Galleria Gowns Reviews

Galleria Gowns 7
  • Elena

Elena · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Beautiful dresses!

I love my gown from Galleria Gowns! My mother also purchased her mother of the bride dress from this vendor as well. They have a large selection of beautiful dresses

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Allie

Allie Bebenroth · Getting married on 02/08/2020

Wedding Dress for Anti-Bride

I was not looking forward to the whole wedding planning process, and was especially dreading the wedding dress shopping part of it all. I didn’t want to spend thousands on a dress that I would wear for 1 day. That being said, I couldn’t be happier with my experience at Galleria Gowns. Una helped me find a dress that was 100% me and UNDER my budget! She listened to exactly what I wanted, honestly shared her opinions, and found me a dress that I actually feel comfortable in. She made the experience SOOO incredibly easy also. I was in and out in about 2 hours AND got bridesmaids dresses! It was the only dress store I went to also. Great variety with a range of prices :)

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Sasha

Sasha · Getting married on 09/22/2019

Found the perfect dress!

After dress shopping twice already Galleria Gowns helped me find my perfect dress!! They listened to what I wanted and were just as happy as I was when I found my wedding dress!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Rachelle

Rachelle · Married on 06/29/2019

An amazing place

Gallaria gowns was by far the best dress shop I went to while looking for the perfect dress for my big day. The girls there are wonderful. Una helped me find my dress. I went back several times before I picked my dress and was never pushy. I even went back to get dresses for my step daughters for the wedding. They were all awesome from dress fittings to when I picked up my dress and helped carry my dress to the car.

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Galleria Gowns 8
    Galleria Gowns 9
    Galleria Gowns 10
    Galleria Gowns 11
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful selection, great value

Una helped me find a stunning dress! Lots of options, and helpful staff

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jamie · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Guest Relations

Una, the lovely lady who helped me find my dress was so pleasant, I will never forget her. Then when my dress came in with a little issue, they assured me their very talented seamstresses could fix it (and they did!). I loved my experience there so much, they are our first stop for finding a dress for my newly engaged sister!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Savannah · Married on 09/02/2017

My experience with Galleria Gowns was awesome! Katherine helped me find the perfect dress and was so very patient! Once I found my dress, Dani, their seamstress, was amazing at making the dress mine. I felt so pretty and it fit so well. I didn't have to worry about a wardrobe malfunction once on the wedding day. Thank you Galleria Gowns for the awesome wedding dress experience!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/24/2017

I decided to check out Galleria Gowns because they carry David Tutera dresses and I was interested in some of his gowns that come in light blue. I admit I am not a big clothes shopper, and buying my wedding gown was the part of the whole wedding-planning process that I was most nervous about. However, everyone at Galleria Gowns made the process absolutely stress-free and even fun! Clara helped me pick my dream (blue!) dress, and Dani made sure it fit perfectly. I definitely recommend Galleria Gowns for a friendly, stress-free wedding gown shopping experience. They really do make you feel like family!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Renee · Married on 06/24/2017

I purchased my wedding gown from galleria gowns and my experience was more than amazing! I told them what I was looking for and the second gown I tried on I purchased! The alterations were wonderful as well. They made me feel beautiful every time I was there! I reccommend this place to every bride I meet!

Sent on 02/04/2018
    Galleria Gowns 12
    Galleria Gowns 13
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 06/03/2017

If I could give the staff at Galleria 1,000 stars, I absolutely would. From beginning to end, my experience working with them was an absolute dream. Pina helped me during my first (and only!) browsing appointment, and patiently allowed me to select my own dresses to try on. When none really caught my eye, she went out and selected a few--and her second pick ended up being THE DRESS. Ordering, fittings, and alterations were absolutely perfect; Clara and her staff made sure that my dress fit exactly as I wanted it to. We also ordered bridesmaids' dresses through Galleria, and they made it very simple for my three out-of-town bridesmaids to order, pay, and pick up. One bridesmaid did her alterations through Galleria, and of course, her dress turned out perfectly. And to round it all out, I brought my dress and veil back for cleaning and preservation--absolutely worth the final cost to keep my dress in perfect condition for storage.
    The new store in Highland Heights is spacious, bright, and beautiful. I absolutely recommend Galleria for every step in your shopping and purchasing process; because of Pina, Clara, and all of the other ladies on the staff, dress shopping, ordering, and everything else were by far the least of my worries!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Emily · Married on 05/13/2017

Galleria Gowns was AMAZING. They were so patient with me ( an indecisive bride) and helped me find my perfect dress (Octavia by Sophia Tulle). Stacy was so knowledgeable and friendly. I have a bad back so she helped me get in and out of the dresses. Danni did my alterations and she treated me like one of her closet friends. She would hug me when I came in and would remember different details I had told her. I loved the feeling of family in this shop and I am going to miss all the women there now that the wedding is over. Stacy also did the steaming of my dress and did an awesome job. I was beyond impressed.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/06/2017

I LOVED my dress. I tried on dresses at a few other places, and had the best experience at Galleria. They let me try on as many dresses as I needed, even though I kept coming back to one of the first ones I tried on. Una helped me pull different styles to compare what would be most flattering, and ultimately told me which dress I was going to pick before I had even decided lol. But no one was pushy or trying to upsell at all. I told them my budget and they respected it. I was even able to get a custom color on my Allure gown to make it exactly what I wanted! And the selection is pretty impressive for a small store. It had more dresses I actually wanted to try on than any other place.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Amanda · Married on 01/28/2017

I called in last minute and scheduled a same day appointment. Galleria as the fourth shop I went to looking for dresses and I was beginning to become disheartened. I walked in and the lady immediately greeted me and guided me to the bridal side. She pointed out to me where dresses in my budget were located. I picked a few and she got me started trying on dresses and after we had talked about what I was looking for and what i loved in the first few dresses she brought me more. She never brought me a dress over my budget (which was a problem elsewhere) and the service was individualized. The tailor was on hand and was able to give us a quote for alterations at the same time. I found THE dress and I am in LOVE!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Claire · Married on 12/10/2016

I loved Galleria gowns. My dress was Allure bridal and beautiful. I think you could find this dress anywhere; however, the people are Galleria Gowns make it worth it. Dani, the seamstress, is so nice and makes you even more excited for your big day. They are very knowledgeable with the dresses and so friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/24/2016
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 10/08/2016

My search for an Allure Bridal wedding gown brought me to Galleria Gowns where I said "yes" to the dress! Their selection of gowns were gorgeous and the staff was professional and friendly. Galleria Gowns was the first (and last) place I looked to find my dream dress, there was no need to look anywhere else. I loved my experience here!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/04/2016

When I was ready to start looking for a wedding dress, I went to Galleria Gowns first after it came highly recommended. Though their store isn't huge, they have the best selection of both modern and classic gowns. I had a good idea of what I wanted, but really great idea of what I didn't want, and Dani was very attentive to that. I ended up picking the first dress I tried on, which was a discontinued sample off the rack, but it needed a ton of alterations. Four appointments, five pounds of cut out fabric, and hours upon hours of work later, my dress looked totally different than how it originally looked, and EXACTLY how I wanted it, to a T. I cannot tell you how happy I am that I decided to go to Galleria Gowns, and how good I felt leaving my dress in their more than capable hands. I would recommend them 100 times over!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Charlene · Married on 09/03/2016

The shop is amazing with a large variety of dresses. I did not feel rushed at all when I tried on dresses the first time.
    I found an almost perfect dress - that they assured me they could alter it to become the perfect dress- and they totally delivered. Dani is amazing as are all the seamstresses. The fit was amazing and they were able to reshape the lace neckline to match the look I wanted!

Sent on 12/20/2016

krystle · Married on 05/14/2016

Absolutely love Galleria Gowns! Every bride should check them out. It is a small shop but do not let that fool you! Staff is so friendly and makes you feel welcome and part of the Galleria Family! They go over and beyond and listen to the bride and does everything to make sure she is at ease with the whole process! Five stars!

Sent on 08/15/2016

The bridal shop is perfect! Great selection, great prices and best of the nicest people!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

The girls at the shop were spot on on helping me find the perfect dress! Dani was a joy to work with!

I highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

JuanMary · Married on 08/09/2015

The service I got at galleria gowns while picking out my wedding dress was top notch! I told my consultant the vision for my wedding and what I was looking for in a dress, and the she picked the PERFECT dress for me so easily! Best of all she she did not make me feel pressured to buy and was not pushy, which was my experience at other stores where employees were on commission. I felt completely comfortable the whole time, which was one of the reasons I ended up buying my dress from here! Thank you galleria gowns :)

Sent on 12/06/2014

They have the sweetest staff there. They dont work on commission so they aren't pushy and genuinely want to help you find the right dress. It is a smaller shop but they have a bazillion gorgeous dresses. I am super picky and had been dresses shopping at least a half a dozen other times when I finally found my dress at this shop 3 hours away. It was well worth the trip!

Sent on 02/23/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/04/2015

The ladies at Galleria Gowns are so personable! At each appointment I was given personal attention. They have a nice selection of dresses - I was worried because I am not exactly a size 2 and had some specific ideas that I was looking for. The alterations by Danielle made me feel like the dress was truly made for me... I felt beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 06/27/2015

I had my wedding gown moment here! I went with my mom and I remember turning to her with the biggest smile on my face and saying "this is the one!" We came here because as I was looking for dresses I kept picking gowns from Maggie Sottero and when I looked up where to buy her gowns there were only 3 places in Ohio. What a way to make a bride feel special, right? The Galleria was close to home so I made an appointment.

When I walked in the store looked cozy. There were dresses everywhere! Kim greeted us and was very kind. She listened to everything I wanted and did not want on my dress and she helped me find the dresses I had found online. She was so helpful in finding aspects of the dresses that complimented me and listened to my worries about others. From that she went out into the store and came back with even more for me to try on! She was very professional and so helpful!

I then found THE GOWN! I didn't cry but I felt beautiful in the dress and could imagine myself walking down the aisle in it. We tried on veils next. I chose the 'fun veil'. That's what everyone called it. And it was all a great price! My dad and I had been watching Say Yes to the Dress episodes so that the price wouldn't shock him. But he said it was within my budget and looked beautiful on me.

We also bought the bridesmaid dresses from there. Kim, my mom, and I all picked out seven dresses that complimented my dress and we made an appointment for my bridesmaids to come in and try them on. When the girls came in they liked the feel of the store and they had given us a few rooms for the girls. It was fun having them run in and out of rooms trying on the different dresses and then showing them off in the mirrors. The only downside was that they only had a limited size of dresses so some of my girls were unable to try them on. But they looked great on the day. All the dresses came in plenty of time for alterations.

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • User3202460 · 2+ years ago

The people at galleria gowns were extremely helpful. They really listened to what I wanted and didn't push me into anything. The prices were very reasonable too and they actually ordered my dress to my size. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/23/2015