Port City Event Planners

Wilmington, North Carolina View map Visit website
$2,250 Package Price

$2,250 Package Price

Port City Event Planners is a wedding planning, design, and production company located in Wilmington, North Carolina. They would love to offer couples their services to help them put on an exciting celebration. All details are tailored to fit your vision so that it is an event that is uniquely yours.

Port City Event Planners will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, religious, non-religious, and double weddings and elopements. Couples will consult with them to discuss their needs and desires. They offer day-of coordination, partial, and full planning services, as well as the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
Port City Event Planners also offers floral and event design services. Their imagination and creativity mixed with your vision will come to life using the following pieces:

• Centerpieces
  • Props
  • Lighting
  • Stationary
  • Rentals
  • Flowers
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Marlene Married on 11/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST you could ever ask for

The absolute BEST wedding planner!!!! We HIGHLY recommend Heather and her team! Heather came recommended after our first wedding planning didn't work out. Though we were 6 months from the wedding reception and behind on some coordination when we switched to Port City Events, Heather jumped right in and quickly began coordinating with multiple vendors. Communication with my daughter and I was constant-we were kept informed every step of the process. Heather was so patient with the multitude of out of the ordinary requests and changes we asked of her. She made us feel that we were her only and most important client...even though we know she was juggling many events at once she never made us feel that way. Her creativity and guidance helped us create a magical day with NO hiccups or conflicts. Heather transformed Wrightsville Manor into something we collaborated on but was more spectacular than we could have imagined. On the day of the reception, Heather and her team ran the hours of preparation with military precision. Dozens of vendors were expertly coordinated with the result of being both inside and outside of Wrightsville Manor looking spectacular! The reception was PERFECT in every way. Our guests had a wonderful time but most importantly our daugther and her husband could not have been happier. Again, no need to consider any other event planner-it gets NO better than Heather at Port City Event Planners!
  • Kaleigh
    Kaleigh C. Married on 11/14/2021

5 stars! Book heather!

Heather Healy with Port City Event Planners made my wedding an absolute fairytale! She literally made all my dreams come true! Everyone told me the #1 most important thing to spend your money on for your wedding is a planner. I never thought I would need one, but I can honestly say that I 100% recommend it! It is worth every penny! I had met with a few wedding planners in town but I knew when I met Heather she was the RIGHT wedding planner for me! Heather is so down to earth, knowledgeable, decisive, detailed and even has amazing connections with all the wedding vendors in town, which I think says a lot about her character! She was quick to answer all my questions via emails, phone calls and many texts. She was my go to person throughout the entire process! She even had this cool Planning Pod that kept us both in the loop regarding the guest count, contracts, vendors, timelines and the seating chart. As Heather knows, I am very particular about EVERYTHING (lol) and she worked with me to make sure every aspect of our wedding was exactly what we wanted! Heather went over and beyond for us! Most importantly she worked within our budget and for that I am so grateful! I didn鈥檛 know what to expect on the day of the wedding and I will tell you it was seamless. There was not even a hiccup! Its hard for me to have confidence in someone, but with Heather she makes it easy! A month later, and my wedding guests are still raving about my wedding! Look no further, book Heather Healy as your wedding planner and I know she will make your wedding day just as magical!
  • Alex
    Alex B. Married on 10/06/2021

Awesome Wedding and Event Planner

We cannot say enough great things about Heather and Port City Event Planners. We were challenged with planning a wedding in a short amount of time, Heather not only came through, she knocked it out of the park for us. Every detail was handled and executed by Heather and her team flawlessly. She takes a very hands on approach to planning and designing a wedding, the communication was awesome and my wife and I never felt stressed about everything being handled.

Another great thing about Port City and Heather is that not only do they plan the wedding, they also provide the flowers which helps Heather execute her vision perfectly.

If you are planning a wedding or any large event, we highly recommend Heather and Port City Event Planners; there truly cannot be a better option. Use her, you will not be disappointed.

Alex
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Jewell Entertainment Group Jewell Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

I've only worked with them a couple of times but they are friendly, professional and well organized. You can't go wrong hiring this company.

Bluewater Transport Limousine Service, Vintatge Cars, Yacht Charters & Dive Instruction Bluewater Transport Limousine Service, Vintatge Cars, Yacht Charters & Dive Instruction Wedding Limos

I have worked with Heather Healy of Port City Event Planners on many events not just weddings but weddings are her specialty. When it came time to book a wedding planner for our wedding it was a no brainer we picked the best in town Port City Event Planners.

Weddings of Topsail Weddings of Topsail Wedding Officiants

We love the ladies at Port City Event Planners. They have done several weddings that we have performed and are consummate professionals. You'll be pleased!

311 Judges Road # 8E Wilmington, North Carolina, 28405
9105202947
Location of (Port City Event Planners)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding