6596 Brecksville Rd., Independence, OH 44131 Map · Phone number

About Something White

Something White, a bridal boutique in Northeast Ohio offers a curated collection of couture wedding gowns ranging in style from vintage, to modern, to whimsical, to preppy. The shop specializes in gowns from boutique designers hard to find elsewhere.

Gown Desingers:

something white bridal boutique 20150410 017 fulls
soft9
The Woods by Lela Rose.

Image courtesy Arielle Doneson Photography.
The Woods by Lela Rose. Image courtesy Arielle Doneson Photography.
Image courtesy Arielle Doneson Photography.
Wedding gowns at Something White.

Image courtesy Arielle Doneson Photography.
Wedding gowns at Something White. Image courtesy Arielle Doneson Photography.
Madeline gown by Caroline DeVillo
Madeline gown by Caroline DeVillo
Something White carries a broad selection of veils by Jennifer Leigh and Caroline DeVillo.
something white bridal boutique 20150410 002 fulls
something white bridal boutique 20150410 027 fulls
c9099f7bcdb5b65c 1359407117559 SomethingWhiteGowns1
something white bridal boutique 20150410 007 fulls

37 Reviews for Something White

Natane Lincoln · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Amazing....worth the drive!

I had been perusing Pinterest and other sites to look for wedding dress ideas. One dress in particular kept popping up and I found myself drawn to it. After tracking in down, I found out it was a dress by designer Carol Hannah. Great!! The search was on...one problem....only 10 stores in the USA carry Carol Hannah designs and not one location near me.
    However, I would be traveling for work and be within a few hundred miles of Something White and they have THE DRESS!!! I hopped on the website and saw that Something White was appointment only with clear expectations on arrival times and cancellations. I eagerly made an appointment. I was very apprehensive about being the only customer in the shop during my visit and worried I might be pressured into purchasing something.
    On that much anticipated day, I wasn't going to get to the appointment on time. I was devastated but prepared not to see THE DRESS. I called and spoke with Rebecca. She was understanding and agreed to wait during my appointment time. I explained I was not interested in trying on numerous dresses....I just wanted to see THE DRESS.
    When I arrived (29 minutes late), I was anxious and nervous and starting to think that there was no way I was meant to have THE DRESS.
    Immediately upon arrival I was met with a warm and inviting smile on Rebecca's face. She had THE DRESS all ready for me to look at and try on. She even had additional dresses with the same whimsical style I was in love with. Walking through the front door felt like walking into my home. Warm, inviting, and the furthest thing from pressuring.
    I am happy to report that after trying on THE DRESS, I committed and made the purchase!!! Rebecca and Something White are coordinating the shipment to my home as well as helping me contact another location that can assist with alterations. The only disappointing thing I could ever say about Something White is that they are too far from my home!!! They offer so may great items to complete your special day and they treat you like family.
    Something White is worth driving several hundred miles!! I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Nikki

Nikki Johns · Getting married on 09/09/2020

The absolute best dress shopping experience!

Where to start! Rebecca @ Something White is amazing and made me feel so special during my appointment. I could go on and on about how wonderful my experience was, but what you need to know is that gown shopping in the Cleveland area without a stop at Something White is a mistake! I was thrilled to support a local, women-owned boutique who so graciously takes care of their clients, with my purchase and you will too!
    More detail if you're interested: I never thought that I would buy during my first weekend of bridal appointments but I fell in love with the first dress Rebecca recommended for me. I was torn between the first and second one I tried on and she helped me customize by combining features of the two which is something I never could have dreamed up on my own. I love that they only take one bride at a time so that you are never fighting over a dress and you have their full attention during the appointment. They help you get into each dress you try on in a completely separate room from your entourage and they always ask how you're feeling before sending you out into the main room to make sure they can help control the conversation. She patiently walked me through sizing options to find the best fit, and even called me a week later to let me know that the designer was able to accommodate my three-way split instead of the default two-way sizing. She made my group feel so welcome and celebrated the decision with champagne for the whole crew.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Suzanne Russo · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Perfect and Genuine

Absolutely a perfect experience. Rebecca was amazing, kind, and genuine. She gave the full bridal experience, even taking it a step further and putting my hair in an up-do. She did not rush the appointment and gave my family and I additional alone time to talk over my decision. When I said yes to the dress, she was just as excited as I was. Jumping up and down and gave me a huge hug. Loved her shop, her story and the experience she gave!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Something White's reply:

Oh Suzanne- thank you!! I can't wait to see photos of you in your gown!! All the best in the rest of your planning and let me know if you need anything! -Rebecca

Something White FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Heidzillas
    Heidzillas Wedding Planners

I stop by Something White whenever I can just to see what new and exciting they have - from new dress lines to accessories to fun wedding products in general. I highly recommend this store to my brides for their outstanding customer service - friendly and extremely helpful! - and their meticulous selection of high quality products that other local stores don't carry or haven't taken the time to source. Something White Bridal store is a real gem.

• 6596 Brecksville Rd. Independence, 44131 See on map