Darlafoxx

Strongsville, OH View map

The heart wants what it wants.
There’s no logic to these things.
You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that!!

Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she looks beautiful. Welcome to the bright world of wedding fashion at Darlafoxx!!

Your day has finally arrived. Not a detail has been missed in preparation. Hair and makeup are perfect for the occasion. The right touch of jewelry catches the light at just the right time, And the purse and shoes complete the look. And it started with the dress... Unique and unexpected. Timeless femininity. Each gown given as much attention to the back as there is to the front. You're ready for the time of your life. Make an entrance. Leave an impression. Own the room.

Here at Darlafoxx we want to let you know that we offer the best services. We have a lot of fun here and we cost less than our competitors. We work with ALL budgets and offer convenient payment plans! We specialize in all sizes 000-32; alterations and customization are available as well.

Darlafoxx is more than a boutique to purchase your special event gown. We want to help you feel confident and unique for your special day. We want to be a part of your special day, in a small but significant way. Darlafoxx wants to be a part of those forever pictures that are going to last a lifetime and beyond. You’re ready for the time of your life. Make an entrance. Leave an impression. Own the room...here at Darlafoxx we can do all that and more. Feel free to come visit us anytime. Check out some of the hottest styles from some of our top designers such as Demetrios, Venus Bridal, Jovani, Adagio Bridal, Faviana, Victoria Soprano, Julian Eve, Private Label and more...

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
4.3

Keyshamar R. Married on 07/24/2021

Wedding dress

Excellent service and beautiful gowns, would most definitely recommend.
    Ki Patterson Married on 07/21/2021

Awesome Experience!

I ordered my beautiful vow renewal dress at Darlafoxx. They had a great selection of dresses for every occasion. Darla and her staff were very professional!
  • Sam
    Sam D. Married on 10/17/2020

A must-see!

After EXTENSIVE research, and reading fantastic reviews, I went to Darlafoxx to look for my wedding dress. It was the first and the last place I went. My mom and I loved everything about our experience!
    1.) great selection
    2.) GREAT pricing
    3.) AMAZING service

Darla (the owner) is incredibly receptive, patient, and friendly. I could not have asked for a better person to help me in finding my dream dress. You do not feel like “just another customer” when you are there. Darla genuinely cares about her brides and takes so much pride in her store & dresses.

It was about a 45-minute drive for me and was MORE than worth it! I would have driven much further for the experience that we received.

If you’re looking for a beautiful, affordable dress - look no further! I will continue to recommend Darlafoxx to any and all brides :)

Darlafoxx's reply:

Thank you so much Sam for your kind review. It's appreciated more than you know. This is more than just a business and selling gowns. It means the world to me to help my brides feel their most beautiful on their special day. It's a pleasure helping you find your forever gown for your forever pictures. Thank you!!

500 SouthPark Center, SouthPark Mall Strongsville, OH, 44136
(216) 299-2427
Location of (Darlafoxx)
500 SouthPark Center, SouthPark Mall Strongsville, OH, 44136 See on map

Inside Mall near Macy's lower level Monday-Saturday 11:30-7 Sunday 12:30-6

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding