About Evaline's Bridal

Let us help you find "The Dress of all Dresses...... Your Wedding Dress"

Located in  Warren, OH, we have been walking brides down the aisle for over 70 years. We are at our new location that is a beautiful 4600 sq ft salon that is located at "The Market Place" on East Market, our salon offers bridal, bridesmaid, mother of the brides, mother of the groom, junior bridesmaid, and flower girl dresses. We have veils, tiaras, shoes, jewelry and invitations, that will compliment your wedding ensemble!! We provide tuxedo and banquet chair cover rentals. We do our own alterations in house so our gowns never leave our store. We also press gowns and veils purchased here for free. We pride ourselves in our customer service and repeat business and we happily store your gown in our store until the “big day” for no charge.

After their wedding, brides come back to bring their daughters when they are flower girls in a friends wedding. When they get older, they bring them back in for their homecoming and prom gowns and before long those same flower girls are back in our store for their own bridal gowns. Their mother, who was previously our bride, now needs a Mother of the Bride gown or another gown to celebrate her own wedding anniversary.

We teach prom girls how to walk in heels, mothers of the wedding, how to feel special and fathers of the bride how to pull the “blusher” back from their daughters faces after they’ve walked down the aisle.

We were one of the flagship stores chosen by “Brides Across America” where we give free bridal gowns to military brides. We have also been producing our own bridal shows in the area for the past 30 years. We are spotlighted and called upon throughout the year by different media as a resource in the bridal industry for the tri-county area for information, trends, and fashion.

Evaline’s is not a bridal chain nor are we new to the area. Over 70 years of experience is what we have to offer to our brides. We teach them etiquette and poise while showing them the latest fashion and frills, all in a fun and exciting atmosphere.

For more information call 330-392-6569 or http://www.evalinesbridal.com/

Formal Gowns (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
Jewelry (1)

0.5

THIS IS TRULY ONE OF THE MOST HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE! PICKING A GIRL'S WEDDING DRESS IS SUPPOSED TO BE VERY SPECIAL DAY AND IT WAS NO WHERE NEAR SPECIAL! AFTER WALKING IN TO A CLUSTER OF PEOPLE EVERYWHERE, EVEN THOUGH WE HAD AN APPOINTMENT, THERE WAS NO WHERE TO SIT. THE SALES GIRL HAD TO ACTUALLY GRAB A TABLE WHILE SOMEONE GOT UP FROM THEIR SEAT. WE HAD MULTIPLE DRESSES TO TRY ON AND WHEN THE TIME CAME TO SHOW EVERYONE MY CHOICES, I COULD NOT GET ANY OF THE DRESSES ON! I WAS TOLD THAT THEY ARE ALL THE SAME SIZE AND YOU CAN HOLD ONE UP IN FRONT OF YOU TO SEE IF YOU LIKE IT! HOW EMBARRASSING THIS WAS FOR ME! WHEN THE APPOINTMENT WAS MADE, I SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT IF YOU ARE NOT A SIZE 8 YOU WON'T FIT INTO ANY OF OUR DRESSES. WHAT A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME THIS WAS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY THAT WERE THERE! I WILL BE TELLING EVERYONE NOT TO COME TO YOUR STORE ! I REALLY FEEL THAT THIS WAS SO UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE! AFTER SPENDING DAYS CRYING ABOUT THIS, I NOW KNOW THAT THIS WAS NOT THE STORE FOR ME! EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON, SO I'M SURE THAT THE STORE THAT I PURCHASE MY WEDDING DRESS FROM, WILL MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL AND BEAUTIFUL! THANKS FOR RUINING WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN A REALLY SPECIAL DAY!

Profile Picture n, 5/8/18, 1 Review
4.2

Evaline's carries so many gorgeous dresses at various prices. My dress was perfect. My only issue was with one saleswoman who made a few rude comments during my fittings. The woman who helped me pick my dress and most of the girls were incredibly friendly and helpful.

Profile Picture Mara, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridal Gowns
1.4

This has been one of the worst experience ever . Every time I walk in their store with my bridesmaids to get them measured you can tell the staff looks extremely bothered. They have made each and everyone of them uncomfortable. I tried to make a payment while I was there and the lady batched out the machine before she even asked me if I was going to make a payment. They are not welcoming at all . Last week I took 2 of my bridesmaids to get measured the girl rolled her eyes when they wanted to try on the dress . It was like too much work for her to take it off the hanger. Also the contract is extremely insane. They make you sign like if your buying a house. Also the sales lady there sold me a headpiece and she told me I would be able to return it if I changed my mind and now the lady is telling me something different so now I'm stuck with a headpiece that I don't want at all and won't be wearing and I'm the bride and can't get my dream day the way I want it because they are making me stay with the headpiece that doesn't fit my hairstyle . Not happy at all . I spoke to other brides that go elsewhere and never had to sign a contract and has been able to make returns on accessories. In addition I have to drive an hour away to get treated like I'm not important . -Sheila Pastrana-

Profile Picture Sheila, 7/7/17, 1 Review