Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 2
  • Deals 1

About Coastal Chamber Musicians

Coastal Chamber Musicians has been adding a unique musical touch to weddings throughout South Carolina and Georgia for 15 years. Excellence in every aspect and detail of our performance is our standard. Our flexible musicians allow us to perform whatever repertoire you are looking for in a wedding and cocktail hour - from classical to pop, from Bach to Beatles. We simply do whatever it takes to provide excellent, customized live music for your wedding day. With 40 years of combined musical experience, we are sure to bring to your event a quality matching the historical refinement of our home - Charleston, SC.

Call us: 843.345.8837

Email: info@coastalchambermusicians.com

Follow Coastal Chamber Musicians on

• Videos 2

69 Reviews for Coastal Chamber Musicians

Patricia · Married on 09/22/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians traveled a week after the hurricane to preform for my daughter & son in laws wedding and did a fantastic job.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Patricia! It was our pleasure. Congratulations to the couple!

Julie · Married on 09/20/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians added a beautiful touch to our special day. As simple as it sounds, a cello solo was perfect for our intimate wedding ceremony. Austin was a pleasure to work with, and Alvaro provided us with romantic music we will always remember.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thanks Julie! Yes, solo cello is perfect for an elopement in the park. I'm glad it was a beautiful choice for you! Best, Austin

Coastal Chamber Musicians FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 699.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Coastal Chamber Musicians 1
    50% Off Cocktail Hour and Reception Music
    For all weddings, we offer 50% off of our rates for any music after the ceremony, such as cocktail hours or receptions. Cocktail hours and receptions are also a great opportunity to take advantage of our expansive pop, rock, and jazz repertoire!

• From This Day Forward
    From This Day Forward Wedding Officiants

Austin and his sister provide a beautiful mood for the weddings we've performed where they played. At first, I thought it was piped in music. Their playing is exceptional!

• Carolina Music Planner, LLC
    Carolina Music Planner, LLC Wedding Musicians

I've performed with Coastal Chamber Musicians on several occasions, and they are talented, organized, and thorough throughout the planning process. You will not be disappointed in this family-owned chamber music gem. I look forward to visiting Charleston and performing alongside them any chance that comes my way!

• Say "I Do!" Hilton Head Weddings
    Say "I Do!" Hilton Head Weddings Wedding Officiants

Absolutely loved working with this proficient and professional young ensemble. I would highly recommend them to any bride desiring string music for their wedding!

• Charleston, SC 29407 See on map