Plantscaping & Blooms Reviews

63 | Cleveland, OH

63 Reviews for Plantscaping & Blooms

63 Plantscaping & Blooms Reviews

L · Married on 04/27/2018

You truly get what you pay for!
    Arne is a true artist. He met with my daughter and I twice prior to her wedding to discuss details and linen selections. He is BRILLIANT and his staff is professional. They consistently communicated cost, design, and updates.
    He took the stress off the bride and the mother of the bride. On the day of the wedding, I chose to have the bouquets delivered to a different location and it was NO problem.
    He worked with us through photos and phone calls. I cannot tell you how many of our guests asked us about our florist and flowers. They truly were impressed.
    I would recommend Blooms Plantscape for your wedding in Cleveland. He turned the Old Courthouse into the wedding of a lifetime. It was stunning!
    Even our caterer commented on the selection of the linens by Arne.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It was an honor to be a part of your big day and a pleasure working with you.

Allison · Married on 09/30/2017

Arne & his team did an amazing job for our wedding recently. We met with him a few times, and gave him our overall vision, but also gave him a lot of creative license. I am so happy that we did because the reception venue turned out to be stunning! The room was covered in candles, and the lighting they provided gave the room a candlelit quality. One thing I really loved was that in front of the band, there were two steps that were lined with candles, which looked beautiful. The whole room was just stunning! The bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous too, and he really took into consideration all of the color and flower requests that I had! He also suggested linens for us that looked so perfect in the space! I would 100% recommend Blooms to anyone else planning their wedding because the decor turned out to be amazing!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

Allison, thank you so much for writing this review! It was such a pleasure working with you and helping your vision come to life. Thank you so much for allowing us to play a role in your special day. Best wishes!!!

Mackenzie · Married on 08/26/2017

Simply the best. We worked with Blooms by Plantscaping for our wedding reception. They not only coordinated all of our beautiful flowers, but so much more - chiavari chairs, uplighting, candle displays, etc. Arne has a great eye and perfect captured the look I was going for. My other contact, Lauren, was so responsive and helpful with all of my questions. Blooms is worth every penny and I would definitely recommend them for any event.!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with everything. It was such a pleasure working with you and we were honored to be a part of your big day! Best wishes!

Dana · Married on 12/17/2016

I was BLOWN AWAY by my wedding decor; and I am admittedly hard to please. Arne saw my vision and carried through with every last detail.

Sent on 12/25/2016

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

Dana, we are so happy to hear how pleased you were! Your wedding was beautiful and it was an honor to be a part of it. Best wishes!!

Claire · Married on 12/10/2016

We used Blooms for the bridal and bridesmaid flowers. My mom spoke with them so I had no idea what the flowers would look like. They were gorgeous! Timely delivered, no problems. Blooms also happened to supply the center pieces and do the Christmas decorating at my venue (The Wyndham) and it was beautifully decorated for Christmas. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

Claire, we are so pleased to hear how happy you were with the bouquets and the decor at the Wyndham. Best wishes to you!
  • User7535521 · 1+ year ago

They did an absolutely AMAZING job with my wedding! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and we also had them decorate the venue and provide the center pieces, which turned out perfect. They took the time to answer any questions we had (even those not related to flowers and decorations) and were able to create exactly what I had imagined. I wanted to be able to describe the style of our wedding and then have guidance on what will look best, as I'm not an expert on flowers and center pieces. They did just that and made everything look amazing!

Allison · Married on 11/05/2016

When meeting to discuss flowers make sure you are clear as to the colors being discussed. We had a miscommunication on colors and I hated the colors in the arrangements at the trial. However, they were quick to adjust the colors and make another sample arrangement for me to see. The day of my wedding the flowers were absolutely beautiful, I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with the end result! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day. Best wishes!

If you want a florist who truly listens, is creative and develops customized plans that will allow you to visualize results that are better than you could have imagined.... look no further as this is the florist and decorating design team for you. Arne and team are fabulous. We are truly thankful that we found such a talented, caring and quality team.

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words. We really take pride in everything we do. So to hear how happy you were, really lets us know that we must be doing something right :) We are honored to have been able to play a role in your special day. Best wishes!

Andrea · Married on 10/01/2016

Arnie, Lauren and the entire Crew that provided the delivery and setup were so extremely nice! Not to mention they were so accommodating to changes we made only 2 weeks prior to our wedding! The wedding was a couple months ago and everyone is still ranting and raving to me about my flower arrangements! I would highly recommend them!!

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review. It was such a pleasure to work with you! We are so happy to hear how much you and your guests enjoyed the flowers!

Rema · Married on 09/24/2016

Arne and the team at Blooms by Plantscaping are amazing! Planning a wedding from afar can be extremely stressful, but Arne and Lauren made sure everything was perfect. I was literally blown away when I saw the floral designs at our wedding. Arne managed to make them even more beautiful than the preview session. He'll take your ideas and inspiration and turn them into the most gorgeous floral designs you've ever seen. HIGHLY recommend them - worth every single penny!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

Rema, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are so pleased to hear how happy you were with our service and everything we provided for your wedding. We were honored to be a part of your big day! Best wishes to you!

