37 Reviews for Port City Event Planners

Religious (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)
37 Port City Event Planners Reviews

Super smooth and amazingly beautiful wedding day! They developed every detail look and feel of the wedding and it was so beautiful. Stunning flowers and an overall cohesive look and feel in every detail, with surprises and things we did not even know about. Fun to work with throughout the entire planning and a major stress reliever to me and my family. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Heather, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We booked Heather for our Day of Planning. She was totally amazing. She took the time to meet with use on several occasions to make sure every detail was accounted for. The day of our wedding I didn't have to lift a finger in fact told me to go hang out with my best man. the event was gorgeous. We met with many planners and she was the best value and the easiest to work with in Wilmington. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Photo
Profile Picture Michael, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Wonderful experience working with Heather and her team. She made my day perfect! Everything was so pretty... The flowers were beautiful and so much more then I expected. The day was nothing but fun and without any stress. I can not imagine what the wedding day or months before would have been like with the their help.

Profile Picture Jess, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Heather made our day the most memorable day ever she handled every detail without any issues. We gave her our decorations and said its in your hands and we were both surprised how gorgeous it looked. She is hands down the most professional and nicest wedding planner in the Wilmington area.

Profile Picture John, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious

Heather is AMAZING!!! She was a joy to work with from the beginning to the end!! She provided us with top notch service, she made our dream wedding come true!!!

Profile Picture Reshonda, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The best. Our wedding was perfect! All thanks to Heather!

Profile Picture User6931946, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't say enough good things about Heather. Initially when my husband and I began planning our wedding we had many ideas but had no idea where to even start. When we hired Heather to help us plan our big day, it was one of the best decisions and investments we made with planning our wedding. Heather was extremely patient and really took the time to listen to our ideas. She helped us to create our vision for our wedding and it was far more than I could have ever imagined. Like with any big event, I expected that there would be a few hiccups along the way, and there were. However, Heather ensured that everything continued to run smoothly and never stopped until we were satisfied. She also made all of the flower arrangements for our wedding and they were absolutely gorgeous and my bouquet was PERFECT! Heather is a very hard worker and you can tell she truly enjoys her job and wants her customers to be completely satisfied. I can honestly say that our wedding was by the best day of my life. Everything about our wedding completely exceeded my expectations of what our special day would be like. Months after our wedding, I still receive feedback from guests in regards to how beautiful the wedding was and how much fun everyone had and I have Heather to thank for that. I still find myself looking at all of the pictures and the decorations and the little details that made our wedding so personal, and I know that it wouldn’t have been perfect without Heather’s help.

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/16/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious

Heather was very professional, flexible and a delight to work with! Great ideas to make the special day just right for Jennifer and Josh! Would highly recommend her. Took the stress off this mother of the bride!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Heather is the best! She is taking care of everything for me!!! She is keeping my stress levels down and keeping me informed and updated throughout this process. I have a friend that used Heather for her wedding and she had nothing but raving reviews. I know that the day of the wedding Heather will handle everything and keep my stress levels down.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Heather was amazing! She is incredibly creative. We are a senior couple who had 13 children in our wedding and Heather masterfully organized so many wonderful details around and for the children. She was responsive to every email, text, and phone call and always treated us as if we were her only clients. Every time I mentioned that I was worried about something, Heather assured me it was her job to do the worrying. The process was fluid and the results were magnificent. I don't know how anyone could plan a wedding without Heather.

Profile Picture Elinor, 7/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

A 5 is no where near a high enough number to rate Heather and the rest of her team! Heather surpassed any Pinterest find, Magazine picture and dream I have ever had regarding my wedding day! She planned, designed and created the most incredible and jaw-dropping ceremony/reception for us....it brings tears to my eyes (happy tears :) ) thinking about our day and looking through the pictures :) Her attention to detail, creativity, patience and talent is astounding! She will devote 150% of herself, go above and beyond, lead an army of wedding family/friends/guests/vendors while fighting a migraine and smile the whole time! It's no wonder why she is so popular, loved and respected by her clients and fellow vendors. Personally, my husband and I feel like we can never thank her enough for what she and her team did for us. Do yourself a huge favor and book her for your wedding or next special occasion!

Profile Picture Lane, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Heather and her team made my wedding the most special day that I could have imagined. Her attention to details, professional attitude, and her creative vision was all I could have asked for and much more. Thank you Port City Events for making my wedding so special!

Profile Picture Abbie, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather was wonderful. In less than a week she coordinated my wedding. She worked with vendors that she didn't know and a very out-spoken family. Everything ran so smoothly and it made my perfect wedding. I'm so glad I hired her for this occasion.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't know what we would have done without Heather!!! My daughter did not want a traditional wedding and Heather nailed her style. She made sure that we didn't have to worry about ANYTHING! The rehearsal as well as the wedding ran perfectly and the result was not only beautiful, but perfect. I have already recommended Heather to several people and would do things exactly the same if I had to do it all again!!!

Profile Picture Vickie, 3/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As a girl who was terrified of planning a wedding, I had to find a planner that would meet all of my needs, big or small. I found my perfect planner through Port City Event Planners. My experience working with Heather was top notch. She was very understanding when I would make a complete change to the inspiration for my wedding and was very helpful in finding my perfect venue when my first didn't work out. The hard work, dedication, and creativity that she brought to my special day was more than I could have asked for. My wedding made me feel like I was living in a fairy tale and she made me feel like a princess all night long. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone, throwing any kind of event!

Profile Picture Leah, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather was absolutely amazing and really made everything so much more enjoyable. We even got to enjoy our entire day without stress! Not to mention her great decorating and flowers!

Profile Picture Jenna, 2/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Heather was spectacular! Most patient person I've met and beyond helpful and knowledgable.

Profile Picture Ken, 2/15/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Heather is absolutely fabulous! I would not have made it through that day or the past year without her!

Profile Picture User3586893, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather at Port City Event Planners was awesome! I could only meet with her once in person before the wedding since we are from out of town, but she was still able to see my vision for my wedding and create it so that it was beyond my expectations. She was very detail oriented and thought of absolutely everything. Also, she used Pinterest so that I could post pictures of ideas I liked for the wedding and she could see what I wanted, which was really cool. I would definitely recommend Port City Event Planners to anyone looking for help planning or decorating their wedding!

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather was an absolute pleasure to work with during the whole planning process of my wedding. She is very creative, organized, helpful, and most of all friendly. My wedding was the absolute best day of my life & I owe a huge thank you to Heather for making it such a success! I will definitely use Port City Event Planners in the future.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather did a wonderful job! I was worried about planning a wedding from FL, but with her help everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather was our "week-of" coordinator, and also handled our flowers and arrangements. She was precise, detailed and thorough, and the execution was excellent. We didn't have to worry about logistics during our wedding day (and the flowers were beautiful). She also did a very fine job of managing communication between our vendors, parents, and us. Thanks, Heather!

Profile Picture Jim, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather is amazing in all that she does! Not only did she handle all my bridal stress with ease, she made my dream wedding a reality! The first time I saw my venue the day of my wedding I started crying! Everything I had envisioned was laid out in front of me! The entire wedding flowed without a hitch and everyone told me it was one of the most beautiful weddings! I highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 11/23/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather (Port City Event Planners) is a dream to work with. She is professional, but personable, and available when needed. She listened to my ideas, added her suggestions, and then did whatever it took to make thngs work within my budget. Heather is extremely creative, efficient, and detail oriented. She handled any changes that needed to be made quickly and always with a very positive attitude. Our son's rehearsal dinner was better than I could have ever imagined, thanks to Heather's hard work and being prepared for any changes that might be needed. I would recommend Port City Event Planners to anyone planning an event.

Profile Picture Gwen, 10/18/13, 2 Reviews