Wilmington NC, Wilmington, NC 28401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Coastal Chamber Musicians

Coastal Chamber Musicians will bring your wedding music vision to life! We work one-on-one with you to create the unique outline of your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Our 15 years of experience will help advise you each step of the way towards creating the perfect wedding day. From classical and classic jazz to modern pop, rock, and Beatles, we play a diverse repertoire that you can completely customize! Plus we learn your special requests at no extra charge. Call or leave a quote request to reserve us today!

Areas Covered

Coastal Chamber Musicians performs throughout South Carolina, Georgia, North Carolina, and beyond! We are based in Charleston, SC, and we travel to wherever your wedding will be held.

Pricing

For detailed pricing, click on 'Pricing' in the menu above, or in the app, 'View Pricing', after the reviews below. After the ceremony or first hour of music, we offer a large price drop to make it possible for couples to bring live music to the rest of their wedding as well - for the cocktail hour, reception, or both! We're happy to provide the setting for the event throughout the evening or until the reception band or DJ starts. Get in touch now to get a personalized quote!

Follow Coastal Chamber Musicians on
Hilton Head Island, SC
1crop 12 11 04 monica shoot with colin at fish haul hilton head 22 copy 51 491835 v1
Oldfield Plantation, SC
Oldfield Plantation, SC
Three of our musicians
Three of our musicians
Wedding at The Post House!
Wedding at The Post House!
Wilmington NC Wedding

Coastal Chamber Musicians 5
  • Julianna

Julianna Alfini · Married on 07/05/2019

Hilton Head Island Wedding

The Coastal Chamber Musicians made my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour beautiful! The group is very talented and their music was spectacular. I received so many wonderful compliments from my guests! Austin was great to work with. He was very kind, professional, and responded to my emails very quickly. They were amazing and I enjoyed having them play. I highly recommend the coastal chamber musicians!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Julianna! It was a real privilege to perform for your big day. The guests clearly enjoyed the music as well. Congratulations again!

J. Johnson · Married on 07/01/2019

Fantastic Trio

We hired Coastal Chamber Musicians to play at the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception of my daughter’s wedding at Palmetto Bluff and they knocked it out of the park! Doing business with them could not have been easier or a better value, but the best part was that they are incredibly talented people who give every evidence of absolutely loving what they do. I love classical music but let’s face it, sometimes the retired orchestra players that are at weddings can be a bit stodgy. There is nothing stodgy about Coastal Chamber Musicians – they are young and vibrant, their musicianship is tremendous, and their repertoire is extensive with lots of Celtic, pop, jazz and classical choices. In my book, they were the rock stars of the event! My only regret is that it is over. If anyone reading this review wants to invite me to their wedding to listen again to Coastal Chamber Musicians, please do! Hey, I’ll bring a gift!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Julie! It was a blast to provide the music for the entire event, and we definitely have fun mixing things up in the pop genres!

Coastal Chamber Musicians Pricing

Coastal Chamber Musicians Price Rates

Coastal Chamber Musicians FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 249.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 699.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Music, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Piano, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Coastal Chamber Musicians 1
    50% Off Cocktail Hour and Reception Music

For all weddings, we offer 50% off of our rates for any music after the ceremony, such as cocktail hours or receptions. Cocktail hours and receptions are also a great opportunity to take advantage of our expansive pop, rock, and jazz repertoire!

• From This Day Forward
    From This Day Forward Wedding Officiants

Austin and his sister provide a beautiful mood for the weddings we've performed where they played. At first, I thought it was piped in music. Their playing is exceptional!

• Carolina Music Planner
    Carolina Music Planner Wedding Musicians

I've performed with Coastal Chamber Musicians on several occasions, and they are talented, organized, and thorough throughout the planning process. You will not be disappointed in this family-owned chamber music gem. I look forward to visiting Charleston and performing alongside them any chance that comes my way!

• Say "I Do!" Hilton Head Weddings
    Say "I Do!" Hilton Head Weddings Wedding Officiants

Absolutely loved working with this proficient and professional young ensemble. I would highly recommend them to any bride desiring string music for their wedding!

• Wilmington NC Wilmington, NC, 28401 See on map