5200 East Market st, Warren, OH 44484 Map · Phone number

About Evaline's Bridal

Located in Warren, OH, we have been walking brides down the aisle for over 70 years. We are at our new location that is a beautiful 4600 sq ft salon that is located at "The Market Place" on East Market, our salon offers bridal, bridesmaid, mother of the brides, mother of the groom, junior bridesmaid, and flower girl dresses. We have veils, tiaras, shoes, jewelry and invitations, that will compliment your wedding ensemble!! We provide tuxedo and banquet chair cover rentals. We do our own alterations in house so our gowns never leave our store. We also press gowns and veils purchased here for free. We pride ourselves in our customer service and repeat business and we happily store your gown in our store until the "big day" for no charge.

After their wedding, brides come back to bring their daughters when they are flower girls in a friends wedding. When they get older, they bring them back in for their homecoming and prom gowns and before long those same flower girls are back in our store for their own bridal gowns. Their mother, who was previously our bride, now needs a Mother of the Bride gown or another gown to celebrate her own wedding anniversary.

We teach prom girls how to walk in heels, mothers of the wedding, how to feel special and fathers of the bride how to pull the "blusher" back from their daughters faces after they've walked down the aisle.

We were one of the flagship stores chosen by "Brides Across America" where we give free bridal gowns to military brides. We have also been producing our own bridal shows in the area for the past 30 years. We are spotlighted and called upon throughout the year by different media as a resource in the bridal industry for the tri-county area for information, trends, and fashion.

Evaline's is not a bridal chain nor are we new to the area. Over 70 years of experience is what we have to offer to our brides. We teach them etiquette and poise while showing them the latest fashion and frills, all in a fun and exciting atmosphere.

For more information call 330-392-6569 or http://www.evalinesbridal.com/

broadway1
flowerbombcrop1

27 Reviews for Evaline's Bridal

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

The staff is wonderful! Alesia helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding and was AMAZING!

The staff at Evaline's was so helpful and really listened to what I envisioned for my big day. They have so many options and have wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, and tux rentals all in one place. I love my dress and couldn't have had a better experience!

megan · Married on 04/23/2016

It took me a little bit to find the perfect wedding dress. This was the last place I looked because it was further my house, but my mom bought her wedding dress at Evaline's Bridal way back when and thought I should go in and take a look. I feel in love with the second dress I put on! It was so unique and fit my personality!! I absolutely loved the selection of dresses available at Evaline's and everyone that works there is fantastic!! We had wonderful service from the initial appointment, to going into visit my dress, to alterations, and the final pickup. I couldn't have been happier with my dress and everyone at Evaline's Bridal!

Evaline's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Perservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges, Final Sales

• 5200 East Market st Warren, OH 44484 See on map
    3308834275 (Other Phone Number)