Tom Forrest Photography

1686 Beckwith Drive (mail) 34 Ravenna Street (studio), Hudson, OH 44236 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date

About Tom Forrest Photography

Serving Northeast Ohio and well beyond, I provide photojournalistic wedding coverage with a comfortable balance of creative and traditional images. My goal is to exceed expectations while capturing images that help preserve your wedding memories for generations. I pride myself in catering to couples who value quality photography and premium client services.

My a la carte and package options enable you to customize services based on your needs. Coverage always includes unlimited images, online proofing and high-resolution files on disc. Services go well beyond wedding-day photography. I provide engagement sessions, pre-wedding portraits, day-after sessions and more. I also offer a variety of prints, gallery wraps and albums.

Photography is both my passion and profession. I earned a Fine Arts Degree from Kent State University. I am member of the Professional Photographers Association (PPA) and the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP).

In addition to wedding work, my corporate and special event photography has been seen in various ads, brochures and publications. Corporate clients have included University Hospitals of Cleveland, Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital, the Ireland Cancer Center, American Heart Association, Cleveland Health Legacy, Case University and the Cleveland Cavaliers.

I look forward to learning about your wedding and providing photography that captures the detail, atmosphere and (most importantly) the emotion of your special day.

Warm Regards,

1 User photo

Tom Forrest Photography 1

Kathy H. · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommend!

I can't say enough about how great Tom was as our wedding photographer! He was always quick to respond to emails and phone calls during the planning process, and he was a big help in setting the day-of schedule. For the wedding itself, Tom was professional, friendly, and a complete joy to have around us. My friends and family all agreed that he was great -- he was practically invisible when necessary but very welcoming and personable when interacting with us and guests. As for the pictures, Tom really delivered. We are thrilled with the candid and posed shots and how well he documented everything. Tom really is fantastic!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Mandy · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing photographer

Tom is an extremely professional and talented photographer. He was very accommodating with our schedules, desired photos, etc and captured everything we could have thought of and more. He even got us our photos a week early and they were absolutely amazing!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Jessica Cowen · Married on 06/01/2019

The absolute best wedding photographer!

Words cannot describe how absolutely AMAZING Tom Forrest was on our wedding day - Tom is incredibly kind, professional, talented, and more than you could even ask for in a photographer. Truly, because of Tom, our wedding day moved along SO smoothly, calmly, and as planned. The images he produced from our wedding are absolutely STUNNING - incredible attention to detail and the most high quality wedding photos I have ever seen. We already do, and will always continue to, sing Tom’s praises to everyone we know. Tom is THE wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Tom Forrest Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• At Last Event Planning
    At Last Event Planning Wedding Planners

We so enjoy working with Tom Forrest!

• Love, Laughter & Elegance: Wedding & Event Planning
    Love, Laughter & Elegance: Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Tom Forrest is a great photographer to work with! He has a great eye, and takes wonderful photos. Very professional in his manner, and his customer service. I highly recommend working with Tom!

• Candy Apple Films
    Candy Apple Films Wedding Videographers

Tom is always fun to work with! He continually puts his bride's wishes at the top of the list and his calm and friendly demeanor is a huge plus during those stressful wedding mornings. He brings out the best in everyone and it shows in his final images. I highly recommend Tom Forrest!

• 1686 Beckwith Drive (mail), 34 Ravenna Street (studio) Hudson, 44236 See on map