Nashville Event Planning

Hendersonville, TN View map
$700 Package Price

$700 Package Price

Most Brides focus so much on the planning side of their wedding they forget to focus on what is most important, THEMSELVES! Not to worry, Nashville Event Planning is here to help. Our wedding professionals can help you take the wedding you have always wanted of your dreams and make it a reality. We specialize in elegant, rustic, glam, or any style of wedding you want!! Whether you are a bride looking for someone to plan your wedding from start to finish, or if you just need someone there the day of the wedding to coordinate the events of the day. Nashville Event Planning offers a wide array of packages and services that allows each bride to select the option that is right for them. We have planners, coordinators, and designers all under one roof!

In addition to our wedding planning services, we also offer full event services that include floral, event rentals, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and photography. We also have a team of event specialist that will work with you on other special occassions as Corporate Events, fundraising for charities, birthdays, and anniversaries.

"We make dreams a reality"

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

3,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Joe
    Joseph M. Married on 09/04/2021

NEP and Briar Rose Hill

Nita and her team we and are truly amazing.

Masters at the art of creating an experience that everyone will remember.

Our wedding was perfect and it was because of her professionalism and true personal touch.

Nashville Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Joe! You two were so much fun to work with and a joy from the start! I wish you both all the happiness in the world! Please stay in touch!
    Cindy Married on 05/06/2021

Could not have done it without them!

Nashville Event Planning is a very helpful source when planning a wedding. I could not have given my daughter her dream wedding without Nita's help and the help of her assistants. They have creative ideas, helped cut costs, made awesome suggestions and were easy to work with.
  • Katie
    Katie L. Married on 06/14/2020

Amazing! Perfect pintrest inspried wedding!

Nita and her team did an AMAZING job helping me plan my wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect! In the mix of COVID 19- Nita and her team helped me reschedule my wedding and made it so easy. I didn't have to lift a finger. They are all so kind, sweet and attentive to what I wanted and asked for to make my day like I always dreamed of. I would HIGHLY recommend NEP to anyone who is planning an event or wedding.

Nashville Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! It was so much fun working with you on every aspect of your wedding day! You are one of the sweetest people I have ever met! I wish you and Mathew all the happiness in the world.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Ribbons of Chocolate Catering Ribbons of Chocolate Catering Wedding Caterers

Nashville Event Planning is one of the best companies in the Middle Tennessee area! I highly recommend them to anyone who would like for their event to be gorgeous AND stress-free. I have personally worked with them numerous times. As a caterer, I have the utmost respect for her planning & execution....flawless every time! Give Nita and her crew a call! It will be the best decision you will make for your next event! ~ Pam Hogancamp ~ ~ Ribbons of Chocolate Catering~

Michelle Hines Photography Michelle Hines Photography Wedding Photographers

Michelle Hines Photography has worked several weddings with Nashville Event Planning and Design Firm. NEP always has everything handled and done on time. NEP does anything and everything for their couples. We always look forward to working with NEP.

Signature Cakes by Vicki Signature Cakes by Vicki Wedding Cakes

I often say, "You don't need a wedding planner until it's too late!" What I mean is this: you are all dressed up in your stunning wedding gown, everything is ready and you think you or your mom are still the planners. Nope, you are too busy being in the wedding party. And, you should be enjoying your once in a lifetime day. But, instead you are stressing and watching helplessly as things go the wrong way . . . not if Nita with Nashville Event Planning is there. Everything will be seamless and just what you dreamed. Think about it now, before it is too late.

1015 Newmans Trail Hendersonville, 37075

Monday thru Friday 9am to 6pm. Leave messages on weekends and we will return your call as soon as we can. Busy with events on the weekends!!
Location of (Nashville Event Planning)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding