KR Bridal & Tailoring

Akron, OH View map Visit website

KR Bridal & Tailoring is a bridal shop that offers a stunning range of wedding dresses in Akron, Ohio. The staff focuses on providing intimate service that is tailored to the individual style of each to-be-wed. They bring over 30 years of high-fashion experience, working for ateliers such as Vera Wang, to serve those awaiting their special day. Couples will love their range of classic elegant designs.

KR Bridal & Tailoring’s staff focuses on providing customers with an enjoyable shopping experience. They help each to-be-wed find the right dress and can also provide a range of extra services such as alterations and tailoring. To complement the perfect dress, they also offer accessories such as hairpieces, veils, and belts. These expert tailors can also alter suits and other items as needed.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth K. Married on 08/14/2021

Wonderful and Professional

Wonderful to work with and so talented.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 06/15/2021

Wonderful work

I brought my dress in only 6 weeks before my wedding. I was able to have all my alterations completed and a final fitting before I went home. I absolutely recommend using them for your alterations and I’m so glad I did!
  • Mikayla
    Mikayla F. Married on 10/16/2020

AMazing service!

I highly recommend K&R Bridal Tailoring! She is so helpful, communicative, and personable. It was such a fun experience! The shop is beautiful, and all her gowns are gorgeous too!

Team

Kim Rassavong
Kim Rassavong
Owner

Hi, nice to meet you!

My name is Kim and I’m the proud owner of KR Bridal & Tailoring. My love for intricate designs and elegant gowns started when I met my longtime friend Nancy Haber back in 1990. I was a dressmaker for her children’s couture line that was sold in Barneys New York and Ceruttis in Manhattan. We worked alongside each other for 5 years before her designs had taken notice by Vera Wang. In 1995 Nancy and I began working for Vera Wang’s Luxe division, the most expensive line which features the most intricate handwork and lace. From there, things quickly took off running. For the next 25 years, I went on to produce the highest quality gowns for Vera’s Madison Avenue showroom in New York City and worked tirelessly through the night on custom made-to-order gowns for multiple celebrities. But I genuinely enjoyed nothing more. For me it wasn’t work, it was a craft that I loved through and through.

I left Vera Wang to pursue my own business in what I love most, bridal gowns, and custom alterations. Although I am always grateful and think fondly of my time there. There was one aspect of the job that was missing, and that was being able to work first-hand in helping the brides I created these extravagant gowns for. Nothing truly brings me more joy than helping my brides find their perfect dress or being the one to help bring her vision to life through our custom alterations.

I take pride in providing high-quality customer service and I will make you feel celebrated and at ease every step of the way. Our quaint and inviting atmosphere will ease the pressure of finding all the essentials, including veils, belts, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride/groom dresses.

2044 Front St. Akron, OH, 44221
330-277-4629

Tues-Fri: 10am-6pm, Sat: 10am-3pm, Sun, Mon: CLOSED
Location of (KR Bridal & Tailoring)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding