Coastal Chamber Musicians Reviews

100 | Charleston, SC

100 Reviews for Coastal Chamber Musicians

Sarah Walker · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Excellent!

Austin and his team of musicians are easy to work with, helpful, professional, and talented! I always dreamed of having strings play for my wedding ceremony and there isn't anyone that can do it better than Coastal Chamber!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Sarah! We were thrilled to provide the music. Best wishes to you and Tripp!

Susan · Married on 09/05/2020

Excellent String

Austin from Coastal Chamber Musicians was a pleasure to work with. Many of my guests complimented the duo to me during and after my wedding. We had originally booked for May but had to change our wedding date. They were accommodating. With little instruction Austin understood exactly the vibe we wanted and played the perfect pieces. We used CCM for the ceremony, cocktail hour and as music for the reception. Have to say we were very happy with our selection!!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Susan! We enjoyed the energy of your wedding and we're thrilled we got to contribute to it. Congratulations to you both once again!
  • U

Umut · Married on 08/29/2020

Fantastic to work with

We had a small wedding at a intimate venue and Austin and Audra were amazing. They worked with us since we only required their services for our ceremony. They were spectacular and dressed perfectly and very classy. We are so pleased to have acquired their services. They made our intimate eloping a Wedding and Austin was very accommodating. He responded to us very quickly and picked up the calls even on weekends and at night. We are happy to recommend them to anyone who is interested in a big wedding or a small ceremony. I am grateful for them for being a part of our Wedding and they are amazing to work with. They sounded amazing. They worked with us on pricing too since we only needed them for our ceremony. It was beautiful sounds at an amazing venue. Can’t even imagine not having Austin and Audra there.

Sent on 09/08/2020

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Umut! I'm glad we could help make your small wedding extra special. It was a beautiful event and the guests expressed the enjoyment of the music as well!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/20/2020

Fantastic! Austin helped me select the most beautiful music!!!

Absolutely the most beautiful part of the ceremony and cocktail hour!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! We were so glad to be there for the wedding. It worked out so well in spite of all the challenges of this year!
  • Karen

karen jones · Married on 05/16/2020

If you want an Elegant event...

you need to call Coastal Chamber Musicians. From the start Austin Fitzhenry understood what we needed and how we wanted our guests to feel. When the pandemic caused us to rework everything Austin was still with us. The group was easy to work with. Responsive and responsible. Lots of variety to their repertoire. We enjoyed beautiful music at the intimate outdoor ceremony and then again during an intimate reception. Live music added so much to the mood. It was all we could ask for and more!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Karen! I know how difficult your planning and date changes were due to COVID, yet you were all so positive and and it pulled together at last! Stay well.
  • Deven

Deven Griffin · Married on 02/09/2020

Played beautifully, amazing selections, easy to work with!

From the very beginning, Austin was so easy to work with! The musical selections were extensive and we felt like we had so many options to choose from to customize our big day perfectly. Once the wedding day arrived, Coastal Chamber Musicians was prompt, professional, and played beautifully. They even stayed late to play for cocktail hour, after our other vendor was late setting up. Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Deven! We always love staying for the cocktail hour to pull out more of our fun repertoire. You're wedding was so beautiful! Glad we could contribute to it.

Kathryn K · Married on 12/19/2019

Above and Beyond

We highly recommend Coastal Chamber Musicians. They went above and beyond with special requests and the quality of the music was fantastic.

Sent on 01/04/2020

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Kathryn! We enjoyed working with you and helping you design exactly the music you were looking for.

Harrison Price · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly recommended!

Dealing with Austin was a pleasure. He was very responsive. He was also extremely helpful with coordinating based on the size of our small, non-traditional wedding. I was extremely pleased with how flexible they were when we had to change our ceremony time because of the weather. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Yes, we were glad it worked out so nicely on such a rainy Saturday. Very best to you both!
  • Raye

Raye Kramer · Married on 10/19/2019

Exceptional!

