Genevieve Nisly Photography

Uniontown, OH View map

$5,215 Most Popular Price

Genevieve Nisly Photography is a wedding photographer in Cleveland that specializes in creating creative and unique images that are as much art as storytelling. This husband and wife photography team goes above and beyond traditional wedding photography to expertly document your most unexpected and authentic wedding moments with fresh angles and perspective. The result is beautiful, frame-worthy photos with lasting emotional resonance.

Experience
Genevieve attended art school at Kent State University before turning her artistic eye toward photojournalistic photography. Her husband, James, is a musician and techie at heart. Together, they make up the "heart" and "head" of Genevieve Nisly Photography.

This photographer offers many different wedding services. Genevieve Nisly Photography services include:

• Engagement photos
  • Digital files
  • Albums
  • Slideshow

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Genevieve Nisly Photography is available for these other services:

• Family sessions
  • Child sessions
  • Maternity/newborn sessions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,215

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Jasmine B. Married on 06/26/2021

The most amazing photographers - we’ll never use anyone else

Genevieve and James made us feel so comfortable on my Wedding day. ‘Comfortable’ because I knew that they would not only get the job done (punctual, professional, great quality, etc.) but comfortable in the sense that we were working with true artists. I felt at such peace working with them prior to my big day because they walked me through everything step-by-step and I always felt freedom because they wanted what I wanted. I feel like it is rare today to find professionals with true heart and talent behind every inch of their work. Genevieve and James were amazing to work with- they captured every beautiful moment of our day, without their presence feeling intrusive. They turned our photos into masterpieces that I will cherish forever. We cannot wait for Genevieve and James to capture more milestones in our life - we wouldn’t go to any other photographer!
    Shelby B. Married on 06/19/2021

High quality photography!

My husband and my #1 priority for our wedding was to have high quality, creative, and timeless photos that captured the joy of our special day. After much research and meeting several area wedding photographers, Genevieve Nisly Photography rose to the top of our list. WE HAD TO HAVE THEM and boy, they sure did not disappoint. They had previously shot at both our ceremony and reception locations but our wedding photos are uniquely us. Our photos showcase their experience and ability to capture not only the posed moments but also our authentic, raw emotions. They were right with us through our planning process, listening to our hopes for the day, and informing our day of timeline to make sure they were on site and aware of all the special moments. They were truly a part of our family on the wedding day. Even during a busy wedding season this summer, we received our photos right at 8 weeks following our wedding, just as they said they would, AND we had such a fun night at their home studio for the premiere of our photos! We can’t wait to see our album and display a metal print of our favorite wedding image in our living room. We highly recommend them to any couple looking to work with true professionals and have beautiful photos of your special day!
  • Maria
    Maria B. Married on 11/21/2020

Simply the BEST!

A 5 rating does not even cover how much we loved working with Genevieve and James, I give them an 11!! Words cannot express all of the emotions we felt when we received our photos. They captured moments and memories, not just photos. I am in disbelief of all of the amazing photos we have to share with our family, friends and for our lifetime together. I cannot recommend this couple enough! As you receive your photos, there is a tab to save your favorites, I saved 600+ FAVORITES, enough said.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

47 photos · 02/02/2019
  • Annie & Luke
    50 photos · 06/09/2018

Plantscaping & Blooms Plantscaping & Blooms Wedding Florists

We love working with Genevieve! She takes absolutely stunning pictures and is extremely easy to work with.

Doreen Leaf Designs Doreen Leaf Designs Wedding Dresses

Your photos are always so beautiful!!

Kirkbrides Kirkbrides Wedding Planners

Genevieve and James are simple some of the most professional and talented photographers in Ohio. You cannot go wrong if you have them shooting your wedding!

3900 Larabee Cir Uniontown, OH, 44685

By Appointment only
Location of (Genevieve Nisly Photography)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding