Laura Ann EvCo Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Jeffrey F. Married on 09/25/2021

Our Amazing Wedding Planner!!

Laura was hands down amazing in every aspect. Without her, I don’t know where we would have even started. Her time management, personality and communication skills are excellent. The wedding turned out fabulous thanks to her!! She was such a big help for our romantic beach wedding and I would highly recommend Laura for any type of wedding!! Thanks Laura, you rock!!!

P.S. will add photos when we receive them.
    Elissa N. Married on 09/25/2021

Our beach wedding

Wow! Where do I begin? Laura was fabulous. She was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She created such a beautiful venue from scratch. She has so much wedding knowledge. Things I didn’t even think of she did. She worked so hard with us and making sure we stayed in our budget. The day of the wedding was flawless. I had so much down time to relax and I was never rushed. I didn’t lift a finger and she was checking in on me periodically with all the positive vibes. She was calm and everyone loved her. I can’t explain enough how incredibly happy I was to have her as my planner. She felt like a friend and a therapist. Best decision ever.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly S. Married on 06/12/2021

Beach Wedding Week

We cannot say enough about Laura Ann EvCo! It was an amazing experience. We rented a gorgeous beach house in Ocean Isle Beach, NC for our venue. We began working with Laura Ann about 18 months before the wedding. From Day 1 we knew we made the right choice. She has amazing recommendations, fabulous vendors she works with and a way about her that lets you know everything will be perfect. She helped keep us in our budget which was important. Laura Ann also made helped us make great decisions when we were undecided. We could not have had the wedding week of our dreams without Laura Ann EvCo!

Laura Ann EvCo's reply:

Ahhh !! Thank you so much. Love ya both and loved working every minute of the planning process. Can I just say how much I LOVED seeing your smiles and watching you with all your friends. What an amazing tribe !!
    Ashley A. Married on 04/24/2021

Laura is amazing

Hiring Laura Ann was the best thing I could have done for my destination wedding! She went above and beyond during the entire wedding planning process. She stayed in contact with me, especially during the craziness and unknown of COVID. She connected me with amazing vendors, assisted with my contracts, keeping them updated and so much more. The day of the wedding, she handled everything - things went beautifully and smoothly and I have her to thank for that. She’s done an amazing job for our wedding & I am so thankful for her. I would highly recommend hiring her for your wedding planning!!

Laura Ann EvCo's reply:

My amazing and sweet Ashley ! I adore you and your family. Thank you so much. We had so much fun at your wedding, what a great group and a true testament to all the love and support they have for you both. I do need to give a shout out to Dad ... what a Rockstar ! You and the entire family as so blessed to have him.
  • Paul
    Paul B. Married on 04/24/2021

Where do I start.......fantastic!

Laura Ann made it happen for our daughter's wedding. Her knowledge of local vendors / suppliers really made the difference in the success of our wedding. She was organized, responsive, and did everything possible to make our event as easy possible. She handled the planning extremely well, but the key was her calm and organized style when it game to game time! We cannot thank her enough for the amazing job she did and hope to be back with daughter 2 and 3!! Thanks again Laura Ann for making the event so beautiful.
    Heather H. Married on 04/17/2021

Best wedding ever!

Every detail, no matter how small, was attended to.

Hi Heather,
    We are so glad you had an amazing time and thank you for noticing every detail. Lots of thought went into executing their vision. We had so much fun during the planning process.
    Angela Married on 04/17/2021

Guest of a fantastic wedding she did

Most well done wedding I’ve ever seen! Everything was absolutely perfect.

Hi Angela,
    Thank you so much ! I know it meant the world to have all of you celebrating with them. What a wonderful couple and now life long friends :)
    Pam H. Married on 04/17/2021

Best.Wedding.Planner.Ever.

If you are in need of the most amazing wedding planner, LauraAnn is the one for you! She took our ideas and elevated them in such a thoughtful, elegant way! Nothing cookie-cutter here!!! Very unique touches that spoke to our love story and special loved ones who couldn’t attend. She thinks outside of the box and is VERY creative. Give her an idea and let her run with it. She eased my mind as this was a destination wedding and I could tell right from the start that she knows EXACTLY what she is doing! She and her staff are extremely organized. If I could give her a thousand stars I would!!! Contact LauraAnn and sit back and enjoy your special day while she works her magic! I promise you will be glad you did!!! Love you to pieces LA!!!

