Cleveland Bridal Makeup

Cleveland, OH View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Cleveland Bridal Makeup is a professional wedding makeup artist company in Cleveland, Ohio. They provide on-site makeup services for weddings and special events in the Greater Cleveland area, Akron, Beachwood, and Westlake. Professional makeup artists work closely with you and your bridal party to ensure your beauty needs are taken care of.

Experience

The daughter of a barber and a beautician, owner Bonnie knew from an early age her career path. With more than 14 years of experience in the beauty industry, she trained with high-end brands like MAC Cosmetics, Jane iredale, and Colorescience. With a friendly a professional demeanor, Bonnie gives her clients a relaxing atmosphere as they get ready for their big day.

Cleveland Bridal Makeup provides on-location makeup services and special packages for weddings and special occasions that are within your budget. Cleveland Bridal Makeup customizes any desired look, and has experience creating dramatic makeup, classic bridal looks, and South Asian inspired makeup applications. Other services available include the following:

• Eyelash application
  • Bridal party
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Makeup lessons
  • Photo shoots
  • Bridal trials
  • Touch ups

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$105

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$105

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

Desteny W. Married on 11/20/2021

I loved my makeup for my wedding

I hired Cleveland Bridal Makeup for my wedding day Nov 20, that took place at Gervasi Vineyard. Our makeup artist Temeaka was such a pleasure to work with. As a person who deals with anxiety, she made me feel really comfortable. Bonnie, is also amazing. Their team responds on time, their payment and booking process was easy. Would recommend! Photo credit: Sabrina Hall Photography

Cleveland Bridal Makeup's reply:

Thank you sooooo much for trusting us on your big day! It was our privilege. Congrats on your marriage and we look forward to see what you do in your new business!
  • Dani
    Dani R. Married on 09/17/2021

Best experience ever

I wish I could triple my rating! Bonnie is the absolute BEST. Not only is she amazing with her work but she is also the biggest hype girl- definitely someone you want there helping you get ready on your wedding day. I was lucky enough to get my makeup done by Bonnie 3 times over the course of my wedding adventures and she killed it every single time. She goes above and beyond with her services including personalized skincare recommendations leading up to the big day. I wish I could hire her to make me feel beautiful everyday. Bonnie is queen 👸🏼
  • Mary
    Mary W. Married on 09/03/2021

Cleveland Bridal Makeup and Bonnie are wonderful!!l

Bonnie and her team were very easy to communicate with, very kind and organized. Bonnie writes up a contract, offers a makeup trial and discusses timelines, skincare and makeup with you. Bonnie made me feel so comfortable and she is so easy to talk to which I feel is essential during stressful wedding experiences! I felt so beautiful and pampered. I would recommend Bonnie and her team to anyone! :)

Cleveland Bridal Makeup's reply:

Marryyyyyyy 😭😭😭😭. You’re so beautiful! I loved working with and getting to know you. Let’s keep in touch!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Mark & Christina
    32 photos · 11/15/2015

At Last Event Planning At Last Event Planning Wedding Planners

Bonnie is FUN and talented! Love her!

3132 East Derbyshire Rd Cleveland, OH, 44118
Location of (Cleveland Bridal Makeup)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding