Kirkbrides

Cleveland, OH View map

$4,000 Package Price

Kirkbrides is a wedding planning company based in Cleveland, Ohio. The company’s founder, Valerie Kirkbride Falvey, and her team work together to create beautifully orchestrated weddings. Their aim is to help couples realize their perfect day by taking a creative, fresh approach to wedding coordination and design.

Experience

Valerie and her team combine to provide couples with decades of experience in planning events for their clients. They leverage a diverse set of professional backgrounds to their advantage, applying originality and personalization to every special occasion. The hundreds of weddings they have coordinated in the Cleveland area have resulted in strong relationships with local vendors. This serves to benefit couples throughout the budget negotiation and planning process.

Kirkbrides offers planning, design, and coordination services for your wedding day, as well as rehearsal dinners, wedding showers, and other wedding-related events. Some of their options are full planning, partial planning, or wedding-weekend management. Other services include:

• On-going consultations
  • Event design services
  • Budget analysis
  • Vendor coordination and referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Lucy
    Lucia Married on 10/15/2021

Best decision to go with Kirkbrides

Kirkbrides helped make our wedding day phenomenal. Jayna our wedding coordinator was wonderful to work with. She helped our wedding day run so smoothly. My family as well as my husbands family were able to truly enjoy every moment of the day. Jayna and her excellent team were fantastic. My husband and I are so thankful we chose to work with Kirkbrides. Highly recommend to every couple wanting their day to go perfectly!
  • Ramona
    Ramona W. Married on 07/10/2021

Best day ever!!

I worked with Katie for about a year and a half planning our wedding on 7/10/21. I always knew I wanted to hire a wedding planner being that I was finishing up my last year of grad school while planning. However, so many people discouraged me from doing so and told me it was not worth the money. I cannot even begin to describe how wrong everyone was!! Out of the hundreds of decisions that come with planning a wedding, choosing Katie was my best one by far. Not only is she professional, creative, organized, and unbelievably talented and amazing at her job, she is truly one of the best, most kind, humans I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Wedding planning can be very stressful, especially during a pandemic! Katie consistently kept me grounded and calm. She handled any issues or stressors that arose in the planning process with absolute grace and helped my husband and I navigate very tricky and sensitive family situations. She communicated clearly and constantly and even with weddings almost every weekend leading up to our big day, we NEVER felt like we were unimportant to her. She helped me make big decisions, worked things out when I changed my mind, and was so patient with me throughout the whole process. Her support was unwavering, even if I needed to vent about non-wedding stuff.

We knew our wedding would be beautiful, but we never imagined it would be what it was. I honestly have goose bumps every time I think about it. Katie and our entire vendor team executed our vision so perfectly. We had so many people come up to us or reach out to us after to tell us they were so moved by the entire day and had the best time. Our families (and my husband and I) were able to not worry about a single detail and truly just focus on enjoying the day and weekend. We all felt so taken care of and Katie knew what we needed without even asking most of the time. Shout out to Ajia, Shelby, and Rachel who were with us on wedding day as well and helped to make the day run so smoothly. They were amazing! Thank you ladies!

Katie and the Kirkbrides team went above and beyond to make 7/10/21 the best day of our lives. Luke and I cannot ever express our full gratitude. We feel so lucky to have worked with her and gotten to know her. So much so that I was crying and hugging her at the end of the night before our sparkler exit because even though it meant we were about to embark on a very exciting new chapter of being husband and wife, it also meant our time working with Katie was coming to an end. Brides and future brides— PLEASE hire Katie/Kirkbrides if you are looking for a wedding planner. I cannot say enough wonderful things.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

-Ramona and Luke Kelly 7/10/21
    Alissa Married on 02/29/2020

Stress Free!!!

When my now husband and I began planning our wedding, I knew that I wanted a planner/coordinator involved at some point but my husband was a bit skeptical if it really made sense within our budget. I'm happy to say that after our wedding was all said and done, my husband said to me "I don't know what we would of done without them, they were 100% worth it!". We worked with Stephanie and she was very flexible with us on what we were looking for her assistance on and what we wanted to handle ourselves. She ended up creating a special package for us where she sat down with us about a year before our wedding and talked through what I lovingly called the "vibe" of our wedding. We walked through all the major pieces and from our conversation, she created a design packet that I was able to share with prospective vendors. Then, about 3 months out from the wedding, Stephanie came back in and did the full on coordination from there. We got married at a warehouse space that was really a "blank slate" so we had a handful of various vendors, all coming in and handling different pieces parts of the day at different times and Stephanie stepped in without missing a beat. She scheduled a walk through with all of the vendors and created a full on timeline of the day and ceremony. She went over details that my husband and I would have not even known to consider or solve for. On the day of the wedding, Stephanie and another assistant, Jayna, met us at our hotel, delivered my bouquet, and then Jayna came with us to all of our picture locations, held any of our extra items and coats, came in clutch with the stain remover from the inevitable dirt stains and took secret pictures to share with us as a sneak peek before we got our official pictures from our photographer. All the while, Stephanie was setting up the ceremony and reception at the space and all we did was show up and rave about how perfect everything was! I cannot say enough good things about Stephanie and the rest of the Kirkbrides team and can't recommend them enough. Hands down best money we spent!! Thank you Stephanie!!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

38 photos · 07/03/2017
  • Mark & Christina
    32 photos · 11/15/2015

Cleveland Music Group Cleveland Music Group Wedding DJs

We work closely with Valerie all season long in the coordination of individual weddings. She is always on top of her game, calling our office before each wedding so that we are all on the same page. Kirkbride's is a joy to work with for brides, their families, and vendors alike!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Kirkbrides to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Z MEDIA Z MEDIA Wedding Photographers

Valarie is very professional and a pleasure to work with.

Cleveland Cleveland, OH, 44060
Location of (Kirkbrides)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding