37375 Detroit Rd., Avon, OH 44011 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Real Weddings 2

About A Bride's Design

A Bride's Design is a chic bridal boutique located in the French Creek district of Avon, Ohio.  As a full service bridal boutique, we offer bridal gowns from our designers, bridesmaids dresses, veils, jewelry, and much more! Looking for something specific but can't find it? Look no further - A Bride's Design specializes in custom gowns! Come in for an appointment, chat with us about what you're looking for, and watch us sketch up a design for you!

Contact us to make an appointment to find your dream dress!

Follow A Bride's Design on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Dress Bridal Boutique

Photos 12 Photos
Videos 1 Video

46 Reviews for A Bride's Design

Jessica C. · Married on 06/20/2020

An Amazing Experience From Start to Finish!

Laura and her team were so professional and amazing to work with for our wedding! Her shop is beautiful and her staff are well versed in their attire. I enjoyed working with them and appreciated their patience as I spent a few appointments to make my ultimate dress decision. I had a couple reservations about structure/fit, and Laura was able to customize the dress with extra boning support and varied fabric for more security for my specific wishes. When I went to pick up the dress, I thought I might then have to make these adjustments with a seamstress, but she had already customized the order and had the dress produced that way. I was blown away! It really made me feel special and secure in my choice! And her fees are very reasonable on top of all the special treatment I felt I had received!
    We also purchased my Matron of Honor's dress from her shop (we had a very small wedding, just a single bridesmaid so this was the only dress we needed for our bridal party) and it also arrived on time and was gorgeous! I ended up purchasing my beautiful hair pin from her as well. You can tell she carefully curates her available stock to go together beautifully.
    I really felt so well taken care of, and am glad to have helped support a local businesswoman! I cannot recommend A Bride's Design enough!!

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful little boutique!

I absolutely love my wedding dress that I found at A Bride’s Design! The boutique is small enough that it is not overwhelming, but they still have a varied selection of dresses to choose from. All of the styles are gorgeous and very affordable. The front of my dress was sheer, but Laura was able to sew in extra fabric to customize it how I wanted. I felt so beautiful wearing my dress on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • S. Fields

S. Fields · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Experience

OK, first of all- the shop is adorable...very cute and quaint, with a nice selection of gowns! Laura is so sweet, it was such a pleasure to work with her. Found a dress that I loved, and didn't break the bank!

Sent on 07/15/2019

A Bride's Design FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils

2 Real Weddings

• Cleveland Bridal Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Laura is a dream to work with. Her talent is amazing!

• Celebrations by Shari Wedding Officiants

A Bride's Design is a chic bridal boutique located in Avon, OH. It was voted #1 for Best Wedding Dresses on the Cleveland Hotlist! This darling shop is owned and operated by Laura Opfer Smith, a Kent State University fashion design graduate. No matter what your style is, rest assured Laura will design the perfect dress for you. Laura also offer outstanding customer service. I suggest going here before you look at dresses any place else.

• Heather Danielle Photography Wedding Photographers

Laura is an incredibly talented designer! I have had the pleasure of photographing several brides that she has dressed. Additionally, I wore a dress designed by Laura for my wedding! Working with Laura was an absolute pleasure! She has a beautiful little boutique that really gives you a personalized experience. It is the complete opposite of walking into somewhere like a David's Bridal where there are brides everywhere and you are bound to walk out of the dressing room wearing the same gown as the girl next to you. That's not a very special bridal moment. At A Bride's Design you can expect to have that special bridal moment! There is also something wonderful about meeting the person who actually designed the gown you are wearing. She understands that garment inside and out, so if you have a question about the fit or a way of altering it, she will be able to completely understand what you are asking and work with you to achieve your dream dress experience! As one of Laura's satisfied brides, and as a professional who has photographed many of her brides, I can say with absolute certainty that A Bride's Design is an excellent place to find your wedding gown!

• 37375 Detroit Rd. Avon, 44011 See on map
    Location of (A Bride's Design)