Laura Ann EvCo's reply:

My girl Pam !! What an amazing vision or should I say visions..lol you had. It was pure pleasure bringing it all together for you. You are such a passionate woman especially about your family and love for Michael. I am so honored to now call you my friend.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly B. Married on 04/17/2021

Laura Ann planning for Pam H.

We attended our friend’s wedding that Laura Ann coordinated and everything was perfect! She thought of the most beautiful and original ways to have a beach wedding!

Laura Ann EvCo's reply:

We are so glad you had a fantastic time celebrating their love !! and thank you for the compliments it means the world to us :)
  • Meghan
    Meghan B. Married on 04/03/2021

Laura Ann goes above and beyond!

Laura Ann was our wedding planner for our 4/3/21 wedding and we cannot say enough amazing things about her! She is professional, compassionate, highly organized, caring, punctual, responsive, experienced, has great style and is an all around wedding wiz! Wedding planning is stressful and time consuming and she kept me calm and sane which not an easy feat, especially with the added stress of covid. Planning a wedding from 4 hours away is difficult so her wealth of knowledge of the area and vendors was priceless! She has great systems in place via Google drive/sheets/docs to keep everything organized, in one place and easy to access for both parties. As a constant list maker, this was extremely helpful for me!
    She and her team made sure our big day was perfect! It was better than we ever imagined. We were able to relax and enjoy the day with no worries or stress. They anticipated all of our needs before we could even think to ask. We can’t thank them enough!
    Laura Ann became much more than just a wedding planner, she became a friend! I will miss our weekly phone calls!
  • Kyle
    Kyle D. Married on 09/08/2020

Amazing Wedding Coordinator - who will go above and beyond the call of duty!

My wife and I worked with Laura Ann as our wedding coordinator this past September. Laura Ann was a joy to work with - responsive, kind, and hard working. She knew the area surrounding Ocean Isle Beach and Wilmington like the back of her hand, and was very helpful throughout our vendor search. Our message to Laura Ann was that we wanted to ensure that my wife and I, along with our family didn't feel like we had to work on the day of our wedding. Laura Ann and her team couldn't have delivered more. I'd recommend Laura Ann any day!
    Ml Voytko Married on 07/07/2020

Laura Ann Is The Best!

I engaged Laura Ann to help plan and arrange our 35th wedding anniversary vow renewal ceremony and party that we recently held on Ocean Isle Beach at a large beach house I rented to house our families for the week. Because I'm a highly organized individual I contacted Laura Ann a year out from the day we were going to have our ceremony to bring her onboard early on in the process. We touched base only a few times in the ensuing months, but once we neared the date we were in frequent contact hashing out the details. I was my own event wedding planner 35 years ago when planners didn't really exist and I wasn't going to do that again. I wanted to be immersed in our celebration & ceremony without having to sweat the details. Laura Ann made my dream come true in spades. She is extremely organized and clearly has many years of experience to draw upon. She made me consider small details that never would have dawned on me, like buying my own chiffon to drape on the arbor or buying our own mixers/washes for the bar vs having the bartender do that. In this way, the family could use them all week. She recommended top notch vendors for our party, including the photographer, DJ and caterer, all of whom did a fantastic job. I could never have done the job that Laura Ann did for us. She made my dreams come true for our special day with our families. I highly recommend Laura Ann to help you with your special event!
  • Cl Mo
    Cl Mo Married on 05/16/2020

The PERFECT wedding planner

LauraAnn is an absolute Angel. I worked with her for nearly two years planning my dream wedding. I had to postpone my wedding due to covid and LauraAnn was there to help me schedule another date along with letting me scream and cry. LauraAnn would respond back to every text and email very quickly with compassion and professionalism. LauraAnn went above and beyond to help make my day perfect. You can tell LauraAnn loves what she does because of how much she cares for the bride and her day! If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further!!
    Carlin H. Married on 03/14/2020

Laura Ann is the best!!!

Laura Ann went above and beyond during the entire planning of our wedding. We got married on the day that our state cracked down on Covid-19 and she stayed calm and collected during the entire panic that I, of course, went through when they told us that our church was closed. Laura Ann planned my sisters wedding in Ocean Isle and I knew that even though we weren’t getting married at the beach, I wanted her to help me throughout the process. She not only planned from hours away (Durham,) due to last minute changes, she planned three different weddings in the course of 24 hours and with grace and style. I couldn’t have done it without her. From late night calls to all the planning sessions, to taking photos at our rehearsal dinner and even getting my husband to get involved in planning. She is family and I am so thankful that she is forever a part of our lives. You would be missing out if you didn’t choose her as your wedding planner. We love you LA!!!!!!
    Dona D. Married on 11/28/2019

Best day ever

Our wedding was so much more than we could imagine.
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Wedding Planner!

We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner! Prior to hiring Laura Ann as our wedding planner, she showed us a variety of wedding venue options on Ocean Isle Beach. During this time she never once pushed her wedding planning services on us, but we had no question we wanted to hire Laura Ann due to her confidence, professionalism and dedication towards planning and amazing wedding for us. She did not let us down!
    Laura Ann was very communicative during the planning process, and was flexible with our schedule, as my husband and I live in the UK. She set us up with amazing vendors, made great recommendations, all while constantly keeping in mind our personal needs and desires. She’s extremely organized, and provided us with google documents where we could easily specify all wedding specifics and collectively share our ideas. During the planning process, I looked forward to all of our phone calls with Laura Ann (because she’s awesome and funny), but also because she put our minds at rest and helped us come to decisions when we may have been stressing or overwhelmed.
    It just so happened that out wedding day also fell in line with hurricane Dorian’s path! Talk about stressful and emotional! We had guests coming from all over the US and the UK! Laura Ann was an absolute saint during this time. She was in constant communication with us, and reassured us that she would do everything possible to make sure a wedding happened one way or another. We ended up having to move our wedding a day later, and Laura Ann ensured all of the vendors were still available and would be there for our special day. She also said if they’re not available, I have staff I can use, and we WILL make it happen. She stops at nothing to make sure your wedding is exactly what you want.
    Wedding day eve and the wedding day were just amazing! She came over and did a very professional, yet fun and relaxing rehearsal! The wedding day was completely relaxed and all details were taken care of because of Laura Ann. She did such an amazing job, my dad specifically mentioned her in his speech to recognize her for her hard work and dedication to us, especially during the crazy hurricane!
    We would highly recommend Laura Ann. Sometimes we just chat on the phone for a little catch up. She’s not only a wedding planner, but a friend too. On that note, I wish we could do it all over again! SO FUN!
    Erica O. Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing Wedding Coordinator

Laura Ann was excellent with planning my wedding. She is extremely organized with her google docs and planned accordingly with her deadlines in order for me to have a prefect wedding. She was able to transform my wedding imagine in my head to real life. Laura Ann found a beautiful venue with the most perfect vendors to help. She blew my mind away with the decorations and how magically the event was. She was able to fit my ever need for a perfect wedding. I highly recommend her for any event!
    Carly Married on 04/13/2019

Event Coordinator

i can’t put into words how amazing Laura Ann is! Every idea and thought we had she was able to put into place and make it more than i could have dreamed of. It’s been 3 weeks and i have yet to come down from cloud 9. Laura Ann helped us make our wedding everything we could have dreamed of and more!! She’s so wonderful, easy to work with, and really knows what she’s doing! I would 100% recommend her and would choose her over and over again to plan any upcoming events.

THANK YOU LAURA ANN!
    Laura F. Married on 10/30/2018

Amazing planner

Laura Ann does a fabulous job and we love having her as the planner at our oceanfront beach homes. She is extremely organized, cares so much about her clients, works so hard to make sure the event is stress free, thinks of every detail and is extremely responsive. Laura Ann is always wiling to go the extra mile to make sure the happy couples have the perfect day. We at Luxury Lodging By Laura highly recommend her!!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Married on 10/13/2018

As my momma said...."Laura Ann is a GODSEND!"