I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful group! Coastal Chamber Musicians provided the music for our daughters wedding in October on HIlton Head Island. They played for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner. They played Classical and Spiritual for the ceremony and a mix of Jazz, Pop, and Rock- both classic and new-for the cocktail hour and dinner. Our guests enjoyed the music so much and were surprised at the many genres of music they covered! Austin was great and helped me with selections for the ceremony. They have an extensive song list and asked if there were any special requests that we wanted them to play for our event. They were punctual and professional and we were thrilled that they provided the music for our family’s special day! We hope we have a chance to have them play for us again in the future!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Raye! It was a blast to provide your music for the whole evening. We enjoyed the performance as much as the guests did! Best to you all,
    Austin
  • Liz

Liz Coleman · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing! Coastal chamber musicians was so wonderful. They had beautiful arrangements and we received so many compliments! They’re easy to work with!

Coastal chamber musicians were wonderful to work with! They were flexible and had great suggestions. On top of that, their arrangements were beautiful and we received many compliments. Can not recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Liz! It was a blast be part of your amazing wedding day. We enjoyed performing for you and your guests!
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 10/12/2019

Great addition to a beautiful ceremony

We went with Coastal Chamber at the recommendation of my planner after my mom decided she would love to have live music for our outdoor ceremony.
    Austin was super responsive and helpful with ceremony selections. And my MIL was so excited to hear Beauty and the Beast played when she was walked down the aisle. My dad also thought we had some of the coolest ceremony music and everyone commented on how much it added to the ceremony!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Ryanne · Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing Ceremony/Cocktail Hour Music

Our guests could not stop raving about Coastal Chamber Musicians following our wedding. Austin was extremely easy to work with and his response time was unlike any other vendor! They made our ceremony so beautiful and cocktail hour a fun party! You will not regret booking them!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Ryanne! Your guests were so enthusiastic and we enjoyed performing for you all very much. Congratulations to you two!
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Saffari · Married on 09/21/2019

Great musicians!

I am so glad we chose CCM to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour. From the start Austin was very responsive to emails and very accommodating about our song selections. He was seriously one of the easiest vendors to work with and even learned new songs just for us. They were on time the day of, looked professional and played beautifully. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Jaclyn! I'm glad we could help make your wedding go smoothly and contribute to the romance of the occasion.

Sherri · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect Ceremony Music

Coastal Chambers provided the perfect ceremony music for our wedding! Coastal Chambers had a wide variety of songs and genres to chose from. We wanted music that was elegant, but with also modernness to the music selection. Austin was great to work with. He was kind, professional, and responded to my emails very quickly.

Coastal Chamber Musicians were prompt, professional, and played beautifully - despite the last minute rain and having to do an impromptu move to shelter! I cannot say enough good things about them. They helped to make our day perfect, and it was such a pleasure working with them for our destination wedding in Murrells Inlet, SC. Thank you so much Coastal Chamber Musicians!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Sherri! Your thank you note to us was so thoughtful as well. We felt privileged to contribute to your big day.

Brittany Kindberg · Married on 08/01/2019

Wedding Kiawah, August 2019

Absolutely incredible! Austin was an absolute pleasure to work with and his music was beautiful. We received so many compliments about his performance for our ceremony and preceding cocktail hour.

Would recommend to anyone—wide variety of music, very flexible, and a genuinely nice guy!

Couldn’t have been happier with the performance!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Brittany! I enjoyed being there, your wedding was beautiful and you were a pleasure to work with. Congratulations once again!
  • Julianna

Julianna Alfini · Married on 07/05/2019

Hilton Head Island Wedding

The Coastal Chamber Musicians made my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour beautiful! The group is very talented and their music was spectacular. I received so many wonderful compliments from my guests! Austin was great to work with. He was very kind, professional, and responded to my emails very quickly. They were amazing and I enjoyed having them play. I highly recommend the coastal chamber musicians!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Julianna! It was a real privilege to perform for your big day. The guests clearly enjoyed the music as well. Congratulations again!

