Coastal Chamber Musicians Reviews

Coastal Chamber Musicians 5
  • Julianna

Julianna Alfini · Married on 07/05/2019

Hilton Head Island Wedding

The Coastal Chamber Musicians made my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour beautiful! The group is very talented and their music was spectacular. I received so many wonderful compliments from my guests! Austin was great to work with. He was very kind, professional, and responded to my emails very quickly. They were amazing and I enjoyed having them play. I highly recommend the coastal chamber musicians!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Julianna! It was a real privilege to perform for your big day. The guests clearly enjoyed the music as well. Congratulations again!

J. Johnson · Married on 07/01/2019

Fantastic Trio

We hired Coastal Chamber Musicians to play at the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception of my daughter’s wedding at Palmetto Bluff and they knocked it out of the park! Doing business with them could not have been easier or a better value, but the best part was that they are incredibly talented people who give every evidence of absolutely loving what they do. I love classical music but let’s face it, sometimes the retired orchestra players that are at weddings can be a bit stodgy. There is nothing stodgy about Coastal Chamber Musicians – they are young and vibrant, their musicianship is tremendous, and their repertoire is extensive with lots of Celtic, pop, jazz and classical choices. In my book, they were the rock stars of the event! My only regret is that it is over. If anyone reading this review wants to invite me to their wedding to listen again to Coastal Chamber Musicians, please do! Hey, I’ll bring a gift!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Julie! It was a blast to provide the music for the entire event, and we definitely have fun mixing things up in the pop genres!

Tyler D’Agostino · Married on 06/28/2019

Great Job as Expected

We booked a solo cello for our small wedding, and it worked out perfectly. Austin was dressed well, professional, and skilled, and the cello accented the event beautifully.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Tyler! It was special to contribute to the occasion, and I loved your music requests! Moonlight Sonata was beautiful to perform on the cello.

Kerry Hankinson · Married on 05/29/2019

They were perfect!

They were absolutely the best and I would highly recommend them to anyone. They were exactly what we had hoped. Thank you Austin!!!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Coastal Chamber Musicians 6

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Kerry! We were so glad to be there, it was a lovely wedding and a lovely day. It was fantastic how the weather worked out too!
  • Rachel

Rachel Clift · Married on 05/27/2019

Great Music!

We loved Coastal Chamber Musicians. They were very helpful beforehand and learned several songs for us. Then the day of they were great for the ceremony and reception. They withstood 100° heat and didn’t flinch! They went above and beyond all evening!

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Coastal Chamber Musicians 7
    Coastal Chamber Musicians 8

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Rachel! We had so much fun with everyone dancing to our music, and especially your last request of Sweet Child o Mine for the two of you at the end!

Mandy Harlow · Married on 05/07/2019

Amazing Musicians and Easy to Work With

I worked with Coastal Chamber Musicians as the day of coordinator for a wedding in downtown Wilmington earlier this month. They were extremely professional and easy to work with from a coordinator standpoint, and I also got the pleasure of listening to them during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The couple was extremely pleased with their performance and I was as well. I would love to work with them again in the future and I recommend them to any future bride!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind comments Mandy! It was very nice working with you as well. We hope to join you regularly in the future to provide your clients with music for their wedding celebration.
  • Francesca

Francesca Graham · Married on 05/07/2019

Fantastic musicians!

Austin and his team were FANTASTIC. We had a smaller wedding and opted out of the dance floor / DJ. Instead, we hired Austin and his team to play for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and through dinner for some entertainment for the quests. We received SO many compliments throughout the evening and post wedding. We had a custom piece played for our ceremony. We didn't really get a chance to hear it (walking down the aisle jitters blocked out the noise). Austin offered to record the piece and send it to us so we can enjoy our song forever! Look no further, Coastal Chamber Musicians are amazing. Both you and your guests will love them!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Francesca! We enjoyed your musical selections and providing the evening soundtrack for you and your guests!
  • Mona

Mona Childers · Married on 04/20/2019

Excellent!!!

We would highly recommend Coastal Chamber Musicians! They were on time, professional and Fabulous!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Mary Phillips · Married on 04/06/2019

Total Excellence

I highly recommend Coastal Chamber Musicians. Very professional, courteous and talented musicians

Sent on 04/09/2019

James Fenimore · Married on 12/02/2018

Amazing!!!

