I Can Go The Distance Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Package Price

I Can Go The Distance is a wedding planning business in Canton, Ohio, owned and operated by event coordinator Veronica Andrews, otherwise known as Vee. Initially established in 2021, the company strives to go above and beyond while bringing your wedding dreams to life. Vee is passionate about organizing weddings and special occasions in a stress-free environment. Her goal as your wedding planner is to ensure a fun and relaxed process that allows you to celebrate in style and comfort.

I Can Go The Distance offers three customizable planning packages specializing in day-of coordination services. Vee can be available from six hours to the whole wedding day, based on your needs and budgets. All three packages include timeline creation and management, venue setup, and vendor liaison. A la carte services include rehearsal dinner coordination and recommended vendors for photography, beauty, and wedding bakery needs.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Shanika
    Shanika H. Married on 09/17/2022

The Absolute Best!!!

My experience with her has been amazing. She is very reliable organized, helpful and resourceful. She got me discounts upon discounts, She makes you feel comfortable and she literally does go the distant for you. She has made my wedding planning a lot less stressful and fun.
  • Chris
    Chris Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Definitely an amazing experience!

She has been a huge help! She is amazing at what she does. Very professional and I would definitely recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Martia
Martia
Wedding Decor

Hi, I鈥檓 Martia! I was raised in the city of Youngstown and decided to follow my passion and build my event/decorating company in January 2015. I love being able to make memorable events for customers, and put my visions together to create something beautiful, is what I live for. Having a loving husband and a house full sons behind me makes me push even harder to make Touch of Class such a success!

Holly
Holly
Baker- Wedding Cakes/Dessert Table

Hi! I鈥檓 Holly, owner and operator of Sweet P鈥檚 Custom Cakes. I pride myself on making gorgeous custom cakes that taste as good (or better!) than they look! I鈥檝e been baking since I was two years old and I feel beyond lucky to make a living following my heart鈥檚 passion and being able to bring others happiness in the process!

Christiana
Christiana
Designer/T-shirt Artist

Hello! I am so happy to be a part of this team and to help make your day as memorable as can be. My name is Christiana and I am the maker behind Christiana Jaye Designs. I am a wife, busy mama and crafty guru. My business has changed a lot since I started it for fun in January 2019, but I wouldn鈥檛 change where I am at for the world. Being a small business owner is the most empowering feeling I have ever experienced. I can鈥檛 wait to work with each and every one of you to make your day even more special!

34760 CENTER RIDGE RD PO BOX 39064 NORTH RIDGEVILLE, OH 44039-3184 Canton, OH, 44714

always open!
Location of (I Can Go The Distance Events)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding