Cleveland, Cleveland, OH 44060 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Real Weddings 5

About Kirkbrides

Kirkbrides is a wedding planning company based in Cleveland, Ohio. The company’s founder, Valerie Kirkbride Falvey, and her team work together to create beautifully orchestrated weddings. Their aim is to help couples realize their perfect day by taking a creative, fresh approach to wedding coordination and design.

Experience

Valerie and her team combine to provide couples with decades of experience in planning events for their clients. They leverage a diverse set of professional backgrounds to their advantage, applying originality and personalization to every special occasion. The hundreds of weddings they have coordinated in the Cleveland area have resulted in strong relationships with local vendors. This serves to benefit couples throughout the budget negotiation and planning process.

Kirkbrides offers planning, design, and coordination services for your wedding day, as well as rehearsal dinners, wedding showers, and other wedding-related events. Some of their options are full planning, partial planning, or wedding-weekend management. Other services include:

• On-going consultations

Videos 1 vídeo

80 Reviews for Kirkbrides

Janet Stewart · Married on 11/02/2019

Do Yourself a Favor: Hire Kirkbrides

When my now-husband and I got engaged, I knew right out of the gate that having a day-of wedding coordinator was going to be essential for several reasons.

First, I’ve been in several weddings where the happy couple didn’t have a day-of wedding coordinator. While those were still absolutely fantastic events, I saw just how much the bride, groom, and their families had to do on the wedding day in order to make sure things were running smoothly (or to smooth things over when they weren’t running smoothly!). We knew that we didn’t want that for ourselves or our families for our wedding day.

Second, my husband and I aren’t professional event planners, and we don’t know the first thing about coordinating such a large event with so many moving pieces and parts. Google and wedding blogs can only get you so far, so we knew we wanted a professional to provide advice and help us navigate the unknown and foreign elements of coordinating our wedding day.

Third, my husband and I are both employed full-time, and planning our wedding, in and of itself, felt like an additional full-time job at times. However, I am a control freak, so I knew that we wanted to be the ones to actually plan the wedding, but we also wanted the security of having someone to be able to check in with, to ensure that we were on the right track. Moreover, we also wanted to make sure that, if we were going to put this much time into planning something, that it was going to be executed flawlessly.

Enter Vicki Hlousek at Kirkbrides, who was the day-of coordinator for our November 2019 wedding. We literally can’t say enough wonderful things about Vicki. From the initial meeting with Vicki all the way through the wedding day itself, Vicki was fantastic. She communicated extremely promptly and in a helpful manner; she kept us organized; she was there to provide advice and words of reassurement. And ultimately, she made our vision come to life.

On our actual wedding day, Vicki and her team were there to solve problems. An element of the wedding didn’t go as planned, and Vicki and her team were there to help fix it, all with a smile on their faces and a calming presence. To be honest, we literally can’t even tell you all the fires that we are sure Vicki and her Kirkbrides team put out on our wedding day, because we didn’t even know the fires were happening. That’s how incredible they are. For example, the bustle on my dress had a bit of a malfunction while it was getting bustled, and I literally had zero idea, even though I was still wearing the dress when it happened.

All in all, our event was in good hands from start to finish thanks to Vicki and her Kirkbrides team. We would encourage every bride and groom to use Kirkbrides for at least day-of coordination -- it will 100% be money well spent.

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Erin

Erin Katz · Married on 09/11/2019

Hands down best wedding planner in the business!

I would first like to say, hiring Allison Miller from Kirkbrides as my wedding planner was hands down the best decision I made as a bride - aside from saying yes :) My husband and I both travel weekly for work and live in Chicago. I was so stressed trying to plan a wedding in Cleveland from hundreds of miles away. After we hired Allison, all my worries disappeared. Allison suggested the BEST vendors to work with and was so flexible with our busy schedule. She is incredibly organized and knows ALL of the ins and outs of a wedding. The day of our wedding, I did not have a worry in the world and everything ran SO smoothly! A small example of how sweet she is - when my bridesmaids and I were getting ready, she came into our room to steam the dresses and shawls that everyone was wearing. My family and friends were so impressed by her as well. Any request that I had, Allison had the answer or knew a solution. I could not have done my wedding without her. I promise any bride that you will not go wrong working with Kirkbrides and if you are lucky enough to work with Allison, you are in the best of hands.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Kirkbrides FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Cleveland Music Group Wedding DJs

We work closely with Valerie all season long in the coordination of individual weddings. She is always on top of her game, calling our office before each wedding so that we are all on the same page. Kirkbride's is a joy to work with for brides, their families, and vendors alike!

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Kirkbrides to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Z MEDIA
    Z MEDIA Wedding Photographers

Valarie is very professional and a pleasure to work with.

• Cleveland Cleveland, OH, 44060 See on map