Toledo, OH 43617 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 73

About Captured With Love Photography

Pricing schedule may be requested from capturedwithlove@yahoo.com. In order to respond back to you faster please provide your name, e-mail and telephone number.

Please feel free to browse the website http://capturedwithlove.com/ for information on these services. If you have any questions or are interested in using our services, please contact us at 419-367-0937 Thank you!

Captured With Love Specializes In:
Photography
Engagement - Pre~Bridal - Wedding - Post Wedding - Trash the Dress - Flaunt the Dress
Custom Wedding Albums
Video Montages
Photo Restoration

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Embarking into the world of photography isn’t about the money made but rather the opportunity and the people I’ve met along the way. Each time I am given a compliment on my work it makes me realize the true meaning of what I am doing for others. I take photos. I freeze life’s beautiful moments and defy time itself. To grasp that concept is to truly appreciate the gift we have been given. I desire to freeze only the best moments and encapsulate each one as part of my ever growing collection.

Dear God, as I bring my subject into focus and prepare to make each portrait, nerver let me forget that I’m creating treasures for some family, a keepsake for loved ones. Make me sensitive to the qualities and virtues of others, that I may draw out into the light the beautiful radiant belongings of their hearts.

Help me to be an artist, collecting the beauty of every soul, the glow of youth, the gentleness, the laughter or tears of each life that is precious in Thy sight. Deeper than a means of livelihood, give me the perspective to see my photographer’s art as a service to others, making life richer and more memorable.

And, dear Lord, between the lights and shadows, the ups and downs and the rolling years, keep me from getting out of focus or off center, so that my life and work may be framed with dignity and colored with contentment. Thank you for giving me this talent.

XOXO Jenny

• Videos 1

56 Reviews for Captured With Love Photography

Megan David · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding photos

Jenny and Chase were phenomenal from the moment our wedding day begun to the very end! They were so fun, easy to be with, had us laughing and organized the whole day of photos for us. Would highly recommend this dynamic duo power couple to anyone 😍

Sent on 07/10/2019

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

We just looked through almost 1700 photos of amazingness! Chase and Jenny benz were so incredible during my wedding! They are a husband/ wife duo and were so in sync with everything ! Jenny was with the girls all morning and chase her husband was withthe guys all morning until the ceremony! They made sure that we didn't run into each other Until I walked down the aisle because we chose not to do the first look. The planning process was easy and perfect! We met with Jenny ahead of time to discuss timeline and details! She made sure to know our wedding day schedules to be able to capture it all! She asked us for a list of all photos that we wanted to make sure we got on wedding day to avoid forgetting about certain photos we wanted! And they were so nice, fun and quick! They were not rude at all to my wedding party! It felt natural all day! My wedding party kept commenting on how natural and easy they were to work with! Before she left the reception she asked me multiple times if I wanted any other photos of any body or anything before they left to make sure she got everything! She even had a list of the photos we wanted the whole day and checked them off as she took them to make sure they didn't miss anything!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Alex · event on 12/14/2015

Jenny and Chase were so awesome to work with!! The pictures turned out amazing!!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Captured With Love Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• The Dress Bridal Boutique
    The Dress Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Jenny with Captured With Love is simply put as amazing! She does a wonderful job on all of her work and is very professional and very artistic. If you are looking for the classic look with a modern spin to your photos she is is the girl. Taking the traditional wedding and engagement and Senior and Baby and well all kids of photos to the next level! I loved working with her and her team for my Photo shoot for my shop and have had great reviews. I would recommend Jenny with Captured With Love to anyone! Oh and she is doing my Best Friends wedding this fall and we are super pumped!!!

• Beautiful Blooms by Jen
    Beautiful Blooms by Jen Wedding Florists

I am so happy that I finally had the opportunity to work with Captured With Love. I've know Jenny for years and it was great to see how she has grown professionally! The pictures turned out amamazing!

• Nashville Event Planning
    Nashville Event Planning Wedding Planners

Jenny was amazing and I love her "eye" as photographers call it! She is also willing to travel anywhere to shoot. She's very professional and listens to what the bride and groom wants. Thank you Jenny