6596 Brecksville Rd., Independence, OH 44131 Map · Phone number
  • Meet the Team

About Something White

We are obsessed with wedding gowns (and coffee!) but what we love most about owning a bridal shop is that feeling of excitement that overtakes the room when our brides find THE gown that makes them feel confident, excited and beautiful! You know that feeling you get in any clothing store dressing room when you know you look good?! We want that feeling x 10 for your wedding gown and when we help our brides find that gown it really is magical. The gowns we carry are classic and romantic with clean lines, quality fabrics and flattering silhouettes. We don't carry heavily embellished gowns as we love the "less is more" look. But don't get us wrong our gowns are still unique and special and you won't see them on every bride in Cleveland- which we love. We take one appointment at a time to give you one on one attention- we even help style your wedding day look by doing your hair. Excited?! So are we! Let's get started! Gowns start at $2,500.

• Woman-owned
Follow Something White on

Other couples have also viewed

• Maestro Tailor

57 Reviews for Something White

• Nicole

Nicole B. · Getting married on 06/10/2023

Great experience!

Rebecca was a dream to work with. We had the shop to ourselves, which truly made the experience low pressure and enjoyable. Rebecca did a great job of listening to what I was looking for. I had a great experience and would definitely recommend Something White for future brides.

Sent on 09/30/2020

Nicole C. · Getting married on 04/30/2022

Best Dress Shopping Experience!

Rebecca is the BEST and I so enjoyed working with her to find my dress. She made the process so simple and her questions really helped me narrow down my dress quickly and easily. Rebecca takes a lot of care in each gown and even caught a small defect the designer had made on mine and alerted me right away and took care of all of the coordination to fix it and ensure my dress was perfect. The shop has an awesome selection of gowns and made for a really intimate shopping experience. Couldn't recommend more!

Sent on 04/30/2021

Jackie G. · Getting married on 11/14/2021

Beautiful Experience

Something White is a beautiful, local shop located in the center of Independence Ohio. It has a wonderful home-like feeling when you step in. The dresses to choose from are absolutely gorgeous ranging from different styles that are up to date with the current trends. Rebecca, the owner, is extremely amazing. What she has done for the healthcare community this year was heartwarming. I am honored to have been apart of it. Rebecca went out of her way to help our frontline workers who are fighting Covid 19 by giving away free dresses. This year has been extremely stressful and depressing, shining a little light to the community deffinetly helped brighten up the year. It was an emotional experience and we are truly grateful. Something White is an amazing bridal store and I would 1000% recommend to anyone looking for their dream dress.

Sent on 10/10/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Something White FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Team of Something White

Rebecca Somnitz

Rebecca Somnitz

Owner

Hi! I'm Rebecca, the owner of Something White, and I am excited to meet you and help you find your gown! I want your wedding gown experience to be one of the most memorable parts of your planning process which is why I make it stress free, exciting and fun- we even toss confetti to celebrate finding your gown…really! I will guide you through every step of your gown journey from finding your gown to accessories and alterations, so you can focus on other things, like getting married. Oh and if you're curious about me I can pretty much be summed up in two words: coffee + gowns.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Heidzillas Wedding Planners

I stop by Something White whenever I can just to see what new and exciting they have - from new dress lines to accessories to fun wedding products in general. I highly recommend this store to my brides for their outstanding customer service - friendly and extremely helpful! - and their meticulous selection of high quality products that other local stores don't carry or haven't taken the time to source. Something White Bridal store is a real gem.

• 6596 Brecksville Rd. Independence, OH, 44131 See on map
    By Appointment
    Location of (Something White)