Kirkbrides Reviews

75 | Cleveland, OH

75 Reviews for Kirkbrides

Stephanie · Married on 09/14/2018

I live out of state and was so overwhelmed with the wedding planning process. We decided in December 2017 that we wanted to get married in September 2018 so that only gave us 9 months to plan everything. My now husband is a busy physician that didn't really have the time or energy to help with planning so I was stuck with doing the majority of the work myself on top of working full-time. I am sooo happy I decided hire Kirkbrides! Vicki was amazing and made sure I was on top of everything. She was able to handle so many things that I really did not have the time to do (i.e calling different vendors for pricing, going in person to pick out details/decor). The wedding day ran smoothly and I was so happy to have had Vicki and her team there helping coordinate. I honestly would have been an anxious mess if she wasn't there making sure everything and everyone was on time. If you're feeling overwhelmed and are stressing about wedding planning, I would recommend hiring Kirkbrides. I am so happy I did and had such a perfect wedding day!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2018

I have been to several Kirkbrides weddings. All beautiful, and all different themes. Each of the brides told me how helpful Kirkbrides was in the planning process. I decided to use them for my wedding and I could not have been more impresssed and pleased. Katie Foulds was my plannner. My wedding was gorgeous thanks to all of Katie’s suggestions. I had a faint vision of what I wanted but didn’t know how to execute it but Katie took my ideas and preferences and bought it to such an amazing level. The day of the wedding was seemless. Everything ran on time and no one felt like they didn’t know where to go or what to do. My family , especially my mother, was able to enjoy my wedding and not have to worry about any of the details. Katie made the day perfect, every detail was well thought out and executed. Did I mention I gave her 6 months to plan the wedding? She is the ultimate wedding planner. Allison is one of the other stellar wedding planners and I would highly recommend her as well.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I have busy schedules. He works long days and I work out of town 4 days out of the week, so we knew that having the right planner would be important. Kirkbrides far exceeded our expectations. Our planner Stephanie coordinated with all vendors--making all calls and setting up meetings for us . All we had to do was show up and make final decisions. From negotiating on behalf with our venue and caterer, to helping us design a beautiful wedding, to ordering last minute touches to make the reception truly "ours", Stephanie was there, anticipating our every need and in many cases, taking care of them before we even knew there was something to take care of. She also considered our budget at every turn and worked hard for us to stay within our limit (as hard as that may have been at times), understanding the areas we were willing to spend a little more on and the areas we were looking to do more economically. It was refreshing to know that in a wedding process where at times it seems like everyone is out to get you to spend more, we had someone looking out for our financial interests too.

On the day of our wedding, Stephanie was there to keep everything on schedule, toting around what I like to refer as her "magic bag", which literally contained anything you might possibly need, including duct tape. (Who knew I'd need duct tape on the day of our wedding?) Stephanie was organized and professional, and took care of everything so that my husband and I could just enjoy our special day. It took so much stress out of a potentially stressful day knowing Stephanie was there handling everything in the background. We received too many compliments to count from our guests after the wedding, praising how well the wedding ran, how gorgeous the decor was, etc. This can all be attributed to Stephanie's amazing work.

Many thanks to Stephanie and the Kirkbrides team. You made our day so special!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/16/2017

Katie was my wedding planner! She went above and beyond my expectations! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and I did not stress about anything!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

Kirkbrides far exceeded all of our expectations!

I planned the majority of our wedding, with a lot of help and support from my family, particularly my mom, dad and husband. When it came to the wedding day itself, I really wanted my family, who put so much into planning our big day, to be able to relax and enjoy themselves without having to worry about any planning details. So we decided to get a day-of wedding coordinator and chose Kirkbrides based on their reputation in Cleveland and great value. A friend of mine told me that investing in day-of coordination would be the smartest decision we could make about our wedding day, and she was right!

Our day-of coordinator was Roxanne, who is an absolute joy to work with. In fact, we wished we had chosen the full wedding planning package just so we could have worked with her more! Every interaction with Roxanne was a pleasant one. She’s a great listener, always offered valuable advice, and completely put us at ease. She’s poised, mature, detail oriented, and professional. You can trust you are in good hands with Roxanne!

Not only did we have Roxanne all day, but she also had two assistants. We felt so fortunate to have so much help! They did an amazing job coordinating everything with our venue and our team of wedding pros. I didn’t have to worry about a thing all day, which means a lot since I’m a bit obsessive over details. We were able to fully hand over the reins to Kirkbrides and relax. Our guests kept commenting on how well planned and seamless the entire day was, and that’s due to Roxanne and her team. Our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Julia · Married on 07/09/2016

Katie of Kirkbrides is invaluable! We cannot thank Katie enough for all that she did to make our big day run perfectly. Because of Katie's help and talent, my family and I were able to relax and truly enjoy the day knowing that Katie and her assistant were handling the logistics. Katie's professional, calm, and positive approach was very much appreciated throughout the entire process. Hiring a coordinator through Kirkbrides was the best wedding-planning decision we made. I highly, highly recommend Kirkbrides and specifically Katie!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Meghan · Married on 06/11/2016

Hiring Allison Miller as our wedding coordinator was one of the best wedding-related decisions we made. While I enjoy planning myself and consider myself very organized, Allison's calm demeanor and professional expertise were huge assets throughout the wedding planning processing. Allison was quick to answer any questions I had leading up to the wedding day, and in the last two weeks, really took the reins and ensured that every vendor was confirmed and on time. This is such a busy time already, and having a pro like Allison keeping the trains running is invaluable. My family and I were able to relax and enjoy the wedding knowing that logistics were in Allison's capable hands. Highly recommend! Thank you Allison and Kirkbrides!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Amy · Married on 06/11/2016

Choosing Kirkbrides was by far the best decision my family and I made in planning my wedding. Katie was absolutely AMAZING. Not only did she make the planning as fun and stress free as possible, but her organization, perfect coordination, and warm smile made the day such a joy. My family and I were not originally set on having a planner, but we probably said "thank goodness we have Katie!" every week and about 100 times on the wedding day. Everyone on her team day-of that were there were fantastic as well - just a wonderful group to have around.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Cassandra · Married on 05/29/2016

If you're on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, make the investment and hire Kirkbrides. Katie and Valerie made our wedding planning process so much easier. I would find myself emailing Katie about the most random topics, whether it was wedding etiquette, linen fabrics, or venue locations, no matter the topic large or small, Katie was always prompt and professional. Offering logistic, creative and emotional support, Katie and her team made my wedding day amazing and I would highly recommend bringing them on when planning your wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Susan · Married on 05/29/2016

Allison Miller was the wedding planner for our daughter's wedding and Hannah was there the day of the event because Allison had another wedding. Both were exceptional! Allison is amazing! She kept us focused, was mindful of our budget and had great suggestions, ideas and resources. Anytime my daughter or I had a question or wanted to talk, Allison was always available or if she was busy, she responded immediately with a time we could talk. Hannah was amazing for the day of coordination. She was on top of everything and made sure that every detail was carried out way we had planned. I would highly recommend them both - it is money well spent!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Kirkbrides's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, Sue!! It was a pleasure working with you on your daughter's amazing wedding.

Debbie · Married on 03/12/2016

Katie Foulds was the wedding planner for my daughter's wedding and I don't have enough words to express how wonderful she made the day. She was with us every step of the way for the last year and made the process so much fun and stress free. They day of the wedding couldn't have gone any better and she along with her assistants were truly amazing. Katie was by far the best decision in our wedding planning.

Sent on 03/17/2016

Meg · Married on 10/10/2015

I don't even have words on how grateful we are that we had Allison and Kirkbrides taking care of us throughout the entire wedding process. Kirkbrides was a critical part to our wedding-- I'm not sure we would have gotten there without her, especially as we were from out of town and trying to plan a wedding from several states away. I still tell friends who are getting married to get a wedding planner because of Allison. It was easily the best decision we made about the entire wedding, and well-worth it for the amount of stress and anxiety she was able to relieve us of. From beginning to end, she was invaluable. She solved so many problems for us, from managing my mother's efforts to DIY certain aspects of the wedding, helping to meld our disparate ideas together for a coherent wedding, finding us vendors (some when we changed our minds about what we needed at the last minute), making all of the phone calls and conducting the outreach we needed, and helping to guide us through the day. Her recommendations for vendors were spot on- all of my bridesmaids are still, months later, complimenting how their hair and makeup turned out from the artists Allison found for us on short notice after my own choices didn't workout. She was extremely patient with our indecisiveness and never showed a hint of anxiety when we needed a limo or vans or couldn't get our seating chart in until the last minute. She helped find solutions that made everyone happy when my mother and I butted heads on some aspects of the wedding (and let's just say there were many of these moments). These are just some of many, many things she did for us. I wish I could post pictures so that everyone could see how beautiful the wedding turned out with the help of Kirkbrides. Allison was nothing but enthusiastic and supportive throughout the whole process. It made us both feel so much better about our decisions and so much more relaxed so that we could focus on our vows and have fun on our wedding day.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Diane · Married on 08/15/2015

