Laura Ann EvCo

Ocean Isle Beach, NC View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Laura Ann will provide you with all the tools, resources and creative ideas to ensure your wedding is exceptional and stress free. We are affiliated with only the best vendors and exquisite venues in the area.

~John 14:1

www.laurannevco.com

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kimberly
    Kimberly S. Married on 06/12/2021

Beach Wedding Week

We cannot say enough about Laura Ann EvCo! It was an amazing experience. We rented a gorgeous beach house in Ocean Isle Beach, NC for our venue. We began working with Laura Ann about 18 months before the wedding. From Day 1 we knew we made the right choice. She has amazing recommendations, fabulous vendors she works with and a way about her that lets you know everything will be perfect. She helped keep us in our budget which was important. Laura Ann also made helped us make great decisions when we were undecided. We could not have had the wedding week of our dreams without Laura Ann EvCo!

Laura Ann EvCo's reply:

Ahhh !! Thank you so much. Love ya both and loved working every minute of the planning process. Can I just say how much I LOVED seeing your smiles and watching you with all your friends. What an amazing tribe !!
  • Paul
    Paul B. Married on 04/24/2021

Where do I start.......fantastic!

Laura Ann made it happen for our daughter's wedding. Her knowledge of local vendors / suppliers really made the difference in the success of our wedding. She was organized, responsive, and did everything possible to make our event as easy possible. She handled the planning extremely well, but the key was her calm and organized style when it game to game time! We cannot thank her enough for the amazing job she did and hope to be back with daughter 2 and 3!! Thanks again Laura Ann for making the event so beautiful.
    Ashley A. Married on 04/24/2021

Laura is amazing

Hiring Laura Ann was the best thing I could have done for my destination wedding! She went above and beyond during the entire wedding planning process. She stayed in contact with me, especially during the craziness and unknown of COVID. She connected me with amazing vendors, assisted with my contracts, keeping them updated and so much more. The day of the wedding, she handled everything - things went beautifully and smoothly and I have her to thank for that. She’s done an amazing job for our wedding & I am so thankful for her. I would highly recommend hiring her for your wedding planning!!

Laura Ann EvCo's reply:

My amazing and sweet Ashley ! I adore you and your family. Thank you so much. We had so much fun at your wedding, what a great group and a true testament to all the love and support they have for you both. I do need to give a shout out to Dad ... what a Rockstar ! You and the entire family as so blessed to have him.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Meredith & Dakota
    21 photos · 09/28/2018

Beachpeople Weddings & Photograph Beachpeople Weddings & Photograph Wedding Photographers

Every wedding we seen with LauraAnn has been superior quality, very lovely, happy guests and couple, uniquely beautiful and VERY well done! Highly recommend her for your event too.

Ocean Isle Beach, 28469
Location of (Laura Ann EvCo)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding