Plantscaping & Blooms

Cleveland, OH View map

$3,500 Typical Price

The Blooms staff is skilled at producing memorable events on time with no worries. We are the experts in developing high end, one-of-a-kind celebrations. Regardless of the style you choose we will ensure stunning, sophisticated results. Whether it is one spectacular blossom, or a ballroom transformed into a lush paradise, we do it all ... affordably and beautifully. Opulent colors and intricate textures of flowers will take center stage as we exceed your expectations by delivering the desired results. Our presentations of imaginative displays and uncompromising quality are our commitment to you.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Elle
    Elle S. Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful and Professional Work!

We loved our flowers at our wedding! They were so easy to work with and incorporated all of the details I was looking for. After one interview to brainstorm ideas of what I wanted, they created the perfect fairytale we wanted. Thank you!!
  • Elaine
    Elaine Married on 09/07/2019

Stunning Flower Wall

Rented the stunning blush silk flower wall and the fabric backdrop for the sweetheart table and bridal party kings tables setting from Plantscaping & Blooms. This beautiful flower wall set the tone for the entire ballroom. Thank you Laura and Arne, you were a pleasure to work with.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea E. Married on 08/31/2019

The best wedding florist in CLE!

Arne and his team truly brought my wedding to life with his unbelievable vision, style, and sense of design. Right after our first meeting I knew he was "the one" to work with :) He is unbelievably creative, and transformed my mere ideas into real life fairytale dreams.

Whether it was help picking out the flatware, place settings, linens, lounge furniture, the color of the dance floor, etc. - Arne was always there to lend his expert opinion and OMG did it pay off! The final product of our reception tent in my parent's backyard far surpassed my greatest expectations. The floral arrangements were INCREDIBLE!!!! Hanging from the ceiling of the cocktail and reception tents, expertly placed in centerpieces, and winding up tent poles. My family and I were so blown away by the flowers at the wedding, and our guests raved about them!! (and wanted to know who our florist was!)

Arne is clearly extremely talented, but he is also such a pleasure to work with and so professional (as is the whole company). When we shared our vision with him, he took that and turned it into reality, offering us many different options we could select at different budget points. He also was available at many different meetings throughout the year to ensure that his vision aligned with our wedding planner's ideas, the lighting experts, the band/sound, etc. We also got to know Arne's team who are also exceptional and extremely kind, and dedicated to their work.

My family and I would recommend Arne and Plantscaping & Blooms to ANYONE planning a wedding or any event. They are beyond wonderful and we love them!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

38 photos · 07/03/2017
  • Justin & Stefanie
    20 photos · 04/05/2015

Corey Ann Photography Corey Ann Photography Wedding Photographers

Every time I work with Blooms by Plantscaping I get really excited because I know that I'm in for a treat when it comes to the florals. Every time my clients are over the moon when they see their arrangements and there even have been a few tears when seeing bouquets due to how beautiful they are. You can't go wrong with them and their work is outstanding!

Dream Event Services Dream Event Services Wedding Planners

Jennifer and the rest of the creative minds at Blooms/Plantscaping can take your DREAM idea and bring it into reality. Whether you need them to only do your floral arrangements or completely set the mood from florals to lighting to elegant table settings your wish is their command.

New Image Photography New Image Photography Wedding Photographers

I work with them at almost every other event. They have the staff to accommodate large events as well as do many on the same day. I've heard nothing but good things!

1865 East 40th Street Cleveland, 44103

Office: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30 Blooms: Monday-Friday 8:00-4:00 Saturday 8:00-12:00
Location of (Plantscaping & Blooms)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding