26 Reviews for A Total Package Event

I cannot say enough about Judy and how amazing she is. We planned our wedding in North Carolina from Iowa and Judy was there every step of the way from finding a venue to picking out flowers and cake. She followed our budget, worked with all of the vendors and knows and understands taste level. The day of the wedding she was, again, amazing and so helpful to have around to direct vendors, guests, groomsmen on where to go//what to do. If you are thinking about having your wedding in the Emerald Isle area; Judy is your lady!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I could not be more thankful for the day that I met Judy and realized yes, I need a wedding planner! I don't know what I would have done without her. We knew we were going to have a big wedding with our big families but we didn't know it was going to be so hard to find a house and property big enough to fit us all. Luckily we did but it was in the middle of nowhere. On top of being an out of town bride, the location was a challenge. Judy didn't let it phase her though and I knew my wedding was in safe hands! She was so flexible to my work schedule during the planning process, sometimes we would be chatting on the phone until way past both of our bed times. She had an answer for everything and her knowledge and contacts in the area were invaluable. All of this and it didn't even cover how amazing she was on the day of the wedding. She and her assistant Sue did everything. They turned the property into my dream wedding and made it look flawless. Thank you so much Judy, Sue and TPE.

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Judy Hailey is the best! So grateful to have her help and experience guiding me through the wedding. She is polite, organized, and a overall a wonderful person and professional. Thank goodness I found her!

Profile Picture Meredith, 8/15/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The best event planner ever. Judy and her daughter went the extra mile to make sure my daughther's wedding was perfect! I give Total Package a score of 20 and would not hesitate to hired them again. Thank you so much Judy and Samantha for everything!!!!!!!
Daphne Williams

Profile Picture Daphne, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

Judy and her company are great to work with. She had many great ideas and tons of resources in the area.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I have been working with Judy & Cathy since November and they are truly just fantastic! They make sure all of your dreams come true and walk you through every step of the way! I know that there isn't two better people out there. They made my wedding run smooth and made everything so beautiful. Judy was always available when I had questions and concerns and never gave me bad advice! I think everyone should have a Judy and a Cathy when planing a major event!

Profile Picture Shayla, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I wanted to get married in Beaufort and have a tented reception in my parents backyard in Morehead City. We knew it would take a lot of work to pull it off and we would need some assistance. Thankfully, we were referred to Judy at TPE. Judy went over and beyond to make sure that we had the most beautiful and memorable wedding day we could have ever imagined. (And we did!!!) I truly can't put into words how grateful we are for the assistance she provided my mom and I during the planning phase, we never could have done it without her. She took our vision and our budget and brought it to life. Judy is an incredibly talented, creative and "out of the box" planner. She is organized, detail oriented and has a great relationship with all of the vendors in the area. She is passionate about her work and will stop at nothing to make sure your wedding goes off perfectly. Her assistant Kathy is absolutely wonderful and they both worked SO HARD the weekend of our wedding! Judy has become a good friend of ours and I hate that we are no longer exchanging emails and phone calls every week!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Judy and Kathy were phenomenal. We had a small budget for a small wedding and if you think you cannot afford a planner you are wrong. They saved us more than what we payed for them. They were flexible as I was still changing my mind up until the last few hours. The best thing is they made the day of all about me as I was overdressed up until the day of but Judy made it so I could be relaxed and enjoy. It rained twice that day for the outside wedding and stopped just in time and they had everything up and ready to go in just a short time. If you need a planner in the Carolina's she is it. She is committed to making your dreams come true. Kathy was right there too with her in it all. If I could rate them they would be a 15 put of 10. Don't overpay with blue waters planners Chelsea get personalized helpful attention from TPE!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Judy Hailey of Total Package Events was the best wedding planner I could ever dream of! My daughter wanted a beach wedding in North Carolina's Emerald Isle, but I live in Nebraska and had no idea what to do. I called Judy, and she put together the "total package" of services and vendors I needed--photographer, cake, officiant, caterer, flowers--everything, and made the day perfect for my daughter and our whole family. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Judy is very detail-oriented and flexible, and created the most beautiful bouquets, decorations, and took care of anything we wanted, even last minutes changes. But the best part was how calming and reassuring she was! She made me (mother of the bride) believe that everything I was worried about (even family drama!) would be fine, and it was--thanks to her. She and Kathy worked so hard to make our day beautiful and stress-free, and I can't thank them enough! Every bride should be lucky enough to have Judy plan her wedding.

Profile Picture Emelise, 9/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I LOVE Total Package Events!!! Judy and Kathy were absolutely AMAZING in making our wedding day special. I am the type of person where I dont care for others doing things for me (I think if I do it myself, then I KNOW it will be right)...well, I let Judy take over, I was hesitant at first), but she did everything PEFECT! She did everything the exact way that I had visioned for my wedding. Everything from my ceremony, decorations, place settings, just everything! Total Package Events helped make my day what I had always wanted....my dream wedding! Take my advice brides...hire these gals to make your day special!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Judy did a wonderful job for my rehearsal dinner at the Octagon House-- Cedar Point, NC. The setup/breakdown, meal, and all the miscellaneous items were handled by Judy. I felt very comfortable about the entire event. I lived out of town, and did not know any of the vendors. She handled everything. The wedding of my son was also at the Octagon House. The wedding was on the water of the property, and the reception was held under a big tent at the house. Again, Judy handled every little detail--flowers, tent, tables, chairs, setup/breakdown--everything--again my son and his bride lived out of town. We felt very comfortable leaving all the details to Judy. She was easy to work with. I would highly recommend her as a wedding planner. On the above, I hit 5's for all, however, some came out at 4.5. Do not know how that happened. Jackie Dean Washington, NC

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wonderfull to work with-always returns calls. Provides creative ideas based on theme and tenor of wedding. Answers so many questions that come up-knows what works and what doesn't. Provides references for other vendors that are "tried and true". Most importantly, is a good listener. Responds to all the worries, ideas, questions in a calm reassuring manner. Would highly recommend in planning the smallest to the largest wedding!

Profile Picture Lillian, 5/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I had our wedding on Emerald Isle, NC. I chose Total Package Events to plan everything for us, and I couldn't have been happier. Judy Hailey helped me with every detail! I felt absolutely comfortable with her and her staff. She provided me with the best vendors and priceless advice. By the time our wedding came around, we felt like Judy was a part of the family. Hiring Total Package Events took the stress out of the wedding for me and allowed me to enjoy the whole experience! Judy Hailey and Total Package Events is a top-notch event planning company, and I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Margie, 4/30/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I catered a wedding and I had the honor to work with Judy and I was impressed with her guidence throughout the reception. Her decor was amazing and it only enhanced my food stations. I would recommend her to anyone who needs help planning their Special day.

In Service,

Chef Bradford Roberson
The Mustard Seed Catering Services
2304A Saddleback Dr.
Winterville, NC 28590
(252)367-1503
bfroberson@gmail.com
Matthew 17:20
"All you need is faith the size of a Mustard Seed"

Profile Picture Brad, 10/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Judy at TPE is AMAZING! She is a wonderful person and great at her job. Not only will you end up with a perfect wedding but a friend as well. Judy is incredibly creative and works with you to find exactly what your vision is and she makes it happen. She is reliable and will be there with you the whole time leading up to your wedding and you don't have to worry about anything the day of because you know she will take care of it. I couldn't have done my wedding without her and I suggest you don't either!

Profile Picture Kristie, 7/17/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with TPE was the best experience I could have imagined. Judy always puts her clients first. She is dependable and she knows what she is doing. Our wedding would not have been possible without her and her staff. I feel more like a friend than her client. She is very personable and she supports you along the way. I recommend TPE to anyone that is looking for a reliable, honest, professional, sincere and friendly wedding coordinator. So many of our guests have complimented the wedding emphasing all the small details that made it special. This was possible only with the assistance of TPE. Thanks Judy!

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/22/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The staff of Total Package Event (TPE) helped create a magical day for us. They were professional, honest, flexible, accomodating and straightforward. They worked hard to meet every request I made.

Profile Picture Micky, 4/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Judy and her team were absolutely wonderful! Planning a destination wedding is no simple task but Judy always made the time for me when I was in NC. She is efficient, caring, and a pleasure to work with. I couldn't have imagined by day without her!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/3/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Love Judy! She was the best at everything. We had absolutely no worries thru any part of the planning or on our wedding day. She was there for you and at your side the whole time. Thanks Judy! Your awesome!

Profile Picture Reagan, 9/6/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I couldn't have imagined a better experience. Judy truly makes you feel at ease with everything that goes into the wedding planning process. She does an excellent job showing you all the options. Extremely professional, patient, and kind. I would 100% absolutely recommend her for anyone or any event.

Profile Picture Brad, 7/17/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a little over a year ago now that my husband and I had the privilege of meeting and working with Judy Hailey from Total Package Events. She felt like part of the family the minute we walked in the door. My husband and I were planning our wedding on the coast while living 6 hours away so we really needed someone we could trust. Judy and I were on the same page from the get go. All I had to do was mention an idea or show her a picture of what I liked and she took it and ran in the right direction everytime. We leaned on her for almost everything and she got the job done. From the vendors to decorations to coordinating the wedding day she handled every detail as if it were her own special day. I truley felt as if we were her only couple getting married. My husband and I both charice the relationship we built with Judy and are truley appreciative of how special she made our wedding day.

Profile Picture Ashley , 6/6/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Total Package Event did an excellent job with our wedding. Come wedding day, I could not have done it without them. They worked hard all day and kept things on schedule in a professional manner.

Profile Picture Tracy, 8/2/08, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Judy did an awesome job! Everything ran so smoothly, and I was really able to enjoy my wedding.

Profile Picture Carrie, 6/22/08, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Total package event was our wedding cordinator for our ceremony, they were so helpful. They are also wedding planners so, they went way beyond just cordanating. I enjoyed every meeting with them. They think of everything!

Profile Picture Ashlie, 4/12/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Judy Hailey with Total Package Events did an excellent job helping organize and run my wedding. She found other excellent vendors in my price range. My wedding and reception was held at the Fort Fisher Aquarium. My site had a lot of time constraints and general restrictions. Judy managed my event complying with the restrictions and took all worries away from me! I would highly recommend Total Package Events!

Profile Picture Corey, 2/16/08, 1 Review