PO Box 41, Oak Island, NC 28465 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Weddings by the Sea

Weddings by the Sea, based in Oak Island, North Carolina, is a family-owned full service wedding planning company. They are mainly known for designing beachfront weddings, receptions, and day-of coordination. This company provides services around the local area, including Caswell Beach, Oak Island, and Southport. Weddings by the Sea has been a part of the Brunswick County wedding industry for the past four years. With extensive industry experience and contacts with local vendors, they ensure they offer their clients a stress-free planning experience.

Weddings by the Sea offers various packages, each of which are customized to suit the client's needs. They offer free consultations over the phone to ensure an easy experience. The company can organize four types of weddings: civil, destination, eco-friendly, and military. The following services are offered:
Full planning
Partial planning
Day-of coordination

Follow Weddings by the Sea on
image
10402578102039832890013161571602035348631027n
Weddings by the Sea
Simply elegant cake table!
Simply elegant cake table!
ollismccurrypic1

72 Reviews for Weddings by the Sea

• Eileen

Eileen Kenny · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing beach wedding!

Jody and her crew did an amazing job! We came out from Chicago and she was fabulous on helping me plan everything beforehand! Everyone had an awesome time. Going to recommend her to anyone in the Oak Island area!!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Madison

Madison Montgomery · Married on 10/09/2019

Destination Wedding

I don’t know where to begin! I could not have done this without Jody! She went above and beyond! I live 3 hours from the place we wanted our wedding on the beach and we had no idea how we were going to get it done. Jody took care of everything!!! She was a pro with everything and the ceremony looked better than I ever imagined!!! Everyone told me that something always goes wrong on your wedding day, but I am blessed to say that NOTHING went wrong on our wedding day. It was absolutely perfect and I will gladly recommend Weddings By The Sea to anyone and everyone. They are very reasonably priced, very nice people, and they make your dreams come true. I am so grateful that I choose Weddings By The Sea to take care of my wedding! I was/am extremely happy!!! They are, hands down, the best!!!

Sent on 10/26/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Weddings by the Sea FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Bee Mine Weddings Wedding Officiants

Having worked with Jody at Weddings By The Sea for several years now I can honestly say that she is the most professional and detail oriented person in the business. I am always pleased to officiate for Jody because she consistently ensures that every wedding is stress and hassle free for everyone involved. I love seeing all of the smiles on the couple's special day, thanks to Jody.

• PO Box 41 Oak Island, NC, 28465 See on map
    910-758-2370 (Phone number)
    Location of (Weddings by the Sea)