Nashville Event Planning Reviews

Nashville Event Planning 5
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/01/2019

Nita for the win

I had a destination wedding and hired Nita to be my month of wedding coordinator. She handled all the timeline and communication with all my vendors for the last month. It was so nice not having to worry about this. During the wedding Nita was outstanding. She made sure I was good to go, had food, happy and took photos while coordinating the night. Nita was so sweet and helpful.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Nashville Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor for these sweet words! We loved working with you and Luke! You both were so much fun and so was your family and friends. We enjoyed being a part of the wedding day! I wish you both all the best!
  • Malinda

Malinda Gammon · Married on 05/25/2019

Daughter's Wedding Day

Nashville Event Planning did an excellent job for my daughter's wedding day by providing everything we needed. As a mother of the bride it's such a blessing to have all the details taken care of so you can enjoy the day. They made sure the bride was comfortable and took care of all the details and anything we needed that day.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Planner

Nashville Event Planning did a wonderful job a creating a stress free wedding planning process for me and my husband. They did everything for us so we could truly enjoy our day. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Ashlee · Married on 03/16/2019

I cannot thank Nita, Miranda, and their team enough for making my wedding perfect! I didn't have to worry or stress about a thing knowing they were on top of it all. From the moment I emailed them until the end of the wedding they were so helpful in answering all my questions and making sure my dream wedding came to life, all while staying within my budget! You will be so thankful to have Nashville Event Planning there on your wedding day!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Melissa Sanders · Married on 11/17/2018

Spectacular!

This is the most amazing group of ladies I have ever worked with while planning my daughters wedding. They went over the top to make sure that it was magical and looked spectacular.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Family Company

Nashville event planning is a professional and fun family operated company. They are very professional and punctual and do great work.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Kelsey · Married on 10/14/2017

Nita and Miranda take so much time in details. Things that we didn't know to ask, they did. Their experience is unparalleled and such a comfort to two busy people who have no idea how to plan a wedding! We were able to let them take care of almost everything!
    We had design meetings to discuss our vision and what we liked or didn't like, our input was important to them which we appreciated. However at times, we couldn't give a specific desire and said "do what you think looks best" and they delivered above our expectations.
    For my bridal bouquet, I had ideas but not one single vision. I saw a picture that I didn't think was attainable but I showed it to them. They made me the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen. The fact that the designer and planners are also to have a part in your finished product was a big benefit for us.
    We loved working with Nita and Miranda!

Sent on 10/24/2017

ben · Married on 10/14/2017

Nita and Miranda were amazing! Especially on the day of the wedding!

Sent on 11/02/2017

kimberly · Married on 10/07/2017

NEP went above and beyond what we expected! Nita and Miranda made sure they implemented every detail my daughter dreamed of for her October wedding. They made her southern wonderland wedding come to life! They kept us calm when rain threatened and the day went perfectly. We could not have ask for a better day. They listened to our ideas and shared great ideas we had not even thought about. There are a lot of things you can trim form your budget when it comes to a wedding, event planners are not one of them. NEP made my daughters wedding day experience so very enjoyable. They worked professionally behind the scenes making sure flowers, catering, photography, DJ and clergy were in place and exactly what we wanted. I can't think the ladies at NEP enough. Bravo for a job well done!! It's great to be a mother of a very happy bride! Thank you again for wonderful service and professionalism! Kim Pride

Nashville Event Planning 6
    Nashville Event Planning 13
    Nashville Event Planning 14
    Sent on 12/31/2017

Megan · Married on 05/20/2017

AMAZING!! This company takes pride in what they do!! They care about their customers and treat them like family! You can always trust them and will know that your in good hands. They make it completely easy and stress free!! They give you ideas and help steer you in the direction that you incision for your event! Thank you for everything.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Mallory · Married on 10/15/2016

Nita was very responsive to emails and texts from the time we set the contract until my wedding day. I had so many questions from big to small and she was there to help! She was present during the set up of my wedding day as well as 2 other girls who were there during the rehearsal. They were amazing! They asked me for input while setting up to make sure it was perfect for me and gave advice if I wasn't sure. Joseph and I had plates of food and drinks waiting on us after we took more pictures (after the ceremony) Overall this team did great! My wedding day was perfect and went smooth (afters far as I know!) And that was exactly what I wanted! I would redo our wedding day over and over with the help of Nashville Event Planning!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

I got married at Briar Rose Hill in October and my wedding was nothing short of perfect thanks to Nita, Miranda, and all of the other wonderful people at NEP. I did not have to worry about a single thing the day of my wedding because I knew they had it covered and they did - everything went so smoothly and was so BEAUTIFUL!! NEP is amazing and if I ever plan a large event again, I will definitely be using them!!!!!!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/04/2016

I can't say enough good things about NEP. Our experience was great! Nita, Miranda and all of the staff were wonderful throughout the entire process of planning our daughter's wedding. NEP came highly recommended to us and they did not disappoint. The vendors they recommended were professional and provided wonderful services. Questions were always welcomed and answers were given promptly. It was such a comfort to know they were handling things and took the worries off the bride and mother of the bride. The ceremony and reception were beautiful and the day went just as we had planned. They were always a step ahead of us and took care of everything. Our daughter kept coming up to me throughout the night saying, "this is exactly what I wanted" and NEP helped plan her dream wedding!! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Cathryn · Married on 11/07/2015

NEP is fantastic! I had met with a few different wedding planners, but was sold after meeting with Nita! She does an excellent job in working with your vision for your wedding. Nita, Miranda, and the rest of the staff were truly wonderful to work with. They made sure our wedding went as smoothly as possible. We also used NEP for our flowers, and I can't say enough good things about them! The flowers turned out better than I could have imagined. They were exactly what I was looking for. Everything turned out great!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Nashville Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Cathryn! We loved working with you on your wedding day!!

Rachael · Married on 10/10/2015

Nashville Event Planning was simply amazing. Nita asked all the right questions when we first met and really worked to reflect our personalities in the wedding. They were so great with us being out of town for the majority of the planning stages, but we knew the wedding was in wonderful hands. We had a beautiful day and were blessed to have Nita and Nashville Event Planning there! The flowers were beyond what I ever envisioned and you Just knew it was an immense labor of love creating each bouquet and boutonnière. Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Arianna · Married on 08/08/2015

I have nothing but great things to say about Nita and her team! Nita helped us plan our wedding from the very beginning and through our wedding day. Problems through the planning process were resolved quickly and texts/phone calls were answered immediately....all of which was appreciated during a very stressful few months.

As the bride, I was worried about the stress of the big day, but Nita took care of every detail and I was able to sit back and enjoy my wedding. I barely lifted a finger on wedding day as they anticipated all of my needs and concerns. Her help was invaluable and I can't thank her enough for her hard work. All of her team impressed us with their professionalism and great attitudes

I'm so thankful to have met Nita, as she is not only a great person to work with, but a great person to be around! Thank you NEP!

Sent on 11/18/2016

They were such a big help! They also did my florals and they looked amazing. I had no worries are issues on the big day and would strongly recommend using them.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Susan · Married on 06/13/2015

Nita Baggott with Nashville Event Planning was one of the best vendors that Meghan and I decided to use for her wedding. From the first initial phone call until the last moment of the reception every detail was handled with the utmost attention to detail with making sure we were totally satisfied. We had imagined the wedding day to be chaotic but Nita and her staff made sure to let us know it was totally taken care of. We had no worries at all and had the most stress free day that made Meghan's wedding just perfect. The best decision anyone could make is to use Nashville Event Planning !!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Michael · Married on 05/09/2015

Nashville Event Planning was amazing. We are so glad that we chose them to do the day of coordinating of our wedding, Smores bar, table toppers and flowers. The wedding was beautiful and completely stress free while staying within budget.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Mylinda · Married on 10/04/2014

Thank you to NEP for their outstanding personal touches!! Highly recommend this company for any event!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Elyssa · Married on 08/16/2014

My husband and I love working with Nita! She did such a wonderful job and made everything run so smoothly and look so beautiful. My wedding was perfect and it was everything that I dreamed of. Nita is such a sweetheart and she was so helpful with planning and coordinating our special day!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Danielle · Married on 05/31/2014

Nita and her team did a phenomenal job with our wedding!! They were attentive, paid attention to detail, and 100% invested and made us feel like a king and queen on our day!! With everything going on around us, it was nice to know that they had it all under complete control!! They truly have a passion for what they do and would recommend them to ANYBODY!! The best around!!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Nashville Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Danielle! We loved being apart of your wedding day. We wish you all the happiness in the world!

Chelsie · Married on 04/05/2014

You cannot plan your wedding without Nita!!!! She is beyond amazing!! She takes the stress out of EVERYTHING! She is so friendly and down to earth. She realistic and understands budgets. She has the best recommendations and ideas. She recommended our venue and cake vendor which turned out wonderful and very affordable. She knows when a price is unfair and will make sure you get exactly what you want. She also did our centerpieces which were PERFECT. We had blue orchids which can be difficult but our centerpieces were GORGEOUS. The day of, right before we going to walk down the aisle, we realized we didn't have a flower girl basket. Nita had one literally within about 3 minutes. In the Bridal Suite, I started to panic with a million people coming in to see me, and Nita rushed them all out while staying super polite :) Nita had everything put together before the wedding and took everything down at the end. Her assistants were wonderful, too! They helped with all the little things you don't think about. Nita was always available with any questions I had. My wedding was a DREAM and I KNOW it was because of Nita!!!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Katie · Married on 03/15/2014

Nita and her girls were incredible. Nita responded to all of my emails and questions very quickly. The rehearsal was great, she knew exactly what needed done and we ran through it in record time. We went over some last minute things at the venue as well. The day of, her decorations were incredibly beautiful and exactly what I wanted. She made my vision come to life. We had plenty of great comments on how beautiful she made our space.She was always one step ahead of me whenever I would go ask her a question about where something was or what was happening next. I told her when we first met, I want to be able to just show up and leave on my wedding day. She made exactly that happen. She is the sweetest person you will ever meet and truly wants your day to be perfect. I can not say enough great things about her and her company.

Sent on 03/23/2014

Nashville Event Planning's reply:

Katie, you were a dream to work with and one of the sweetest people I have ever gotten to work with! I am so glad you loved everything we did for your wedding day! We truly wish you all the happiness in the world. Please keep in touch!

Michelle · Married on 02/22/2014

Nita and the entire team at NEP were all amazing. Nita went above and beyond with helping me not only create the perfect wedding ceremony and reception, but an entire wedding weekend. I had a destination wedding in Nashville for over 200 guests, and her team created a welcome/rehearsal dinner for 120 on top of a full ceremony and reception that was all cohesive and seamless. The welcome dinner was a fun, relaxed experience that had a great theme and so many fabulous Nashville details. The ceremony and reception were formal. The reveal of the reception took my breath away and made me cry because it was so perfect. Not only did she have an entire team, she recommended vendors that she worked with before who provided discounts that she passed along to me. She always provided vendor options and recommendations, but encouraged us to choose vendors based on our vision and feel. Every email, text and phone call were answered timely and with purpose. Problems were resolved before I was even made aware of them. Nita is now for sure a member of our family, and deserves the highest recommendation.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Nashville Event Planning's reply:

Michelle, it was my honor to help you plan the wedding of your dreams. From our first meeting I felt the connection that we were gong to make your wedding day of your dreams come true. I so enjoyed working with you and Jacob. You all really made me feel apart of the family through out the planning. Best of luck to you and Jacob!