Cleveland, OH 44114 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 4

About Kirkbrides

Kirkbrides is a full-service wedding planning and design firm in Cleveland, Ohio. This company began its operations in 2005 and is frequently recommended to couples by vendors located in Northeast Ohio. Kirkbrides offers prospective clients a complimentary consultation to uncover their needs and explore their options. Their intimate knowledge of the wedding industry and close-knit connections to the area's vendors makes Kirkbrides an outstanding choice.

Experience
Founder and owner Valarie Falvey began her experience in wedding and event planning in 2002 while living in Los Angeles. During this time, she worked on events in New York, San Francisco, Santa Barbara and Cleveland. Her background in investment, marketing and project management for corporations equipped her with the business mind and detail-oriented focus necessary to inspire and lead a top-of-the-line wedding planning company.

Kirkbrides offers a wide variety of full planning, partial planning and styling & coordination packages for couples to choose from. Their objective is simple: listen to your wedding wishes, then make them happen. Some of the services this award-winning company offers include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • Event design
  • Day-of coordination
  • Referrals
  • Ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner coordination
finals 0004
finals 0004

• Videos 1

75 Reviews for Kirkbrides

Stephanie · Married on 09/14/2018

I live out of state and was so overwhelmed with the wedding planning process. We decided in December 2017 that we wanted to get married in September 2018 so that only gave us 9 months to plan everything. My now husband is a busy physician that didn't really have the time or energy to help with planning so I was stuck with doing the majority of the work myself on top of working full-time. I am sooo happy I decided hire Kirkbrides! Vicki was amazing and made sure I was on top of everything. She was able to handle so many things that I really did not have the time to do (i.e calling different vendors for pricing, going in person to pick out details/decor). The wedding day ran smoothly and I was so happy to have had Vicki and her team there helping coordinate. I honestly would have been an anxious mess if she wasn't there making sure everything and everyone was on time. If you're feeling overwhelmed and are stressing about wedding planning, I would recommend hiring Kirkbrides. I am so happy I did and had such a perfect wedding day!

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2018

I have been to several Kirkbrides weddings. All beautiful, and all different themes. Each of the brides told me how helpful Kirkbrides was in the planning process. I decided to use them for my wedding and I could not have been more impresssed and pleased. Katie Foulds was my plannner. My wedding was gorgeous thanks to all of Katie’s suggestions. I had a faint vision of what I wanted but didn’t know how to execute it but Katie took my ideas and preferences and bought it to such an amazing level. The day of the wedding was seemless. Everything ran on time and no one felt like they didn’t know where to go or what to do. My family , especially my mother, was able to enjoy my wedding and not have to worry about any of the details. Katie made the day perfect, every detail was well thought out and executed. Did I mention I gave her 6 months to plan the wedding? She is the ultimate wedding planner. Allison is one of the other stellar wedding planners and I would highly recommend her as well.

Kirkbrides FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Cleveland Music Group
    Cleveland Music Group Wedding DJs

We work closely with Valerie all season long in the coordination of individual weddings. She is always on top of her game, calling our office before each wedding so that we are all on the same page. Kirkbride's is a joy to work with for brides, their families, and vendors alike!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Kirkbrides to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Z MEDIA
    Z MEDIA Wedding Photographers

Valarie is very professional and a pleasure to work with.

• Cleveland, OH 44114 See on map