783 B Alpha Dr., Cleveland, OH 44143 Map · Phone number

Galleria Gowns 3
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful selection, great value

Una helped me find a stunning dress! Lots of options, and helpful staff

Savannah · Married on 09/02/2017

My experience with Galleria Gowns was awesome! Katherine helped me find the perfect dress and was so very patient! Once I found my dress, Dani, their seamstress, was amazing at making the dress mine. I felt so pretty and it fit so well. I didn't have to worry about a wardrobe malfunction once on the wedding day. Thank you Galleria Gowns for the awesome wedding dress experience!

Kelly · Married on 06/24/2017

I decided to check out Galleria Gowns because they carry David Tutera dresses and I was interested in some of his gowns that come in light blue. I admit I am not a big clothes shopper, and buying my wedding gown was the part of the whole wedding-planning process that I was most nervous about. However, everyone at Galleria Gowns made the process absolutely stress-free and even fun! Clara helped me pick my dream (blue!) dress, and Dani made sure it fit perfectly. I definitely recommend Galleria Gowns for a friendly, stress-free wedding gown shopping experience. They really do make you feel like family!

Galleria Gowns FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• 783B Alpha Dr. Cleveland, OH 44143 See on map