Allison Miller is an absolutely incredible person and an outstanding wedding planner. She helped to make my daughter's wedding the most beautiful event and helped us all through the planning with her calm even ability and incredible responsiveness that made this a very special experience. I can say nothing negative. It was a wonderful journey and Allison helped make it so.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Shannon · Married on 06/20/2015

Hiring Kirkbrides was hands down the BEST and most important decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. We met Hannah, our planner who was absolutely amazing. She was so organized, knowledgeable, honest and creative. We literally gave her an idea and overall feel of what we wanted for our wedding and she made it even better than what we could have dreamt of! She handled every single detail...even down to finding an invitation we loved and ordering it, ordering our postage, addressing them and mailing them out for us. She was always very mindful of our budget, kept us right on track and found creative ways to give us exactly what we wanted but for much less money. I honestly don't know where we would be if we did not have Hannah. The day of the wedding she was there bright and early checking on me and all of our vendors. She made sure the entire day went seamless. She handled every issue before it even got to me and that in itself is priceless. Do yourself a favor and hire this wonderful company to give you the stress free and most beautiful wedding day you could ever hope for. Thank you Hannah and thank you Kirkbrides!!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2015

Choosing Kirkbrides to help plan our wedding was the best decision we made about the entire process. As a couple, we were getting married in Cleveland, but we live two and half hours away. Working with Allison was wonderful. She was able to connect us with great vendors and help us work with our schedules during the times we could be in town. The day of the wedding, everything went so smooth, and if anything went wrong, we still do not know. It was wonderful to have Allison meet with the vendors as they arrived on site, allowing the bridal party and parents the opportunity to enjoy the day. Kirkbrides was worth everything and I will always be grateful to them for all they did from planning to reception.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Allison was an amazing day-of-coordinator and kept everything running smoothly. The entire Kirkbrides team responded quickly and made the stress of our big day go away. We cannot imagine a better planner!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Christina · Married on 11/15/2014

Allison Miller has to be hands down the best day of coordinator! She made our wedding day run smoothly and flawless! I could relax and enjoy every moment of our wedding and not worry about one thing. Not only was Allison on top of everything, but she is a beautiful person on the inside and out and a pleasure to work with

Sent on 06/24/2015

Beth · Married on 10/25/2014

I HIGHLY recommend Kirkbrides for any couple getting married. I was extremely lucky to work with Allison Miller as my day-of coordinator. However, Allison was much more than a day-of coordinator; she patiently and thoughtfully answered all of our questions, visited the venue with us twice to help decide on linens and other wedding details, and led our wedding rehearsal. I cannot begin to explain how organized and diligent she was. She answered e-mails and phone calls within hours at all times of day. It relaxed us so much knowing that she paid so much attention to detail. She listened carefully to our vision and brought everything together beautifully.

On the day of our wedding, everything went perfectly and I know that was in HUGE part due to Allison’s organizational skills and creativity. Allison and the Kirkbrides team made the day completely stress free, allowing us to enjoy our wedding without worrying about all of the details.

I would absolutely recommend Kirkbrides to anyone looking for help with their wedding planning! Allison was truly amazing – we could not have pulled off our wedding weekend without her!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Kristin · Married on 09/06/2014

I am so blessed to have Valarie as my wedding planner. I would like to explain how amazing she is!! When we first started our journey she was pregnant and was unsure if she could take me on and as a bride from out of state I was lost already. I emailed her back and she sent me recommendations of other local planners!! I mean come on! At the end we knew it was just meant to be. She knows her stuff!! There is no bluff or pushing you into only her vendors and many people will try to tell you that planners will do. She is a great guide for you and soon she will know you so well that she knows the decision you will make. She makes sure the wedding is about you.

