Bella Bridesmaids

19306 Detroit Road Beachcliff Market Square, Rocky River, OH 44116 Map · Phone number

About Bella Bridesmaids

Bella Bridesmaids is a quaint and inviting boutique that offers a refreshing departure from the usual bridesmaid experience: fresh, sassy and chic designer dresses in an intimate, upscale and approachable setting. Realizing the important role of a bridesmaid dress, Bella Bridesmaids provides each bride with personalized attention in a one-on-one environment surrounded by the latest designer bridesmaid dresses, as well as fun and customizable accessories.

We carry over 900 bridesmaid dresses from the following fabulous designers:

Adrianna Papell

After Six

Alfred Sung

Amsale

Bari Jay

Bill Levkoff

Dessy Collection (including their Bella Bridesmaids exclusive styles!)

Hayley Paige Occasions

Theia

Two Birds

Watters

Wtoo

We also carry Saja Wedding and Rosebud Flower Girl styles.

We are conveniently located in the heart of Rocky River, just off of I-90 and Route 2, on Detroit Road in Beachcliff Market Square.

We operate By Appointment Only so please call or email in advance to ensure availability. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Follow Bella Bridesmaids on

23 Reviews for Bella Bridesmaids

• Denise

Denise · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Seamless & fun!

Could not have asked for a better experience than the one Sandy, Isabel & the lovely Bella team delivered for my bridesmaids and I!

I came to Bella Bridesmaids after having a less-than-stellar experience with another shop, so I guess you could say I was a little jaded by the time I arrived at their doorstep. Everyone at Bella went above & beyond to make sure we had a great experience -- from making the appointment easy to set up to quick email responses to their vast knowledge of the gowns & designers' timelines. We were all so impressed! What really took it beyond for me is that one of my bridesmaids is plus-size and needed to come back for custom measurements to submit a final order; the staff handled this delicately & with complete care during our full appointment. I wasn't even aware of the situation until after the fact, and I think they made my 'maid feel completely at ease, which I so appreciate!

I live out of state, but these ladies made the process feel like I didn't. They even sent a second photo of all the mismatched dresses together when I had a minor bride freakout and was second-guessing our selections. They were so patient with us throughout the ordering process & I would be happy to tell any of my Ohio friends about their salon!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Bella Bridesmaids's reply:

Hi Denise! I can't thank you enough for such kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with us at Bella. :) The styles and colors you selected are going to look fabulous on your girls -- we can't wait to see photos of the final product! Please do let us know if there is anything further we can help with! All my best, Sandy
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Lombardi · Married on 10/13/2018

quick and easy with no hassle

So many options to choose from! I searched through multiple colors, swatches, dress styles - multiple times. These ladies were sweet and did not rush me ever! Once you choose your dresses, their website makes it easy for you and all your bridesmaids (I had 9) to pick and order what you desire. Would definitely recommend this shop- thanks!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Bella Bridesmaids's reply:

Hi Jennifer, Congratulations on your recent wedding! And Thank You so much for taking the time to submit a review on Wedding Wire! I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with us at Bella. :) The Watters Morganite is such a gorgeous color, we all can't wait to see photos! Please do send a few over once you have them! All my best, Sandy

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2018

Great Experience

I worked with Bella Bridesmaids for my wedding and I am so happy I did! I specifically worked with Isabel. She was so patient and kind as I went in multiple times to decide which dress to go with for my ladies. The process was easy and everything turned out beautiful. Thanks Bella Bridesmaids!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Hi Jennifer,
    Thanks so much for your review and for sending over the photos! You, your bridesmaids and especially your adorable flower girls looked amazing. We all are swooning! :) A big Congratulations to you again from all of us here at Bella!
    All the best,
    Sandy

Bella Bridesmaids FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes

• Susie Kays Keepsake Bridal Bouquets
    Susie Kays Keepsake Bridal Bouquets Wedding Florists

Met Lori the Manager of Bella Bridesmaid in Rocky River. She was very pleasant, kind, and easy to talk to. I am looking forward to working with her in the future. Susan Kurtz SusieKays Keepsake Brooch Bouquets.

• Mayhar Design
    Mayhar Design Wedding Planners

We absolutely LOVE the Bella Bridesmaid stores. The selection of dresses is fantastic - gorgeous colors and designs. Their catalog is a bride's {and bridesmaid's} dream!

• Breathtakers Event Planners and Decorators
    Breathtakers Event Planners and Decorators Wedding Planners

Bella's custom designs bridal gaowns are awesome. I love thier style.

• 19306 Detroit Road, Beachcliff Market Square Rocky River, OH 44116 See on map