Bella Bridesmaids

19306 Detroit Road Beachcliff Market Square, Rocky River, OH 44116 Map · Phone number

About Bella Bridesmaids

Bella Bridesmaids is a quaint and inviting boutique that offers a refreshing departure from the usual bridesmaid experience: fresh, sassy and chic designer dresses in an intimate, upscale and approachable setting. Realizing the important role of a bridesmaid dress, Bella Bridesmaids provides each bride with personalized attention in a one-on-one environment surrounded by the latest designer bridesmaid dresses, as well as fun and customizable accessories.

We carry over 900 bridesmaid dresses from the following fabulous designers:

Adrianna Papell

After Six

Alfred Sung

Amsale

Bari Jay

Bill Levkoff

Dessy Collection (including their Bella Bridesmaids exclusive styles!)

Hayley Paige Occasions

Theia

Two Birds

Watters

Wtoo

We also carry Saja Wedding and Rosebud Flower Girl styles.

We are conveniently located in the heart of Rocky River, just off of I-90 and Route 2, on Detroit Road in Beachcliff Market Square.

We operate By Appointment Only so please call or email in advance to ensure availability. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Follow Bella Bridesmaids on

Bella Bridesmaids 1
Bella Bridesmaids 2

Kayleigh · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Dresses

Got all 5 bridesmaids dresses here. The color was beautiful and dresses were high quality. We bought 4 dresses and one jumpsuit and everyone looked gorgeous. We had to order extra fabric since one of my bridesmaids got pregnant and it was no issues at all!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Bella Bridesmaids 3

Hi Kayleigh,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review for us! It was such a pleasure working with you ladies. You all look stunning in the photo you posted! Please let us know if there is anything further we can help with in the future!

All the best,
    Sandy

Ashley Medina · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful Experience

All my friends have used Bella Bridesmaids for the bridesmaid dresses for their wedding, all with excellent experiences, so my decision to work with them for my wedding was EASY! Isabel was so helpful and sweet, it was so nice to work with her. She gave many great recommendations based on the opinions and details I provided to her. She specially ordered in samples of a dress that was not currently stocked at their location so we could see them in person! I love that you get personalized attention when you go for your appointment. The selection of designers and dresses is amazing. Thank you BellaCleveland!!!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Hi Ashley,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We enjoyed seeing you ladies again! Your photos were absolutely stunning -- we all loved seeing the final product!

We hope to see you ladies again soon!
    All the best,
    Sandy
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 06/08/2019

Seamless & fun!

Could not have asked for a better experience than the one Sandy, Isabel & the lovely Bella team delivered for my bridesmaids and I!

I came to Bella Bridesmaids after having a less-than-stellar experience with another shop, so I guess you could say I was a little jaded by the time I arrived at their doorstep. Everyone at Bella went above & beyond to make sure we had a great experience -- from making the appointment easy to set up to quick email responses to their vast knowledge of the gowns & designers' timelines. We were all so impressed! What really took it beyond for me is that one of my bridesmaids is plus-size and needed to come back for custom measurements to submit a final order; the staff handled this delicately & with complete care during our full appointment. I wasn't even aware of the situation until after the fact, and I think they made my 'maid feel completely at ease, which I so appreciate!

I live out of state, but these ladies made the process feel like I didn't. They even sent a second photo of all the mismatched dresses together when I had a minor bride freakout and was second-guessing our selections. They were so patient with us throughout the ordering process & I would be happy to tell any of my Ohio friends about their salon!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Bella Bridesmaids's reply:

Hi Denise! I can't thank you enough for such kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with us at Bella. :) The styles and colors you selected are going to look fabulous on your girls -- we can't wait to see photos of the final product! Please do let us know if there is anything further we can help with! All my best, Sandy

Bella Bridesmaids FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes

• Susie Kays Keepsake Bridal Bouquets
    Susie Kays Keepsake Bridal Bouquets Wedding Florists

Met Lori the Manager of Bella Bridesmaid in Rocky River. She was very pleasant, kind, and easy to talk to. I am looking forward to working with her in the future. Susan Kurtz SusieKays Keepsake Brooch Bouquets.

• Mayhar Design
    Mayhar Design Wedding Planners

We absolutely LOVE the Bella Bridesmaid stores. The selection of dresses is fantastic - gorgeous colors and designs. Their catalog is a bride's {and bridesmaid's} dream!

• Breathtakers Event Planners and Decorators
    Breathtakers Event Planners and Decorators Wedding Planners

Bella's custom designs bridal gaowns are awesome. I love thier style.

• 19306 Detroit Road, Beachcliff Market Square Rocky River, 44116 See on map