J. Johnson · Married on 07/01/2019

Fantastic Trio

We hired Coastal Chamber Musicians to play at the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception of my daughter’s wedding at Palmetto Bluff and they knocked it out of the park! Doing business with them could not have been easier or a better value, but the best part was that they are incredibly talented people who give every evidence of absolutely loving what they do. I love classical music but let’s face it, sometimes the retired orchestra players that are at weddings can be a bit stodgy. There is nothing stodgy about Coastal Chamber Musicians – they are young and vibrant, their musicianship is tremendous, and their repertoire is extensive with lots of Celtic, pop, jazz and classical choices. In my book, they were the rock stars of the event! My only regret is that it is over. If anyone reading this review wants to invite me to their wedding to listen again to Coastal Chamber Musicians, please do! Hey, I’ll bring a gift!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Julie! It was a blast to provide the music for the entire event, and we definitely have fun mixing things up in the pop genres!
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Ceremony Music

Coastal Chambers provided the perfect ceremony and cocktail hour music for our big day! We wanted music that was soft, elegant, but with some modernness to the music selection. Coastal Chambers had a wide variety of songs and genres to chose from, and even better they were able to accommodate all of our requests for songs that weren't on their playlist! They helped to make our day perfect, and it was an honor to have local musicians perform for our destination wedding in Murrells Inlet, SC. Thank you so much Coastal Chambers!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Mary! We had a blast at your beautiful wedding and enjoyed performing your requests.

Tyler D’Agostino · Married on 06/28/2019

Great Job as Expected

We booked a solo cello for our small wedding, and it worked out perfectly. Austin was dressed well, professional, and skilled, and the cello accented the event beautifully.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Tyler! It was special to contribute to the occasion, and I loved your music requests! Moonlight Sonata was beautiful to perform on the cello.

Kerry Hankinson · Married on 05/29/2019

They were perfect!

They were absolutely the best and I would highly recommend them to anyone. They were exactly what we had hoped. Thank you Austin!!!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Kerry! We were so glad to be there, it was a lovely wedding and a lovely day. It was fantastic how the weather worked out too!
  • Rachel

Rachel Clift · Married on 05/27/2019

Great Music!

We loved Coastal Chamber Musicians. They were very helpful beforehand and learned several songs for us. Then the day of they were great for the ceremony and reception. They withstood 100° heat and didn’t flinch! They went above and beyond all evening!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Rachel! We had so much fun with everyone dancing to our music, and especially your last request of Sweet Child o Mine for the two of you at the end!

Mandy Harlow · Married on 05/07/2019

Amazing Musicians and Easy to Work With

I worked with Coastal Chamber Musicians as the day of coordinator for a wedding in downtown Wilmington earlier this month. They were extremely professional and easy to work with from a coordinator standpoint, and I also got the pleasure of listening to them during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The couple was extremely pleased with their performance and I was as well. I would love to work with them again in the future and I recommend them to any future bride!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind comments Mandy! It was very nice working with you as well. We hope to join you regularly in the future to provide your clients with music for their wedding celebration.
  • Francesca

Francesca Graham · Married on 05/07/2019

Fantastic musicians!

Austin and his team were FANTASTIC. We had a smaller wedding and opted out of the dance floor / DJ. Instead, we hired Austin and his team to play for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and through dinner for some entertainment for the quests. We received SO many compliments throughout the evening and post wedding. We had a custom piece played for our ceremony. We didn't really get a chance to hear it (walking down the aisle jitters blocked out the noise). Austin offered to record the piece and send it to us so we can enjoy our song forever! Look no further, Coastal Chamber Musicians are amazing. Both you and your guests will love them!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Francesca! We enjoyed your musical selections and providing the evening soundtrack for you and your guests!
  • Mona

Mona Childers · Married on 04/20/2019

Excellent!!!

We would highly recommend Coastal Chamber Musicians! They were on time, professional and Fabulous!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Caitlin · Married on 04/20/2019

Cocktail hour and dinner music

We chose Coastal Chamber to play as a cello and violin duo during our wedding cocktail hour and dinner. Austin was wonderful to work with throughout the process, and the duo's music was perfect for the evening! They have an awesome repertoire and our guests very much enjoyed their music.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! I'm glad you all enjoyed the music! We enjoyed performing for your special day.
    -Austin