I started out planning to do my own wedding planning, but I quickly realized that being 5 hours away from our venue, I was going to need a little help. Enter Laura Ann!
    Our very first encounter was a 2 hour long phone conversation where she gave me SO much information and insight...things I never even considered! This was before I had even officially hired her...it was clear she just had a passion for wedding planning and was happy and excited to get me started. Hiring her that day was one of the best decisions we made.
    She had so many great contacts, and every vendor she recommended to us was spot-on! She took care of everything from setting up hair appointments to finalizing our menu with our caterer. Throughout it all, she remained mindful of our budget and was quick to help me sort out where we could save money when we started to veer from it.
    The day of our wedding, she was in beast mode--I still cannot believe how she transformed the beach and our reception space into the gorgeous fairy tale they both were! And she did it all while also making sure everyone was keeping on schedule for the ceremony. She kept everything and everyone running smoothly so we could really enjoy our day.
    By the time everything was over, Laura Ann was so much more than our wedding director--she was our friend.
    My greatest advice, sitting here as a newlywed? Hire a wedding planner/director so you can better enjoy YOUR day! And I can tell you firsthand that Laura Ann will make sure you do!

Laura Ann EvCo's reply:

Hi Jennifer- I am so glad I could help make your wedding day everything you hoped for It was such a pleasure being able to work with you and your family. Thank you for trusting me with YOUR day! I am honored to be a part of your extended family!
  • Lucie
    Lucie L. Married on 10/06/2018

The best decision I made for our wedding!

Hiring Laura Ann was the absolute best decision I made when hiring vendors for our wedding. We had a 300+ person wedding completely planned for here in St. Louis, but had to cancel due to unforeseen familial circumstances. So, my now husband and I decided to plan a small ceremony on the coast in less than 3 months. I did my research, made a vision, and flew out to NC to scout out some vendors and locations. Laura Ann is the contact for the beautiful house we rented, and after speaking with her during the tour, I knew that I needed her for the wedding planning. I trusted her almost instantly, she was EXACTLY the kind of person I wanted on my team to help make the biggest day of my life perfect. Throughout the next couple of months, Laura Ann and I talked all the time, she listened to every concern I had and gave me great advice. She kept me on task and made sure that everything was good to go, she really kept my stress levels down. When we finally arrived in NC for the big day, she was nothing short of incredible. She let us ship decorations to her home so that we wouldn't have to travel with them, she came by to check on us, she guided our rehearsal and kept us on task, and on the big day she worked miracles. She was able to connect us with so many amazing vendors in Ocean Isle Beach, there's no way I would have been able to hire half of the people I did without her.

I gave her free reign with my decorations, she knew that I wanted and I trusted her. When I walked out to the beach I could barely catch my breath. Not just because I was about to marry the love of my life, but because she had created EXACTLY what I had envisioned. When we transitioned to the reception, she amazed me again. She captured everything I had dreamed of in a single space. Our theme was Harry Potter, and she took the little ideas and pictures I had sent her and created a magical celebration for our family and friends. I honestly don't know what my wedding would have been like if it wasn't for Laura Ann, I don't even want to imagine it. She made the day perfect, I owe every beautiful memory and the entire stress-free experience to her. Thank you, Laura Ann, for giving Quinn and I such an incredible wedding weekend. We can't say it enough, but we are so ridiculously thankful for you and your team. You gave us a fairytale weekend that we will never forget.

-Lucie & Quinn Lawrence

Laura Ann EvCo's reply:

Lucie and Quinn, Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your fairy tale and trusting me with your dream day. Lucie, I am still seeing your infectious smile to this day. It was a pleasure working with you two. Congratulations!
  • Deborah
    Deborah W. Married on 09/28/2018

THE Best Planner Ever....

Our experience with Laura Ann EvCo was amazing. Trying to plan a wedding when you do not live in the venue area is so difficult. Laura Ann made all arrangements with vendors ahead of time for my nephew's family . Not only were her suggestions for vendors absolutely perfect, but she had a lot of insight and ideas that saved a lot of money. Laura Ann bounced between the rehearsal dinner venue, the chapel and the wedding venue with ease. She was there for each function from start to finish. Laura Ann EVCo is the only way to plan you're next special events.

Laura Ann EvCo's reply:

Deborah, It was so great working side by side with you. I think you found your niche! I am so glad I could be of help to you and your family. Thank you for trusting me on this very special occasion! Let me know when you are ready to more to the coast!
  • stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/08/2018

Couldn’t have asked for better!!!

I spent five months planning a sunrise wedding for 80, on Ocean Isle Beach, NC at Southern Comfort OIB, while working full time and living 7 hours away in Georgia. Laura Ann was my arms, legs and brain. I liked her from the first conversation. She told me all of the things she could do for us and we chose the services we needed. She handled every single detail exactly as we agreed upon. I didn’t have to search for one single vendor. She gave them to me and I made decisions. She managed it all. She always returned phone calls and text messages timely with answers in hand. We planned a trip to NC and she arranged food tasting and cake tastings and tour of the house with a meeting with the pastor. She spent half her day with us and we really loved her! She made it so much better for us and our wedding was perfect! She had tips on all sorts of things that I never thought about. I would not trade her for anything! And now that it’s all said and done, I realize that through this, I made a new friend forever. You will not regret using LauraAnn EvCo!!!!

Laura Ann EvCo's reply:

Hi Stephanie- Being able to be a part of your special day with you and your family was an honor. I am so glad I could be there for you when you needed answers. Your sunrise service was beautiful and I appreciate how in love you two are. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day!
    Allison Married on 08/26/2018
    Hiring Laura Ann was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding process. I was going to plan my wedding on my own, but since I was having a destination wedding, I thought I would consider at least a day of coordinator. Once I spoke with her I realize how many details I was not even considering and knew I needed her help! From the beginning Laura Ann kept me on track and on budget. She always had a solution for any problem I ran into, she was spot on with EVERY vendor she recommended to us, she was prompt at returning calls/emails and a reassuring voice during a stressful yet amazing time in a bride’s life! The day of the wedding she was there bright and early, directing vendors on where to go and making sure everything was running on schedule. I was 100% stress free knowing she was in charge. No one bothered me with questions or decisions- I could just relax and enjoy the getting ready process as she handled everything. The rest of the day continued to flow smoothly from there, and I know it was all because she was behind the scenes ensuring that was happening. I could go on and on about her, but basically she provides guidance and a peace of mind on a day you need it the most! We are forever greatful for your wonderful service!

Jared and Allison Hallman

Laura Ann EvCo's reply:

Jared and Allison, I an so glad you could enjoy your day, relax, and be stress free. Thank you for your kind words and for trusting me with your wedding. It was a pleasure working with you two!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline J. Married on 08/04/2018

A Perfect Wedding Day with LauraAnn EvCo!

We contracted with LauraAnn EvCo for “day of” wedding coordination, but LauraAnn went way above and beyond just that!

LauraAnn coordinated with all of our vendors (venue, officiant, photographer, florist, caterer, and DJ) prior to as well as the day our wedding of to ensure our vision was brought to life. She created a shared document page so we could post pictures of our wedding ideas, color schemes, guest list, seating chart, and timeline of events. This made it super easy to share and confirm information pertaining to the wedding details.

The day of our wedding, she ROCKED! She arranged the live flowers on the wedding cake, decorated the reception venue and the chair arrangement and table on the beach, ensured that my wardrobe changes were successful (3 dresses), orchestrated the photo shoot, and ensured that the guests were comfortable and having a good time. She even took some pictures for us during the reception. Everything was absolutely perfect and seamless solely due to her planning, coordination, and hard work.

It is evident that LauraAnn comes with a ton of professional experience as a wedding and event coordinator. She was so easy to work with and really went above and beyond for us! She had already established professional relationships with every one of our vendors, which was very helpful for coordination. When vendors are used to working together, things come together perfectly!

If you are getting married anywhere from Wilmington, NC to Myrtle Beach, SC, we would highly recommend hiring LauraAnn EvCo! I assure you that you will not be disappointed!

Laura Ann EvCo's reply:

Hi Jacqueline- I love hearing that everything went perfect on your wedding day. Incorporating you personalities into each of your dress changes was super fun. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day! Congratulations!