At Last Event Planning

Chagrin Falls, OH View map
$1,572 Package Price

$1,572 Package Price

At Last Event Planning offers its clients unforgettable weddings featuring creative elements that reflect our client’s own style and personality. We desire to build a relationship with our clients because the details of who they are really do make all the difference. Our team of professionals will create a wedding focused on unique elements, style and beauty. At Last provides each of our client’s one-on-one attention and guidance throughout the entire planning process. With a comprehensive network of industry leading professionals, we are able to offer you the best our market has to offer in every wedding vendor category.

Whether your dream wedding takes place at a historic mansion on the shores of Lake Erie , a modern art gallery, or in an elegant hotel ballroom, our blend of inspiration, creativity and service with a smile will create a planning process that is seemingly effortless. We believe you and your guests will walk away from your event thrilled with the results! At Last prides itself on being willing to go "above and beyond" and its clients have come to expect nothing less. Our goal is to execute your vision down to the smallest detail as if you had done it yourself; we do this through the following packages:

Full Service Wedding Planning

“Day Of” Wedding Coordination

Consultation and Customized Packages

Special Event Planning

At Last Event Planning is by appointment only so please contact us today to set up your initial complimentary consultation.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,170

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,572

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,547

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Rachel Married on 05/26/2018
    First, Amy is AMAZING!!!!! If it wasn't for Amy, our wedding would not have flowed as beautifully as it did on our wedding day. I cannot rave enough about how WONDERFUL of a job Amy did. During the planning, she was always there to answer e-mails and phone calls promptly, easing the well known anxiety brides experience before their big day. On the day of the wedding, she truly went above and beyond. We had a family emergency during the wedding, and she was able to seamlessly handle the situation without anyone noticing. After the wedding, all of my family members raved about how impressed they were with the work Amy exhibited on our wedding weekend. Not only did she deliver prior to the wedding, the weekend of the wedding, but she made sure to stay in touch with me after the wedding to make sure I had taken care of all of the payments to the vendors (something I would have easily forgotten about). Not only does Amy excel at her job, but she is fun, artistic, and a joy to work with. I could not have planned my wedding without her assistance and guidance
    Lori Married on 09/09/2017
    Amy’s guidance and suggestions made our wedding day truly stress free. She was organized and took care of everything on the big day. She had wonderful vendor recommendations including our band, who all our guests loved and still talk about. Her attention to detail allowed not only my husband and me to enjoy the day, but also our families and wedding party. Amy and her assistant took care of bustling my dress, handled all the organization and printing of the seating chart, place cards, and menus, had cocktails and hors d’oeuvres waiting for us post ceremony so we could enjoy a few minutes alone, and had a sampling of our dessert table treats in our hotel room after the wedding. Amy was wonderful and I would happily recommend her services to anyone planning a wedding.
    Alyssa Married on 08/19/2017
    Amy was by far one of the best decisions I made on my wedding day (besides saying "I do" to my now husband)! The day went seamlessly under Amy's supervision-- I had no clue when things went wrong because Amy was on top of providing a solution and keeping me, my husband, bridal party, and families at ease. Very "go-with-the-flow" and knew each and every vendor seeing as she is a well-seasoned veteran in the wedding planning world. A definite "must" for your big day! LOVE Amy Hissa!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

At Last Event Planning 1
Gift
When booking services with At Last Event Planning and mentionning you found us on Wedding Wire, you will receive a complimentary personalized gift of embossed stationary with your new name!

Pricing

At Last Event Planning Price Rates

Platinum Party Bus Platinum Party Bus Wedding Limos

As a transportation company we have the pleasure to work with so many great wedding vendors throughout the Cleveland area. We recently provided transportation to one of Amy's weddings and I must say I was very impressed with her attention to detail and when my chauffeur returned form the wedding she even said she was blown away at the organization and detail that went into the wedding. We look forward to providing transportation to many more of Amy's weddings. She plans all the logistics, it makes our job so easy!

Tom Forrest Photography Tom Forrest Photography Wedding Photographers

Excellence and professionalism describe At Last Event Planning. Brandi and her team are caring and truly understand how to successfully organize and manage events. They work well with clients and vendors.

Pavi Designs LLC Pavi Designs LLC Wedding Florists

The staff at At Last Event Planning is fabulous to work with. They are detail oriented and organized!

Chagrin Falls, 44022
Location of (At Last Event Planning)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding