehearsal the night before and helped coordinate the wedding party for the ceremony. On the day of she showed up as we were getting hair and makeup done and completely set up my entire reception with her assistant. She met all the vendors that showed up and showed them where to set things up, set up my décor, centerpieces, and coordinated with the photographer. We had one small emergency when my makeup artist forgot to bring eye lash glue and we were freaking out trying to find someone to go purchase some. Val came to rescue when she happened to have just that in her emergency wedding kit! She even held my train walking out to meet my groom for our first look. At the end of the night, she handled all of the take down and reorganizing so I could enjoy my time with my family and friends. Val was the best investment in my budget, and I feel she is now a friend.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Ali · Married on 12/05/2015

Val was wonderful! She took care of everything the day of the wedding and it went off perfectly. I could relax and enjoy my wedding day because I could trust her completely. I would recommend Val to every bride!!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Val to the rescue! An unfortunate situation left us without a Day of Coordinator, setup tear-down crew, bartender, and servers just days before our wedding. Val swooped in and offered to help immediately. We first met with her at our venue a few days before the wedding to go over how we wanted things to go. She showed up with great energy and began writing everything down immediately. Val was in control and more than prepared. Val created exactly what we told her we wanted and more. She went out of her way in so many ways from picking up flowers, making and framing signs, and everything in between. Our venue only provided tables and chairs and the entire set up and tear down process had to take place between 11am-11pm on the day of. We didn't want family and friends to be tasked with the clean up and Val took care of everything. Anytime I went to check to make sure we were on schedule, Val was already working on the next step. Val was always one step ahead and kept the entire night running smoothly. I was never aware when we ran out of ice or water, she just took care of it. Even after the wedding she met up with me to give me some of our things left behind. Val was always sweet, calm, and in control. She saved our big day and it wouldn't have been the same without her!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2015

Hiring Val was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! I originally had no intentions of hiring a coordinator for my wedding, because I was so organized and on top of things. It wasn't until I started thinking about all the things that needed done on the day of the wedding that I realized I needed help! Val met with me one on one twice to make sure she knew exactly what I needed her to do! She came to the rehearsal the night before the wedding, and I was so grateful for her there! She coordinated exactly how everyone should stand, and when they should walk, and made sure that the groom and groomsmen were paying attention (a duty that I certainly would not want to have!). The day of the wedding Val was an absolute life-saver! She took every stress and worry off my shoulders. She went above and beyond; telling everyone when it was time to do everything, making sure the groom and groomsmen were ready and dressed, setting up the reception hall, dealing with anything that went wrong, dismissing tables to eat, packaging up food and putting it in our getaway car, and even staying afterwards to tear down!
    She made sure that me and my family all got to have a relaxing and stress free day!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Fantastic job and highly recommended! Took care of everything so my husband, family, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I hear later that there were few minor issues with the venue and caterer but had no idea the day of our wedding.

Sent on 02/12/2016

rosey · Married on 09/20/2014

Val did a great job making our dream wedding come true within our budget. Not only did she find us our gorgeous venue (Quail Hallow State Park), but also our DJ( Cipriano Production), our rentals (Sully's),and our amazing caterer (Dishes by Design). She always answered my texts messages, came to every meeting, and was there for the full set up the day before the wedding. She also worked very hard the day of our wedding. She was very attenitive to me and my husband as well as made sure everything was in order. Thank you so much Val for your help making our day perfect!

Sent on 11/16/2015
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 11/17/2018

So much stress relief thanks to Perfectly Planned!

Val and the ladies who helped her were SO GREAT on my wedding day! It relieved so much stress having someone there on our day to handle all the things that needed direction so that we could relax and enjoy the highlights of our big day and not be worried about the flow and little things! We are forever grateful to Val for everything and she also helped us get connected with great vendors. Everyone should use her to make your day stress free and great!

Sent on 12/05/2018

We loved our wedding coordinator, Kayle. She was very bubbly and helpful with everything we needed her to do. Just one tip is to make sure to talk with the coordinator to go over which decisions she can make on your behalf.

Sent on 06/20/2016