From classics to cultural to pop music they do it all! I don't want to get married again because I found the one but I hope I have an event where I can hire them again!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Trisha Wiles · Married on 12/02/2018

Excellent experience! Would definitely hire again!

They were terrific- punctual, professional and very kind!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you so much Trisha! We had a blast performing in the wedding and playing the Avengers Theme for you and Jimmy!

Cristine Frietze · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful music provided an incredible experience

Austin was wonderful to work with! He was so accommodating with our ceremony song selections and truly made it a memorable experience. Our guests were raving about them at the cocktail reception. We appreciate everything and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Cristine! I'm so glad you all enjoyed the music, it was a privilege to provide all the live music for your wedding day!

Patricia · Married on 09/22/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians traveled a week after the hurricane to preform for my daughter & son in laws wedding and did a fantastic job.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Patricia! It was our pleasure. Congratulations to the couple!

Julie · Married on 09/20/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians added a beautiful touch to our special day. As simple as it sounds, a cello solo was perfect for our intimate wedding ceremony. Austin was a pleasure to work with, and Alvaro provided us with romantic music we will always remember.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thanks Julie! Yes, solo cello is perfect for an elopement in the park. I'm glad it was a beautiful choice for you!
    Best,
    Austin

Nedra · Married on 09/01/2018

Austin and crew were easy to work with, professional in their work, and provided very good music for both the ceremony and the dinner. They worked well in the aquarium setting.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thanks Nedra! Yes, the South Carolina Aquarium is a fantastic venue that we've performed at several times and greatly enjoy. Thank you again for booking with us!
    -Austin

Charlotte · Married on 05/12/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians provided the PERFECT ceremony music for our outdoor plantation style wedding. They played everything we asked flawlessly and added just the right amount of romanticism to our special day. They even wooed the little ones! :) HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Coastal Chamber Musicians 9

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thanks so much Charlotte! Yes, one little boy was so curious about our music! It was a beautiful wedding and a pleasure working with you. Wish you the very best!

Kelly · Married on 05/12/2018

Coastal Chamber was very easy to work with. The musicians know a wide variety of music. They don’t require a lot of space for set up. They were there on time and stayed all of The contracted time.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Debra · Married on 05/11/2018

The Coastal Chamber Musicians provided the music for my daughter’s ceremony and cocktail hour. As great as their music was during both events, they were equally great to work with leading up to the wedding. Austin was quick to reply to my inquiry and easy to work with along the way. There was never a moment of concern or stress for this part of the event. My daughter wasn’t set on any particular song choice or music style and Austin professionally guided her through that process. Nicely done! I recommend Coastal Chamber Musicians.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thanks Debra! It was very nice meeting you and you were a pleasure to work with.

Jesse · Married on 04/28/2018

Austin and the team were amazing!! The music at our ceremony and brunch reception at the Old Village Post House was the perfect compliment to a beautiful day. Our guests were blown away by the ambiance and talent of our string trio!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians string trio played for our wedding ceremony and they were incredible! My husband's family are huge Clemson fans and CCM learned to play the Clemson Alma Mater for us! So great and would highly recommend!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Richard · Married on 02/24/2018

We had a violin and cello duet for our wedding at Middleton Inn. They were a beautiful compliment to a perfect afternoon. They did a fine job and were easy to work with. Austin is very responsive and helpful in organizing .

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Coastal Chamber Musicians 10

Karen · Married on 12/26/2017

Amazing! Hire Austin Fitzhenry for your next event. Have had him play for many events and he always makes them so special! Very professional & extremely talented artist.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thanks Karen! I was so happy to perform at your wedding!

Leah · Married on 12/16/2017

We are so grateful to Austin for making our day special. The music was beautiful!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thanks Leah! It was wonderful working with you, and I enjoyed performing your special requests! It was a beautiful wedding. Stay well!

Erin · Married on 11/11/2017

We had Coastal Chamber Musicians play during our ceremony and cocktail hour and it was a wonderful experience! They sent a music request form a few months before the wedding which made it easy to pick the songs we wanted and it is great that they are willing to learn new songs if needed as well! Very happy we had them as a part of our day!

Sent on 11/14/2017