New Image Photography Reviews

New Image Photography 5
New Image Photography 6
New Image Photography 7

Janice · Married on 09/01/2018

Best photographer ever!!!! It is hard to put into words how happy we are to have found Jonathan at New Image -- Jonathan and Sarah shot our engagement shoot and wedding, and we couldn't have asked for anything more. They are wonderful human beings and so much fun to be with, which immediately sets the vibe for the entire shoot. Their photos are incredible
    --- both technically, and the PERFECT balance of classy and interesting. Jonathan is fast and efficient, he does whatever it takes to get the shot he wants, takes incredible photos, puts you immediately at ease, is extraordinarily kind and fun, is so easy to communicate with, and has an incredibly fast turnaround time -- what more could you ask for?? We will be going to New Image for all our photography needs in the future, and are so thankful to have found Jonathan!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Mary Howard · Married on 08/31/2018

Wedding photographer

Amazing photographer! Very unique and artistic! Fun couple that adds to the fun of the wedding! You will have no worries on your wedding day!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Julie · Married on 07/28/2018

Jonathan and Sara captured our wedding more beautifully than I could have even hoped for! They put in a 14+ hour day and captured every moment for me. They were very easy and fun to work wth and I was so glad they were apart of my special day. I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Melanie Frank · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing pictures!

Jonathan was so much fun to work with! We were married at Sapphire Creek in June, and he had so many creative ideas for the venue. We absolutely love the results!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Julie · Married on 05/26/2018

Jonathan was our photographer for our wedding day and are so thrilled with our entire experience with him! He took our engagement photos and we had a blast running around Chagrin Falls on a beautiful fall day. On the day of our wedding, he was so professional and creative, plus he is fun, down to earth and knows how to get the job done! The photos are STUNNING, and we are forever grateful to Jonathan and Sarah for capturing our wedding day so beautifully! Thank you! xoxo

Sent on 10/07/2018

Nina · Married on 12/09/2017

Jonathan was amazing! He was with us early morning until the end of the night and made sure we captured all that we wanted. He even had some photos printed to show at the reception. We cannot wait to see the rest of our photos from our day!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Allison · Married on 09/30/2017

Jonathan took pictures for my sister's wedding a few years ago, and the pictures turned out gorgeous! When I got engaged, there was no question of who we wanted to use for our wedding pictures! Jonathan took our engagement pictures last winter. My husband and I both were amazed by how quickly he worked and how great the pictures looked! On the wedding day, he and Paula were there with us from morning until night! They both kept us moving throughout the day, and they were incredibly helpful and flexible when we had an issue with our bus in the middle of the day! He suggested some of the spots for our bridal party pictures after the ceremony, and those pictures turned out to be stunning! We were incredibly happy with the pictures that we've seen so far, and we can't wait to get the rest of them!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Robin · Married on 09/10/2017

Wonderful to work with! Great eye for beautiful and interesting photos. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Lara · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Jonathan for our wedding! It was extremely important for us to have high quality wedding photos so we reviewed multiple top-level photographers in Cleveland and booked Jonathan about a year in advance. It was the best decision! Not only was he great to work with leading up to our wedding, but from the moment he walked in to the ready-room on our wedding day he was just a joy. He found amazing places in our venue for stunning pictures with great lighting. I'm not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but he patiently showed me the right way to position myself and when I saw the pictures I looked like a model! The candids were perfect too, he captured genuine emotion and moments that I thought happened too quickly to be caught on film. Also, personally, he was just fun to be around! Taya was his assistant for the day, she was super sweet and extremely pleasant. It will be difficult to select pictures for our albums because they are all so wonderful!! We highly, highly recommend Jonathan and his New Image Photography team!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Sharon · Married on 07/22/2017

Dearest Jonathan
    Words cannot express to you how amazingly talented, friendly, patient, adorable, kind, funny.... you and your photographers were and are. I am blown away. You captured the emotion, the love, the fun, the silliness, the beauty of the venue, the happy tears, the big moments, the little moments. Equally impressive is your commitment and respect of the other vendors and their timelines. A wedding party of 22 is no small task but wow the fun they all had with you and your team!!!! I truly wish you all could hear how everyone is raving about you!! Beyond perfect!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    New Image Photography 14
    New Image Photography 15
    New Image Photography 16

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

New Image Photography is definitely the photographer to book for your wedding or any event!! My husband and I booked New Image for our wedding and we have the most amazing pictures!!! Jonathan captured every moment perfectly - every picture was better than the next! He is super fun and easy to work with and he will go the extra mile to get the best pictures! You don't need to look any further!! And, his end product (the wedding book) is beautiful, high quality and one to keep out on your coffee table forever!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Reese · Married on 01/10/2017

Jonathan is not simply a vendor--he is a wonderful, genuine person who will go the extra mile to make sure your day is as special as possible. He is caring, responsible, and talented. We cannot recommend him more highly--he is easily the best photographer we have ever dealt with.

Sent on 03/12/2017

lindsey · Married on 11/19/2016

Great experience with Jonathan and beautiful photos!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Our pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined! Seeing them for the first time brought on a wave of emotions, from laughter, tears, surprise, joy... some even gave me goosebumps. Jonathon and his staff were so pleasant to work with. He's truly the best in Ohio. We are beyond thrilled our wedding planner recommended him. Don't even look for anyone else, he's your guy!!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Meg · Married on 10/10/2015

Stop looking and hire New Image Photography. This is easily the best decision we made about our entire wedding. We could not be happier with our choice. From the beginning, we enjoyed working with Jonathan. He was extremely helpful in reaching out to us and working with us as we are out of towners and did not have much flexibility ourselves. He was able to work in our engagement shoot during the 48 hours that we made it Back to Cleveland for all of the wedding planning. He accommodated us around our meetings with all of the other vendors! I could not have asked for a more professional photographer on wedding day. When my mother was stressed, when the bridesmaids were stressed, when I was stressed, he always knew when to be involved and when to give us space. Sage was taking photos with my husband and got some amazing shots of them before the wedding, and even snuck in some excellent, unanticipated shots of me before and as I was walking down the aisle and at the party. Somehow, they even managed to get some of our most touching moments behind the scenes when I thought nobody was looking, and we couldn't be happier. Jonathan and Sage both really knew the venue, and all of the best places for photos. They even made sure to get photos we almost forgot about ourselves, like one with just us and my grandmother, and a beautiful candid of my three lifelong friends that I now keep at my bedside. They were also wonderful about getting our entire extended family together and smiling for group photos, and for making sure we had all of the photos that we wanted and needed by the end of the night. Believe me, it was worth every penny and then some. We are working on the albums now and are so excited to see the final product. Thank you new image photography for everything!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Jonathan was fantastic to work with. He captured the entire day better than we could have imaged. We will treasure our wedding photos forever. I am so excited that our best friends are also using Jonathan for their wedding! Thank you for making our wedding the best day of our lives!

Sent on 12/28/2015
    New Image Photography 17

Diane · Married on 08/15/2015

Jonathon Koslen is an incredible talented and professional photographer. He did our daughter's wedding and the pictures are amazing. He is so easy to talk to and was so responsive to us whenever there was a question. I do not feel there is anyone better in Cleveland and I also think he would be fantastic at a Destination Wedding as well. The people who work with Jonathan are and were exceptional as well. HIs team worked very diligently and yet he always had a smile on his face.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/14/2015

Jonathan and his team were very easy to work with. He is an expert in his field and makes the process extremely stress free and enjoyable. We were able to leave everything in his hands and our outcome was more than we could have imagined. He is truly talented in his craft and anyone who chooses to work with him will be more than satisfied with the end result.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Grace · Married on 12/06/2014

Thank you so much New Image Photography! The pictures turned out beautifully, all the photographers were wonderful to work with, and they were both helpful and unobtrusive during the event. They went above and beyond to make sure we had a ton of great photos and that everything was covered. I would definitely recommend New Image Photography for your wedding or other event! Thanks again!!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Susan · Married on 11/29/2014

There's no one better in town! Jonathan is a pleasure to work with from first meeting to final handshake. His sense of artistry is terrific as well as is his professionalism.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Tiffany · Married on 10/11/2014

We used Jonathan to shoot our wedding this past October and could not be happier. Jonathan and his assistant were professional and a pleasure to work with. He captured the entire day just as I had envisioned and we had so much fun with him! He made taking pictures fun and even my husband enjoyed himself, and he usually dislikes taking pictures :) Book Jonathan if you're looking for a wedding photographer, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Jonathan was very attentive and his photographs are stunning!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Kathryn · Married on 07/12/2014

After researching photographers in the Cleveland area, we knew New Image had to photograph our wedding! Jonathan and Candy were wonderful to work with. We were so fortunate they had an opening for our wedding date. Our pictures were incredible and all of our family and friends raved about them. Thank you guys for doing such beautiful work! It was a pleasure having you there on our big day!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Alexis · Married on 06/22/2014

Best guy and photographer. No one is better than Jonathan.

Sent on 12/13/2014