1455 West 29th Street, Cleveland, OH 44113 Map · Phone number

• Buehler's Catering

29 Reviews for Urban Orchid

• Kayla

Kayla Pinto · Married on 12/14/2019

Most beautiful wedding flowers!

As the bride, finding the right flowers was one of the harder decisions to make. I was referred to Urban Orchid from a married friend and am so grateful we got connected to them. The flowers were AMAZING. Not only that but Urban Orchid was so easy to work with and really made my vision come to life. We received so many compliments on our flowers. I know I'm biased but I truly thought they were the most beautiful wedding flowers I've seen. Flower costs can add up really quickly and they were understanding of our budget and what we got blew me away.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Urban Orchid's reply:

Thank you Kayla! It was such a pleasure working with you as well. We wish you and your new husband many years of happiness to come!
  • Tayler

Tayler · Married on 09/21/2019

AMAZING and exactly what we wanted

I recently had the pleasure of having Urban Orchid as my florist for our wedding. From the initial meeting, Brandon was amazing. He understood what image we were looking for and quoted us appropriately for the venue. Let me tell you.... the flowers did not disappoint. We went in for a sample of what my bouquet would look like and we were amazed at this. When I actually went to the church the day of my wedding I was astounded. THESE FLOWERS WERE AMAZING. Urban Orchid delivered them promptly to both the church and reception venue. I have had so many compliments on my wedding bouquet as well as the venue flowers. I can’t thank you guys enough! Service was prompt and efficient. We gave Brandon and the Urban Orchid staff creative authority and could not be happier. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Urban Orchid's reply:

Tayler, it was also a pleasure to be a part of your special day!! Thank you for including us. You both looks soo happy and amazing! Congratulations!!!!
  • Carlie

Carlie · Married on 06/22/2019

They are amazing!!!!

Our experience with Urban Orchid was amazing! The initial meeting made me fall in love with this company. As I spoke about my ideas and they brought my dreams to life! They gave amazing recommendations and what they ended up creating was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Their prices are very reasonable and they absolutely made my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 07/18/2019

1 Real Wedding

• Love is All You Need Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

If you are in search of gorgeous wedding flowers, a bridal bouquet, center pieces, and decorations, look no further! Urban Orchid does a spectacular job on making the most fabulous and beautiful arrangements for anything you could ever need!! Brandon is the best!

• 1455 West 29th Street Cleveland, 44113 See on map
    Location of (Urban Orchid)