Plantscapes met all of my expectations. I would recommend them to any bride looking for her dream wedding flowers.

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We greatly appreciate it!

Debra · Married on 09/10/2016

The team at Bloom's carried out the Bride's vision. They did not disappoint. BEAUTIFUL.

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for choosing us to be apart of your big day. We are so glad to hear that you and the Bride were happy!

Andrea · Married on 09/10/2016

Blooms by Plantscaping was a joy to work with for our wedding! Arne, Lauren and the rest of the team executed our vision flawlessly! Not only were they so easy to work with during the planning process, everything on our wedding day was perfect! We discussed our vision and Arne and the team carried it out perfectly. Our flowers and decor were absolutely stunning and we could not have asked for anything better! We would highly recommend Blooms by Plantscaping.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

Andrea, what an amazing review! Thank you so much for your kind words. We work so heard to make sure our brides are happy on their big days and to hear a first hand account of this is amazing. It was such a pleasure working with you. Your wedding was beautiful and we were so honored to be a part of it. Best wishes!

Julianne · Married on 09/04/2016

I had my wedding at the Renaissance Cleveland and Blooms by Plantscaping did a wonderful job bringing my vision to life. Arne and Lauren were willing to work within my budget and extremely responsive throughout the process. I highly recommend!

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure being a part of your big day. Best wishes!

Natalie · Married on 09/04/2016

They were great to work with. I would highly recommend them.

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you as well!

Kelly · Married on 07/30/2016

We loved working with Arnie and his staff. They provided excellent advice and made our daughters wedding day just
    Beautiful!

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

Kelly, thank you so much for taking the time to write these kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are so happy to hear that you were pleased with our service. Best wishes!

Carol · Married on 07/03/2016

Flexible and patient! Changed our minds a few times during wedding planning process and that never seemed to be an issue for Blooms. Blooms came highly recommended and we understand why. No hesitation in recommending to others.

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for your recommendations. It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day!

Augustine · Married on 06/25/2016

Arnie and Kathleen are great to work with. The designs were everything I wanted plus some! I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

Augustine, thank you for your kind words. And thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day. Best wishes!

Sylvia · Married on 06/04/2016

Arnie is amazingly talented & thoughtful. He turned my daughter's fairy-tale wedding daydreams into reality. He is full of ideas & ever conscious of budget. He is a master of his craft.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

Sylvia, thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you and your daughter and we are so happy that you both were pleased with everything. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your big day!

Jessica · Married on 05/29/2016

We had a wonderful experience working with Arne and Lauren at Blooms by Plantscaping for our wedding in May of 2016.They were extremely knowledgeable and creative and delivered a stunning floral experience for our ceremony and reception -- we couldn't have been happier with the outcome!

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for your accolades! We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with everything! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your big day - it was truly a pleasure!

Hannah · Married on 04/09/2016

I couldn't have been happier with Blooms! I chose them not only because their flower arrangements are stunning, but also because they're experts and know exactly what they're doing. That provided me with so much comfort..especially on my wedding day. I had nothing to worry about.

Plantscaping & Blooms's reply:

Hannah, that you so much for your kind words. We strive to make our clients feel the exact way you described.... Comfortable and like that they have nothing to worry about. So to actually hear it from you makes us feel very accomplished! So thank you for that and for allowing us to be a part of your beautiful wedding. Best wishes!

Melanie · Married on 10/17/2015

Blooms is amazing. Our consult with Kim was excellent. She really took the time to get a feel for what type of flowers and the overall look we wanted. Lauren was always quick to get back to me, even when I had to adjust our order a couple of times. And Arne was a gem, because he had absolutely no problem coming up with a centerpiece that perfectly captured our look just one month prior to the big day. Their prices are quite reasonable when you consider the caliber of their work. If you don't want to have to worry about your flowers, give them a call.

Mary · Married on 06/06/2015

My experience working with Arne, Lauren, and the team of Blooms was outstanding. Arne understood our "vision" immediately, and his enthusiasm for the work he loves only added to our excitement about our wedding day. His suggestions, and then centerpiece examples, were exactly what we had hoped for and more. Lauren was extremely responsive and very calming - a treat for any bride! The day of the wedding the flowers were STUNNING. Guests and wedding party alike were all in awe. Top quality service, wonderful staff, and exceptional florals made working with Blooms worth every penny.

Sharmon · Married on 04/18/2015

Look at the Big Picture. You don't have time the day of your wedding to be checking on the work you've ask to be done. Blooms staff were well directed by the designers, could do everything from florals, chuppa, mikes, uplighting, the works.
    It was a one stop shop & worth every penny. We had a beautiful wedding with our guests still raving & it's already been over a year !

alessa · Married on 09/12/2014

Blooms was very attentive, patient, kind, and everything was amazing. I enjoyed working with them throughout the whole planning experience. The flowers were perfect and I felt they went above and beyond to make our day special. They even sent me a thank you email 2 days after our wedding and I thought that was a nice personal touch. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!!