Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

26 Reviews for Corey Ann Photography

Digital Files (3)
One Event/Day (1)

Corey Ann was phenominal. I'd been following her on facebook for nearly two years before I scheduled our shoot, so Id really hyped it up in my head, and she lived up to all of it! We didnt have the best of weather (talking gale warnings!) so she offered to reschedule but we went ahead and the photos turned out spectacularly. We did a little family shoot and she included our pup and even let my mom jump in on a few shots. We had all of the photos later that night and they blew me away. Even a year and a half later theyre still my favorite to look at! Love her and highly recommend her, you wont be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/22/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Corey Ann was recommended to us by our venue and after getting the photos back ( in just five days!!) I understand why. She captured every detail of our wedding beautifully but also captured the fun of our NYE wedding. She was wonderful to work with. Corey Ann is very kind and professional. She was always quick to respond and on the day of the wedding did so much more than just take our pictures! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture julie, 12/31/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day

The one thing I knew I wanted to be SUPER picky about for our wedding was the photographer. Photography is a favorite hobby of mine and I absolutely love to look at wedding photos, so of course I wanted our photos to be perfect! I looked at at least 15 photographers and landed on Corey Ann Photography because I loved how beautiful and unique her photos are. We were not disappointed! She was an absolute professional and had the wedding party photos down to an art. We were done with the wedding party in no time and were able to take a ton of beautiful photos of my husband and me both inside and outside (despite the icy December weather). She offered great advice about the best order to do things based off of her experience, which was a HUGE help, and made the day run without a hitch. We truly couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Profile Picture Madison, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1487290904919 16update010
220x220 sq 1487290868210 16update006
220x220 sq 1487290990974 16update103
220x220 sq 1487291177790 cad5414

Corey is a pleasure to work with! She is fantastically talented, and her customer service, and pricing are great! I highly recommend her!

The photography work of Corey Ann Photography is beyond exceptional. Corey Ann is one of the most talented photographers I know. She not only knows the equipment, but she truly has an eye for capturing the right moments. They come alive in printed form (or on the web) and make you feel as though you were right there. Her passion is undeniable and she is a joy to be around and work with. You cannot go wrong by choosing Corey Ann Photography as the photographer for your special day or event.

We have worked a few wedding together and Corey Ann was professional, unobtrusive and very personable. I would definitely recommend her services

Corey Ann Photography photographed a wedding we were both vendors at. The quality and creativity of her photography is unparalleled. I would definitely recommend her to any couple.

709 Circle Hill Rd, North Canton, OH 44720   See On Map