21 Southgate Dr, Norwalk, OH 44857 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About 11 Eleven Photography

My Style and Philosophy

Hi, I’m Ryan Lead Photographer at 11:Eleven Photography. I’m a Northern Ohio Wedding Photographer specializing in a combination of documentary-style photojournalism and fine art wedding portraiture. Thanks for stopping by our site and having a look around. Hopefully, you’re reading this as you like what you’ve seen in our wedding photography galleries. If so, you obviously have amazing taste!

Our aim is to provide our couples with a wide collection of photos capturing the moments, the details, and the family portraits.

Our photo-journalistic approach, experience, and artistic vision make us the ideal photographers for your special day. We'll not only capture the formal portraits, but also the unique, candid moments. We love to mix in artistic style and priceless poses.

We use the latest digital equipment and software, and we hold ourselves to the highest standards.

When were not shooting or editing weddings, we are constantly thinking and working on new, better, faster ideas that might improve the photography on these areas of a wedding. We strive to produce images that are very consistent and natural. Any time a photo has been heavily stylized in Photoshop, it tends to distract from the subject. Styles come and go, what the photo captures is more important than its style.

My wife, my three little girls and my son are my life and my inspiration. They are the reason I do what I do. I love the good Lord. A die hard Browns fan and listen to Rock-n-Roll. If you made it down this far, you either have way too much time on your hands or you really should get in touch. I appreciated this opportunity to share my work, and I hope to hear from you. Call me at 419.366.9099 for a free consultation. Thanks for making it this far. Hope to speak with you soon! Ryan

Follow 11 Eleven Photography on
Kiss Her Good
c8700cd32dbb69a2 Black W16 LR FL 865

5 Reviews for 11 Eleven Photography

Marissa · Married on 07/13/2018

We have had the best 7 months working with Ryan while planning our wedding! He made our save the dates, bridal shower invitations and wedding invitations. Ryan also shot our engagement session and went above & beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect. We are so sad that our time with Ryan is almost finished and wish we could relive this time so we could work with him all over again! Thank you so much Ryan!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Lea · Married on 08/27/2016

Ryan truly went above and beyond my expectations. Beyond beautiful photos, he was extremely easy to work with and returned our photos in a timely fashion as well as a simple easy process to order our album. Great suggestions on places to have our photos that weren't the same ol' same ol'. Very pleased !

Sent on 10/26/2016

11 Eleven Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2874
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• 21 Southgate Dr Norwalk, OH, 44857 See on map
    419-567-8570 (Phone number)
    Location of (11 Eleven Photography)