There is no better feeling then calling places and when you drop your wedding planners name they talk about how much they love her and how lucky I am. She just makes life easier. She stays in your budget and will suggest better solutions to get what you want, but not at the cost of it being cheap. I live in NYC and planning a wedding in Cleveland is not easy, but Valarie was the best wedding planner any bride could ask for. I gained a friend from the experience. I know I don't know any other wedding planners, but she is by far the BEST!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/30/2014

Allison Miller of Kirbrides was my life saver! I had to plan a wedding in Cleveland from Boston, so I knew it would be difficult to do on my own. I had heard about Kirkbrides through a friend, and using this company was the best choice I could have made for planning my wedding! Allison was so professional, responsive and helpful in every way. She had amazing ideas and helped me create the wedding of my dreams. I used her for everything. Her schedule for meetings was flexible, as I had to travel in to town to accomplish several in person meeting at a time, she always responded quickly via phone call, text or email, and she offered very helpful opinions. She was so pleasant always, and I now consider her a friend! I HIGHLY recommend using Kirkbrides and Allison in any and every way that you can for your wedding. I could not have done it without her! My wedding was everything I could ever have hoped and dreamed, and more!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/16/2014

I literally cannot say enough good things about Allison at Kirkbrides!! I wish every bride had the chance to work with her! We hired her as a full service wedding planner for our August wedding in downtown Cleveland. We live out-of town in Washington, DC, and despite this extra logistical burden, Allison made the entire process simple and as stress free as possible. We really could not have the wedding we wanted without her help.

Everything a wedding planner could do, she did it, from recommending vendors and scheduling meetings, to responding to emails/calls at all hours, to giving advice on wedding etiquette, to even putting together our favors!

Her day-of wedding services were also amazing. Our married friends warned us "something small goes wrong at every wedding, but no one notices besides the bride and groom, so don't stress." But really, at our wedding, NOTHING went wrong - the day was perfect due to Allison's planning and attention to detail.

Allison is not only an awesome wedding planner who goes above and beyond, but she's also a great and caring person who was a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend her highly enough!!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Janine · Married on 05/31/2014

Valarie and her team were amazing to work with through the entire wedding process - start to finish! From the first meeting, she really seemed to understand our vision and brought her own great ideas to the table. I've always heard how stressful wedding planning is and I can honestly say I was able to enjoy all the planning knowing I had Kirkbrides. My husband an I would find ourselves saying "thank goodness we have Valarie." She was there anytime I needed anything. The wedding day was absolutely amazing and our guests had an awesome time. The venue looked beautiful and everything went absolutely seamless the day of. If I could give anyone advice who is considering hiring Kirkbrides, I would say - without hesitation, I would recommend Kirbrides.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Ciera · Married on 05/24/2014

It was truly a pleasure to work with Valarie and her team at Kirkbrides! Due to our jobs, my husband and I travel quite often so it was important that we had a wedding planner on the ground that would keep us organized, on-track, and provide a sense of creativity that we both lacked. From our first meeting with Valarie we immediately knew that she was well experienced and had so many great ideas to offer. We engaged her roughly 16 months before our wedding date and she was more than prepared to hit the ground running and turn our unrefined wedding ideas into a beautiful reality. Throughout the entire process Valarie was flexible and willing to answer any questions we had, including those that came in the form of panicked emails after over thinking minute details. She always had a way of calming me down and making the decision process smooth.

Valarie has a great relationship with so many vendors in the Cleveland area so it was no issue for her to quickly connect us with respectable vendors who aligned with our wedding vision and most importantly our budget! My husband and I could not be happier with the vendors we ultimately selected and the services they provided on our big day. Speaking of the big day, it was so effortless for us and our wedding party. Valarie and her team did such an excellent job preparing for the event and ensuring it went smoothly. Everyone was so impressed with how organized our wedding was and how helpful Valarie and her team were the day of. Everyone, especially our guests, were also very impressed with how everything turned out decor wise. Valarie brought some great ideas to the table that turned out beautifully! We are still receiving compliments months later!

I would absolutely recommend Valarie and Kirkbrides to anyone planning a wedding in Northeast Ohio area!

Sent on 10/21/2014