Ocean Isle Beach, NC 28469 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Laura Ann EvCo

Laura Ann will provide you with all the tools, resources and creative ideas to ensure your wedding is exceptional and stress free. We are affiliated with only the best vendors and exquisite venues in the area.

~John 14:1

Laura Ann EvCo 6
Laura Ann EvCo 7

carly · Married on 04/13/2019

Event Coordinator

i can’t put into words how amazing Laura Ann is! Every idea and thought we had she was able to put into place and make it more than i could have dreamed of. It’s been 3 weeks and i have yet to come down from cloud 9. Laura Ann helped us make our wedding everything we could have dreamed of and more!! She’s so wonderful, easy to work with, and really knows what she’s doing! I would 100% recommend her and would choose her over and over again to plan any upcoming events.

THANK YOU LAURA ANN!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Mitchell · Married on 10/13/2018

As my momma said...."Laura Ann is a GODSEND!"

I started out planning to do my own wedding planning, but I quickly realized that being 5 hours away from our venue, I was going to need a little help. Enter Laura Ann!
    Our very first encounter was a 2 hour long phone conversation where she gave me SO much information and insight...things I never even considered! This was before I had even officially hired her...it was clear she just had a passion for wedding planning and was happy and excited to get me started. Hiring her that day was one of the best decisions we made.
    She had so many great contacts, and every vendor she recommended to us was spot-on! She took care of everything from setting up hair appointments to finalizing our menu with our caterer. Throughout it all, she remained mindful of our budget and was quick to help me sort out where we could save money when we started to veer from it.
    The day of our wedding, she was in beast mode--I still cannot believe how she transformed the beach and our reception space into the gorgeous fairy tale they both were! And she did it all while also making sure everyone was keeping on schedule for the ceremony. She kept everything and everyone running smoothly so we could really enjoy our day.
    By the time everything was over, Laura Ann was so much more than our wedding director--she was our friend.
    My greatest advice, sitting here as a newlywed? Hire a wedding planner/director so you can better enjoy YOUR day! And I can tell you firsthand that Laura Ann will make sure you do!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Laura Ann EvCo 8
    Laura Ann EvCo 9
    Laura Ann EvCo 10

Laura Ann EvCo's reply:

Hi Jennifer- I am so glad I could help make your wedding day everything you hoped for It was such a pleasure being able to work with you and your family. Thank you for trusting me with YOUR day! I am honored to be a part of your extended family!
  • Lucie

Lucie Lawrence · Married on 10/06/2018

The best decision I made for our wedding!

Hiring Laura Ann was the absolute best decision I made when hiring vendors for our wedding. We had a 300+ person wedding completely planned for here in St. Louis, but had to cancel due to unforeseen familial circumstances. So, my now husband and I decided to plan a small ceremony on the coast in less than 3 months. I did my research, made a vision, and flew out to NC to scout out some vendors and locations. Laura Ann is the contact for the beautiful house we rented, and after speaking with her during the tour, I knew that I needed her for the wedding planning. I trusted her almost instantly, she was EXACTLY the kind of person I wanted on my team to help make the biggest day of my life perfect. Throughout the next couple of months, Laura Ann and I talked all the time, she listened to every concern I had and gave me great advice. She kept me on task and made sure that everything was good to go, she really kept my stress levels down. When we finally arrived in NC for the big day, she was nothing short of incredible. She let us ship decorations to her home so that we wouldn't have to travel with them, she came by to check on us, she guided our rehearsal and kept us on task, and on the big day she worked miracles. She was able to connect us with so many amazing vendors in Ocean Isle Beach, there's no way I would have been able to hire half of the people I did without her.

I gave her free reign with my decorations, she knew that I wanted and I trusted her. When I walked out to the beach I could barely catch my breath. Not just because I was about to marry the love of my life, but because she had created EXACTLY what I had envisioned. When we transitioned to the reception, she amazed me again. She captured everything I had dreamed of in a single space. Our theme was Harry Potter, and she took the little ideas and pictures I had sent her and created a magical celebration for our family and friends. I honestly don't know what my wedding would have been like if it wasn't for Laura Ann, I don't even want to imagine it. She made the day perfect, I owe every beautiful memory and the entire stress-free experience to her. Thank you, Laura Ann, for giving Quinn and I such an incredible wedding weekend. We can't say it enough, but we are so ridiculously thankful for you and your team. You gave us a fairytale weekend that we will never forget.

-Lucie & Quinn Lawrence

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Laura Ann EvCo 11

Laura Ann EvCo's reply:

Lucie and Quinn, Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your fairy tale and trusting me with your dream day. Lucie, I am still seeing your infectious smile to this day. It was a pleasure working with you two. Congratulations!

Laura Ann EvCo FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Beachpeople Weddings
    Beachpeople Weddings Wedding Photographers

Every wedding we seen with LauraAnn has been superior quality, very lovely, happy guests and couple, uniquely beautiful and VERY well done! Highly recommend her for your event too.

• Ocean Isle Beach, 28469 See on map