Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223 Map · Phone number

About AFFORDABLE PHOTO SERVICES, INC.

Our years of wedding photography experience will make your day fun while we create fantastic wedding images and best of all, you will save a ton of money! We give you a great mix of formal posed photography along with the popular photojournalism candid images. Our hourly pricing lets you spend only the amount you want to. Why pay for lot more than you need. YOU decide on exactly what you want. Call or email to book your wedding date.

You should also try our new AFFORDABLE Open Photo Booth!

Fun and very inexpensive.The Photo Booth Service is available with or without our full wedding photography coverage. You can get full details and pricing for everything on our website.

Dates fill up fast so check us out, compare our price and service and then book your date before it's gone. We promise you will be glad you did!

WebsitePage1
AFFORDABLE PHOTO SERVICES, INC.

6 Reviews for AFFORDABLE PHOTO SERVICES, INC.

Robbi · Married on 09/22/2018

Nice people! Very professional and punctual. Would definitely use them again!

Emily · Married on 08/17/2012

I had a low budget when it came to the photographer, but I came across this company on the internet. Not only were they willing to work with me on what we would like, but they even tried their hardest to get the perfect pictures at the wedding. I am the worlds worst blinker when it comes to photos, but this company took the time to try different approaches so that we could get the picture. They did an awesome job at the venue and delivered what I wanted. The pictures look great, even if I did blink a little. They were all around fantastic.

Rebecca · Married on 05/01/2012

Affordable Photo Services, Inc. was hired to take the pictures at my 5/1/12 wedding. Bob was very professional and captured every important moment from the beginning of the ceremony to the cake cutting. I was very pleased with the variety pictures. My picture order arrived on time and the pictures were very nice. I couldn't be any happier with my photographs:)

AFFORDABLE PHOTO SERVICES, INC. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 415.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, 44223 See on map