6596 Brecksville Rd., Independence, OH 44131 Map · Phone number

About Something White

Something White, a bridal boutique in Northeast Ohio offers a curated collection of couture wedding gowns ranging in style from vintage, to modern, to whimsical, to preppy. The shop specializes in gowns from boutique designers hard to find elsewhere.

Gown Desingers:

something white bridal boutique 20150410 017 fulls
soft9
The Woods by Lela Rose.

Image courtesy Arielle Doneson Photography.
The Woods by Lela Rose. Image courtesy Arielle Doneson Photography.
Image courtesy Arielle Doneson Photography.
Wedding gowns at Something White.

Image courtesy Arielle Doneson Photography.
Wedding gowns at Something White. Image courtesy Arielle Doneson Photography.
Madeline gown by Caroline DeVillo
Madeline gown by Caroline DeVillo
Something White carries a broad selection of veils by Jennifer Leigh and Caroline DeVillo.
something white bridal boutique 20150410 002 fulls
something white bridal boutique 20150410 027 fulls
c9099f7bcdb5b65c 1359407117559 SomethingWhiteGowns1
something white bridal boutique 20150410 007 fulls

41 Reviews for Something White

• Alyssa

Alyssa E Royer · Getting married on 10/09/2021

Patient and Personable

This was my fifth bridal shop I visited and I am so happy and pleased with the service and especially PATIENCE that Rebecca gave me during my visit. She picked up on cues when I wasn't feeling a dress and would have me in the next dress without hesitation. The dress I actually bought wasn't even on the rack for display but was a sample dress she hand-picked from a back sample room after learning what I liked and disliked about previous dresses. As soon as I had it on, I knew. She was patient with my mom and I as I went through multiple different belts and accessories and let me oogle at myself in the mirror with the dress on as long as I wanted, mind you it was past closing time as well. Highly recommend stopping in. Kind, patient, and very personable.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina Dzeba · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Love something white

You cannot make a better decision than to go to Something White and work with Rebecca to find your wedding dress. From the moment you walk in the door, you feel like you're in your own little bridal world. Rebecca takes the time to find out your likes and dislikes are, what type of ceremony you're having, what your reception venue style is, and she works with you to pick dresses that are PHENOMENAL. She truly has a great eye and a great sense of style and can advise you on things to try, how to adjust the dress, considerations to keep in mind for the day of, etc. Not to mention, she is just truly the nicest, sweetest, most positive person you could ever hope to spend a day with as you're looking for the most important dress probably of your life. The styles and selection of dresses that she carries are outstanding. I had previously lived in New York for school and work and returned home to Ohio recently, and for part of my wedding search I visited Mark Ingram Atelier, Kleinfeld's, and Wedding Atelier, and I have to say, Something White tops them all - from customer service to communication via email, phone, or even instagram, to an outstanding dress selection with fabulous designers. You will not regret a beautiful afternoon spent at Something White with Rebecca and you will very likely find your wedding dress here like I did!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Kara R · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Simply Fabulous

Absolutely stunning collection of dresses geared toward a more traditional style. Rebecca is simply fabulous. I feel like she has a sixth sense for knowing a bride's style and some kind of telepathy, because I'd be thinking something and she would say it. She was honest, and truly helpful with my questions. She even took the time to put my hair into a similar style I wanted to wear for the wedding day, accessorize with jewelry and a veil, and let me have the full experience. She is a true gem, and seemed more excited that I am getting my dream dress than that she was selling me a dress. I could not be happier I got my gown from Something White!!

Sent on 11/17/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Something White FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Heidzillas
    Heidzillas Wedding Planners

I stop by Something White whenever I can just to see what new and exciting they have - from new dress lines to accessories to fun wedding products in general. I highly recommend this store to my brides for their outstanding customer service - friendly and extremely helpful! - and their meticulous selection of high quality products that other local stores don't carry or haven't taken the time to source. Something White Bridal store is a real gem.

• 6596 Brecksville Rd. Independence, 44131 See on map