5086 Glen Cove Dr, Southport, NC 28461 Map · Phone number

About Blue Satin Bee

Blue Satin Bee is a wedding planning team based in Southport, North Carolina. In 2011, Teresa and her daughter, Kim decided to pursue their dream and create a wedding planning business. They both have a background in education and possess the skills needed to bring any event together. This mother-daughter team is passionate about creating change in the wedding world and are happy to share advice on how to achieve your perfect eco-friendly wedding day.

Services offered

Blue Satin Bee is available to plan your wedding ceremony, reception, and even the rehearsal dinner. Teresa and Kim offer different packages to suit a variety of couples’ needs. The wedding management bundle encourages couples to unwind in the build-up to their wedding. Every detail of your special event can be arranged by a professional, allowing you to enjoy the occasion without any pressure. The partial planning package offers professional guidance with the detailed process of arranging the wedding. For couples who want the wedding of their dreams without the stress of organizing an entire event, the full planning bundle covers every important detail.

• Woman-owned
Follow Blue Satin Bee on

Other couples have also viewed

• Before Ever After Co. Weddings
brookecole2 51 1890823 1571863464

4 Reviews for Blue Satin Bee

• Alison

Alison M. · Married on 10/24/2020

Blue Satin Bee is phenomenal!

If you're considering a wedding in Southeast NC, I wholeheartedly urge you to connect with Blue Satin Bee. Kim, her team, and her vendor connections are absolutely the best of the best.

After rescheduling and then indefinitely postponing our Vegas wedding, Blue Satin Bee was able to perfectly capture our vision for our reimagined Oak Island wedding in just two months. I cannot speak highly enough of Kim! We immediately had a great connection from our very first call. She handles absolutely everything, and is also so kind and just a true joy to work with! I highly suggest hiring Blue Satin Bee for your wedding planner needs.

Sent on 01/09/2021

Blue Satin Bee's reply:

Thank you so much! I will never forget you telling me that I had "made planning fun again" as we got off the phone after our initial call. With so many twists and turns impacting your original wedding day, it was such an honor to be able to help bring some joy back to planning! The day was so fun and helping make your vision coming to life was awesome! The vendor team still talks about how beautiful the day was!

Sherrie W. · Married on 10/10/2020

Best Wedding Planner EVER!!

Kim and Teresa are the most amazing planners in this business!! Our area was hit by a hurricane and of course Covid-19. I was so worried that my daughters dream wedding was not going to happen. Then I met Kim and Teresa!! After our first meeting they were hired and my mind was completely at ease!! Every detail was attended to beautifully!! They work with the most AMAZING group of vendors, each one did a fabulous job! Blue Satin Bee's communication and coordination skills are unmatched. I can honestly say I have never seen my daughter so relaxed and happy as she was on her special day. They event was beautiful and Kim made it go beyond our dreams and visions. I will never be able to thank her enough. If you have the opportunity to work with these special ladies, don't hesitate. It will be the best wedding decision you make!!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Blue Satin Bee's reply:

We could not have loved working with you all any more! You guys were so fun and easy to work with it was like helping close friends plan a wedding. Thank you for the kinds words! Helping make Heather's wedding vision come to life was totally our pleasure!

Sydney S. · Married on 08/08/2020

10/10! 100% would recommend to anybody in the Southport/Oak Island area!

Kim and Teresa are a dynamic duo! They made my vision for my wedding possible. Kim is very organized and plans every aspect that goes into a wedding and she has tons of experience. Teresa is very attentive and professional. I was also very impressed with how many local vendors have already worked with Blue Satin Bee and they all had wonderful things to say about them. My husband and I live two hours away from Southport and Kim was very flexible when we were planning on driving there and meeting. I definitely would not have been able to go through wedding planning process without them, it was so stress free and fun!

Sent on 01/18/2021

Blue Satin Bee's reply:

Thank you so much Sydney! It was our pleasure to help you and Thomas plan your wedding day! It was absolutely beautiful and we are still swooning over your gorgeous photos!

Blue Satin Bee FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1750
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 5086 Glen Cove Dr Southport, NC, 28461 See on map
    9196166911 (Phone number)
    Location of (Blue Satin Bee)