Happily Ever Harlow

Wilmington, North Carolina View map
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

About Happily Ever Harlow

Happily Ever Harlow is a wedding planning business located in Wilmington, North Carolina. Your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life. With so many tasks on your to-do list it is easy to feel overwhelmed, lost, and confused. The team at Happily Ever Harlow is there to help take the stress out of the wedding planning process and make sure everything goes smoothly so you can fully enjoy your wedding.

Happily Ever Harlow can cater to your every wedding planning need. Besides full-service wedding planning, they offer partial wedding planning options, day-of coordination, and bachelorette party planning. The company even has a limited inventory of items, such as furniture and accessories available for rental to add that special touch to your wedding.

Experience

The following is a list of some of the popular venues we have worked with in the past:

- Bakery 105

- 128 South

- The Atrium

- River Landing (The Clubhouse and the River Lodge)

- The Rustic Barn at Half Moon

- Riverwalk Landing

- Ironclad Brewery

- Malachi Meadows

- Embassy Suites Wilmington Riverfront

- Castle Ladyhawke

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$400

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Laura
    Laura C. Married on 03/26/2022

She is amazing

Mandy was absolutely AMAZING and you can tell she loves what she does and is invested in making your day perfect. Her questions are so thorough as to not leave any detail out and she makes sure everything is exactly how you want it. She was there every step of the way making sure we ran on time and was even able to have a little fun herself (my family may have forced her on the dance floor with us). She made sure that everything was exactly how I wanted things to be. If you are looking for an amazing planner that will make sure your day is everything you wanted, you found her.
    Jamie R. Married on 02/20/2022

The best ever

Many is the best ever. She is detail-oriented, friendly, and calm. Our day would not have been as successful without her. I will also never get over the fact that she literally sewed my dress on me when the strap broke before my ceremony. Cannot recommend her enough!
    Kaitlyn C. Married on 10/10/2020

Take 3 COVID wedding!!!

If you are looking for a complete wedding planner or just a DOC, my family and I highly recommend Mandy. Long story short...

Ryan and I were suppose to have our wedding and reception in May 2020 at The Atrium in Wilmington and their director was suppose to be our DOC.

COVID had other plans so the wedding and reception was pushed to October. Long story short, weeks before the wedding, we had to find a new location for the reception, and a new coordinator for the reception.

I knew Mandy from work and had attended a beautiful wedding that she planned the prior year. I was already aware of her professionalism, detailed eye, thorough communication, and time management skills.

So of course Mandy came to mind. We had just a few weeks and still looking for a reception venue when Mandy agreed to take over the coordination. Any bride knows wedding planning is stressful and then you throw in a pandemic and, well, you can only imagine.

Mandy handled everything with such grace especially with the time limit and taking over something she didn’t necessarily start off coordinating. There were many holes to fill quickly and she did it all with grace and without hesitation.

She was affordable, too. I enjoy planning so I never needed a full wedding planner. It can be difficult to find someone just for a DOC, but she had no problem doing just the reception, considering we had already paid for someone to coordinate at The Atrium without refund.

I look back and the only regret I have is not having her along for the whole planning adventure. She really saved the day. We will forever be grateful for Mandy picking up the pieces and making a masterpiece.

Real Weddings

• Maranda & Justin
    9 photos · 10/02/2021

8209 Schooner Pl Wilmington, North Carolina, 28412
7194828982
Location of (Happily Ever Harlow)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding