Something White

Independence, OH View map Visit website

We are obsessed with wedding gowns (and coffee!) but what we love most about owning a bridal shop is that feeling of excitement that overtakes the room when our brides find THE gown that makes them feel confident, excited and beautiful! You know that feeling you get in any clothing store dressing room when you know you look good?! We want that feeling x 10 for your wedding gown and when we help our brides find that gown it really is magical. The gowns we carry are classic and romantic with clean lines, quality fabrics and flattering silhouettes. We don't carry heavily embellished gowns as we love the "less is more" look. But don't get us wrong our gowns are still unique and special and you won't see them on every bride in Cleveland- which we love. We take one appointment at a time to give you one on one attention- we even help style your wedding day look by doing your hair. Excited?! So are we! Let's get started! Gowns start at $3000 and you can book your appointment via our website www.somethingwhitebridal.com.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Nicole
    Nicole B. Getting married on 06/10/2023

Great experience!

Rebecca was a dream to work with. We had the shop to ourselves, which truly made the experience low pressure and enjoyable. Rebecca did a great job of listening to what I was looking for. I had a great experience and would definitely recommend Something White for future brides.
  • Geneva
    Geneva A. Getting married on 09/17/2022

Cleveland's Best Bridal Gowns

I cannot speak highly enough of Rebecca and her bridal gown boutique, Something White. It was my first wedding adventure, and she certainly set the bar high!

When scheduling an appointment, I completed a survey that inquired about gown preferences and had me select gowns from the Something White Pinterest. Immediately when I entered the boutique, it was clear she had reviewed my answers and Pinterest selected gowns. She was familiar with what I was looking for, but also encouraged me to try on a few gowns outside my expected style.

In trying on gowns, Rebecca's presence and vibe has been unmatched. She was quick to "fit" the gowns, so that each one felt perfect. All of her gowns are of top quality and excellent design. It is difficult to not feel bridal in each one.

What has stood out to me about Something White weeks later, is the quality of assistance Rebecca provides her brides. In determining a favorite gown, she asked perfect, prompting questions, but was always positive and genuine. Our fitting ran long, but I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. She has maintained excellent communication since my visit, and I cannot wait to return back!
    Rachel R. Married on 05/21/2022

Elegant dresses and stress-free decision

I am a fashion minimalist, so for my wedding I was looking for something simple and elegant. When I looked online at other vendors in the neighborhood, the dresses just weren't my style. Something White had the perfect balance of simple, elegant dresses that still looked bridal and special for that special day. I loved everything I tried on!

Where Rebecca shines is in her ability to coach a bride through this big decision in a stress-free way. Rebecca made sure I never felt overwhelmed. She had lots of tips and tricks that helped me narrow down the decision, and I left feeling super confident in the dress I picked. I just picked up my dress in my size and it is even better than I could have imagined and I am so excited to wear it at my May wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Rebecca Somnitz
Rebecca Somnitz
Owner

Hi! I'm Rebecca, the owner of Something White, and I am excited to meet you and help you find your gown! I want your wedding gown experience to be one of the most memorable parts of your planning process which is why I make it stress free, exciting and fun- we even toss confetti to celebrate finding your gown…really! I will guide you through every step of your gown journey from finding your gown to accessories and alterations, so you can focus on other things, like getting married. Oh and if you're curious about me I can pretty much be summed up in two words: coffee + gowns.

Heidzillas Heidzillas Wedding Planners

I stop by Something White whenever I can just to see what new and exciting they have - from new dress lines to accessories to fun wedding products in general. I highly recommend this store to my brides for their outstanding customer service - friendly and extremely helpful! - and their meticulous selection of high quality products that other local stores don't carry or haven't taken the time to source. Something White Bridal store is a real gem.

6596 Brecksville Rd. Independence, OH, 44131

By Appointment
Location of (Something White)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding