Love, Laughter & Elegance: Wedding & Event Planning

Massillon, OH View map

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

3.3 out of 5 rating
    4.1 out of 5 rating
    Kelly Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My daughter and I had been planning her wedding for a good two years; we wanted every detail to be perfect for sure! We soon realized we were going to need help with the rehearsal walk thru and day of coordination. We needed to find an extremely detail oriented and knowledgeable professional who could deal with my OCDness, not such an easy task, so my daughter says. Thank goodness we found Kimberly, what a huge help she was to us both. Kimberly had all the answers; she took care of so many details and gave us both a worry free wedding experience, a beautiful and truly grand wedding weekend.
    We would highly recommend Love, laughter and Elegance, Wedding and Event Planning. Kimberly we could not have done it without you!

Dear Kelly:

Thank you so very much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Haley for her wedding. Everything turned out so well! I could not have asked for better clients! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!

Sincerely,

Kimberly Lehman
    Nicole Married on 11/05/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kim helped me with a vendor event that we were putting on at the high school. She was amazing.
    She helped with finding vendors, sending out applications and putting together a seating chart. She was there
    from beginning to end. I don't know that we would have done without her. I have put on several events in the past but
    nothing of this size. We had over 70 booths! Kim is amazing!

Love, Laughter & Elegance: Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you, Nicole, for your kind words! I had an awesome time helping you, and would love to do so again!
    Emma Married on 08/29/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kim was very helpful finding the vendors that we needed. (I.e, Dj, photographers, venue, etc.) She was helpful in setting up appointments with each of them & making sure to work around our busyou lives. We went into this not knowing what we were doing, & she helped along the way. She helped set up and tear down my bridal shower. & helped decorate the venue with us. She's always available for help, & very flexible! (: she's nice and respectful too!

Love, Laughter & Elegance: Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Emma! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Bo on your wedding over this past year! I enjoyed getting to know the two of you, and helping you to create a celebration that reflected your love and fun-loving personalities!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Thompson Entertainment Thompson Entertainment Wedding DJs

A Professional Wedding planner is vital to helping to keep your big day on track. Not just the day arrives but everything leading up to the big day. We highly recommend Kim to our couples. She delivers a personal touch to every Wedding, is very detail oriented and works very well with the other vendors. Don't wait until after the Wedding to wish you had used a planner. Reach out to Kim, she's always willing to assist you and answer any questions you have. Keep up the great work to our NE Ohio Brides Kim!

Joseph Testa Productions Joseph Testa Productions Wedding Videographers

It was great to work with Kim at a wedding in KY, it was a destination wedding for both of us. Her planning and execution of the day was flawless as it was a short-time planned wedding due to groom heading out the Navy Basic Training. Looking forward to working with her again in the future.

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Love, Laughter & Elegance Wedding & Event Planning to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Makeup Artistry by Adriana
5.0 out of 5 rating , 110 Reviews
· Wedding Hair & Makeup

754 Rotch Ave. NE Massillon, OH, 44646
Location of (Love, Laughter & Elegance: Wedding & Event Planning)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding