I Can Go The Distance Events

34760 CENTER RIDGE RD PO BOX 39064 NORTH RIDGEVILLE, OH 44039-3184, Canton, OH 44714 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $700
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Meet the Team

About I Can Go The Distance Events

I Can Go The Distance is a wedding planning business in Canton, Ohio, owned and operated by event coordinator Veronica Andrews, otherwise known as Vee. Initially established in 2021, the company strives to go above and beyond while bringing your wedding dreams to life. Vee is passionate about organizing weddings and special occasions in a stress-free environment. Her goal as your wedding planner is to ensure a fun and relaxed process that allows you to celebrate in style and comfort.

I Can Go The Distance offers three customizable planning packages specializing in day-of coordination services. Vee can be available from six hours to the whole wedding day, based on your needs and budgets. All three packages include timeline creation and management, venue setup, and vendor liaison. A la carte services include rehearsal dinner coordination and recommended vendors for photography, beauty, and wedding bakery needs.

• Black-owned

Videos 2 Videos

5 Reviews for I Can Go The Distance Events

• Chris

Chris · Getting married on 09/17/2022

Definitely an amazing experience!

She has been a huge help! She is amazing at what she does. Very professional and I would definitely recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2021

Hannah M. · Getting married on 09/03/2022

I can go the distance events

My experience with the event planner is amazing!!!!! She has been on top of getting the rest of my wedding vendors booked in just few short days she checks in all the time. If I have any questions she’s always available to answer them. I 10/10 recommend using her to plan whatever you need I would be so lost without her helping me!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2021

I Can Go The Distance Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 600
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 700
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of I Can Go The Distance Events

Martia

Martia

Wedding Decor

Hi, I’m Martia! I was raised in the city of Youngstown and decided to follow my passion and build my event/decorating company in January 2015. I love being able to make memorable events for customers, and put my visions together to create something beautiful, is what I live for. Having a loving husband and a house full sons behind me makes me push even harder to make Touch of Class such a success!

Holly

Holly

Baker- Wedding Cakes/Dessert Table

Hi! I’m Holly, owner and operator of Sweet P’s Custom Cakes. I pride myself on making gorgeous custom cakes that taste as good (or better!) than they look! I’ve been baking since I was two years old and I feel beyond lucky to make a living following my heart’s passion and being able to bring others happiness in the process!

Christiana

Christiana

Designer/T-shirt Artist

Hello! I am so happy to be a part of this team and to help make your day as memorable as can be. My name is Christiana and I am the maker behind Christiana Jaye Designs. I am a wife, busy mama and crafty guru. My business has changed a lot since I started it for fun in January 2019, but I wouldn’t change where I am at for the world. Being a small business owner is the most empowering feeling I have ever experienced. I can’t wait to work with each and every one of you to make your day even more special!

View team

• 34760 CENTER RIDGE RD PO BOX 39064 NORTH RIDGEVILLE, OH 44039-3184 Canton, OH, 44714 See on map
    330-574-7284 (Phone number)
    always open!
    Location of (I Can Go The Distance Events)