New Image Photography

Chagrin Falls, OH View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Based in Chagrin Falls, Ohio, New Image Photography has been a wedding photography studio in Cleveland for over 25 years. This team of seasoned professionals is passionate about love stories and will do their utmost to capture the romance and excitement of your special day. They will be there from the moment you step out of the dressing room to the last candlelit kiss at the end of the night. With stand-out customer service and excellent reviews from past clients, these skilled photographers always strive to provide a professional and friendly environment.

The team at New Image Photography makes it their goal to produce the best possible results. They work with couples to create personalized Italian-made albums, created with care and attention to detail. Each book is personally designed by owner Jonathan with the couples’ input during the album design session. On the day, the photographers will devote themselves to you entirely, offering unlimited time and coverage, with options for multiple locations. They will be there to capture every special moment and create beautiful keepsakes that you and your loved ones can cherish in the future. For the best possible client care, these experienced professionals also offer a top-notch turnaround time.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Slideshow
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sharon Married on 08/27/2022
    Dearest Jonathan
    Words cannot express to you how amazingly talented, friendly, patient, adorable, kind, funny.... you and your photographers were and are. I am blown away. You captured the emotion, the love, the fun, the silliness, the beauty of the venue, the happy tears, the big moments, the little moments. Equally impressive is your commitment and respect of the other vendors and their timelines. A wedding party of 22 is no small task but wow the fun they all had with you and your team!!!! I truly wish you all could hear how everyone is raving about you!! Beyond perfect!
  • Kenneth
    Kenneth B. Married on 08/06/2022

Amazing Photographers!

Matilda, Julia, Jonathan, and the whole New Image team was a pleasure to work with for our wedding and engagement shoots. It’s very evident in working with this team that photography is a true passion for the group- and they are certainly experts. The team was incredibly flexible and accommodating to travel to Columbus to shoot for our wedding- and were able to capture incredible moments- from the morning preparation to the late night dancing and everything in between. So far, we’ve gotten a sneak peak into about 100 photos and are already having a hard time choosing our favorites! New Image was the first vendor we booked for our wedding, and we are so grateful as to how stress free and trustworthy they were with getting everything done right.

Our photographers were creative and had great vision of how to pose and where to stand to capture the best shots. We also had a large bridal party (20 people total) and they did a great job of managing our group shots. Our guests have also mentioned how awesome our photographers were- extremely professional but also fun to be around! Everyone was comfortable and living in the moment, and we’re so excited to see the rest of the photos.

Thank you Matilda, Julia. And Jonathan!

Cathy & Ken Brophy
    Natascia Z. Married on 05/28/2022

A Magical Fairytale

Magical is the first word that enters my mind when reflecting on my experience working with New Image Photography. This isn’t just some ordinary photographer that you contract to take wedding day pictures, this is Jonathan Koslen, an incredibly talented artist who will capture the most incredible perspectives of your wedding day in such a way that you’ll remember the exact emotions from those photographed moments when you look back on your pictures. I had the opportunity to also work with his wife, Marina, and Matilda, and as a team- they are a true treasure because they really worked so well to give me the best of the best.
    Right from the start, my mom and I knew that Jonathan would provide me exactly what I dreamed of for wedding photography. His creative process matched precisely what my mom and I had been waiting for, and since we have similar interests, we knew immediately that New Image Photography is what we needed for my wedding day. Jonathan delivered exactly what he promised and MORE because Matilda and Marina also shared their creativity to make it one of the best experiences of our lives. They curate the setting as if they are preparing to create a painting- a masterpiece blended and filled with emotions that transcend the mood when looking at the photograph. Every second counts because every emotion is depicted in the story Jonathan shares from your wedding day. Jonathan came to my house in the morning before the ceremony and stayed with me and my family until the end of my reception to get all the amazing memories I will have for a lifetime. Luckily, we were blessed with a perfect sunny day and was able to go to the three desired locations after the church ceremony before the reception dinner. New Image Photography maintains focus for the entire day on you and your party and does not deviate from your party’s wishes- there is no question…they truly value their work because it is their passion.
    As the bride, I truly enjoyed working with Jonathan and Marina & Matilda and feel so lucky that we had the opportunity to work with them. Jonathan is extremely attentive to all the details that you want to be included and does so in a way that is smooth and natural in the pictures. There is nothing forced or unnatural in his creative process because Jonathan isn’t the typical photographer- he is unique and has a style of his own which he mends to meet the bride’s needs to make her the most beautiful on her most important day. Not many individuals can capture the essence of a bride in a photograph, but Jonathan can because he is passionate about his work and values his brides.
  • illustration stars

Deals

New Image Photography 1
Exclusive

Plantscaping & Blooms Plantscaping & Blooms Wedding Florists

We love working with New Image! They are very professional and their pictures turn out beautiful!

Candy Apple Films Candy Apple Films Wedding Videographers

When it comes to intricate details and stunning photographs, Jonathan is a true master of his craft. I have seen him quickly adjust a background by moving a glass or adjusting a curtain just so even the smallest details fit perfectly in his frame. His use of light and picking the best locations for creative shots are amazing. He is wonderful to work with both from a bride's point of view and as a professional. I highly recommend him!

100 North Main Street Chagrin Falls, 44022
216.464.8959

11-6
Location of (New Image Photography)
100 North Main Street Chagrin Falls, OH, 44022

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding