Samantha Marie Videography

Medina, OH View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Don't just remember your wedding day- relive it!

Wedding videographers capture emotions, little moments, and most importantly AUDIO. Imagine 10 years from now- will you remember exactly what your partner said during their vows? What about the heartfelt memory your father or maid of honor told during their speeches? With videography, all of the most important pieces of audio are captured during your wedding day. This isn't just a wedding video- it's a living memory. Everything from getting ready, the ceremony, first kiss, speeches, bouquet toss (and more) will be stored on video forever.

Samantha Marie Videography is a woman-owned business located in Northeast Ohio (but I love to travel). My style is a mix between cinematic and documentary. I take a "fly on the wall" approach to wedding videography- I'll pose you two occasionally but I want to capture the "candid and real" you on your day.

I have experience. I've filmed 30+ weddings (and counting). I've earned a BA in Digital Media Production and Journalism. I've been creating videos for as long as I can remember.

My goal as a wedding filmmaker is to tell your story through an unforgettable and beautiful film that you can cherish forever.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
  • Abby
    Abby H. Getting married on 10/09/2021

Super friendly and easy to work with!

Sami will be videoing my wedding in October 2021, but I’ve know Sami since were sorority sisters back in college. She always works so hard to make every video beautiful. After seeing another one of my sorority sisters videos from her wedding day, no other videographer crossed my mind. I cannot wait to see my own video. She is super easy to work with and has made it a point to make things as easily accessible for all her brides.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 05/15/2021

More than we could’ve asked for

We had Sami video our wedding in May, we got our video back a few weeks ago and it was more than we could’ve asked for! She captured every moment, the funny, the emotional, parts I didn’t even know she was recording.. seriously, you won’t even know she’s there.. I was worried about someone constantly being around us and feeling like they were in our way but I kid you not, she captured so many moments and I don’t even remember seeing her in that moment! I highly recommend her! Both my husband and I absolutely LOVE our video, and you wouldn’t believe how many people told us they’ve watched it several times as well! Super good about asking questions about what you want, and your personal style. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better!
    Heather Married on 04/11/2021

Excellent and professional

Samantha is AMAZING! She is very professional, responsive, talented, plus she does GREAT work! At first we didn’t want a videographer, but I’m so grateful we hired one! I didn’t realize how much I actually missed at our wedding, but she captured it! I’ve already told a friend of mine about Sami and recommended that she hire her for her wedding day!

Deals

Samantha Marie Videography 1
Exclusive

Team

Samantha Holzman
Samantha Holzman
Owner, Creative Director, Videographer

Hey there! My name is Sami and I’m the owner, creative director, and videographer of Samantha Marie Videography and Media LLC. I'm originally from Medina, Ohio but I've spent some time in Florence, Italy and Greenville, South Carolina.

I have been a freelance wedding videographer since 2016 but I've been producing videos since middle school. I graduated from Ashland University (Ashland, Ohio) in 2018 with a Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media Production and Digital Media Journalism. I've shot and edited everything from wedding videos to corporate/promotional videos to mini-documentaries to sorority recruitment videos to athletic highlight videos and everything in between.

Video production has always been my passion- I love visualizing a concept or an idea and then seeing it come to life on screen. I love showcasing my creativity and connecting with people through the visual arts.

When I'm not producing videos, you can find me traveling with my fiancé, hanging out with our rescue dog Scout, binge-watching Netflix shows, or playing Mario Kart and Pokémon.

4811 Foote Road Medina, OH, 44256
Location of (Samantha Marie Videography)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding