Elite Beauty Productions

Cleveland, OH View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Elite Beauty Productions is a mobile wedding beauty business in Northestern Ohio and Western PA . Founder and co-owner, Tyler, has more than 10 years of experience in the hair and makeup industry in the Wedding Capitol of the world, Las Vegas, and has brought his expertise to Northeastern Ohio along with his expert division of beauty artists. Boasting professionalism and high-quality artistry, Tyler and his team dedicate their time to making clients look and feel beautiful. Working closely with to-be-weds, the Elite beauty artists strive to create a look that truly represents the client and their vision. You and your wedding party are guaranteed to appreciate the team’s passion for authentic and naturally enhanced beauty as they prepare you for your wedding.

Elite Beauty Productions offers a multitude of hair and makeup treatments for to-be-weds and wedding groups. Inclusive of all, the team can provide multiple stylists per booking to take care of both to-be-weds and their featured guests. Hairstyling services include textured styling, updos, and blowouts, while airbrushed makeup is also possible. Additional services include on-location styling, trials, and extra beauty technician recommendations.

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$80

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Morgan
    Morgan S. Married on 06/18/2022

Simply Amazing!

Tyler and Brianna were my wedding glam team for my big day!

From the beginning of planning, Tyler was always very nice, super responsive, and extremely helpful. He was flexible working with me and my schedule to get a trial done before my wedding; which I appreciated! I live 3 hours away from where I got married, so this was so important to me. To plan the day of, Tyler and I came up with a plan about 2 weeks before and finalized the time to what I felt comfortable with, so we were not rushed or stressed.

On the day of: I had 8 total gals getting ready: myself, 4 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and 1 aunt. Each person had a different request for hair/makeup and each of us looked amazing! As for myself: Tyler and I did the trial, and after I had a few minor changes/tweaks that I wanted the day of. Tyler recreated my trial hair style and makeup - but better - on my wedding day! I felt and looked beautiful, and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! Tyler did flawless makeup on each person, that each person truly loved. Even the gals that don't typically do full glam (7/8 of them haha) loved it and felt amazing!! Tyler catered toward the request of not too much, but just enough, and everyone looked stunning. Brianna prepped my hair by curling it and styled all of the bridesmaids' hair. Again - no complaints, she did amazing! We all wanted to know what she used for products and how she did each step so we could do it ourselves (even though it would never be as good!).

Tyler and Brianna together were punctual, efficient, and just very pleasant. They showed up on time and got each of us all glam and ready to go by the time I asked; which could not be more appreciated during my wedding day. They were both very friendly and talkative with each of us (as we all are chatty!) and just a positive presence to have around on my wedding day! I couldn't recommend Tyler and his Elite Beauty Productions team more for any event, especially your wedding day!
  • Katie
    Katie G. Married on 04/02/2022

Great Experience - 5/5 Would Recommend

Extremely professional, responsive, & great to work with. I had a huge bridal party (12 bridesmaids) + my mom & MIL and they had no problem building a schedule that worked with our time table. I loved my hair & make up and everyone was very happy as well. Not a big review person, but felt compelled bc Tyler and the team were great.
    Danielle M. Married on 10/28/2021

Amazing hair and makeup!

Tyler was absolutely amazing. He was so friendly and did a stunning job on my Maid of honor and my hair and makeup. I would highly recommend if needing hair and makeup done!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Cleveland, OH, 44114
Location of (Elite Beauty Productions)
Cleveland, OH, 44101
Pittsburgh, PA, 15201

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding