Coastal Chamber Musicians Reviews

Coastal Chamber Musicians 4
Coastal Chamber Musicians 5
  • Deven

Deven Griffin · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Played beautifully, amazing selections, easy to work with!

From the very beginning, Austin was so easy to work with! The musical selections were extensive and we felt like we had so many options to choose from to customize our big day perfectly. Once the wedding day arrived, Coastal Chamber Musicians was prompt, professional, and played beautifully. They even stayed late to play for cocktail hour, after our other vendor was late setting up. Can't recommend them enough!

Coastal Chamber Musicians 6
    Coastal Chamber Musicians 7
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Deven! We always love staying for the cocktail hour to pull out more of our fun repertoire. You're wedding was so beautiful! Glad we could contribute to it.

Harrison Price · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly recommended!

Dealing with Austin was a pleasure. He was very responsive. He was also extremely helpful with coordinating based on the size of our small, non-traditional wedding. I was extremely pleased with how flexible they were when we had to change our ceremony time because of the weather. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Yes, we were glad it worked out so nicely on such a rainy Saturday. Very best to you both!
  • Raye

Raye Kramer · Married on 10/19/2019

Exceptional!

I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful group! Coastal Chamber Musicians provided the music for our daughters wedding in October on HIlton Head Island. They played for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner. They played Classical and Spiritual for the ceremony and a mix of Jazz, Pop, and Rock- both classic and new-for the cocktail hour and dinner. Our guests enjoyed the music so much and were surprised at the many genres of music they covered! Austin was great and helped me with selections for the ceremony. They have an extensive song list and asked if there were any special requests that we wanted them to play for our event. They were punctual and professional and we were thrilled that they provided the music for our family’s special day! We hope we have a chance to have them play for us again in the future!

Coastal Chamber Musicians 8
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Raye! It was a blast to provide your music for the whole evening. We enjoyed the performance as much as the guests did! Best to you all,
    Austin
  • Liz

Liz Coleman · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing! Coastal chamber musicians was so wonderful. They had beautiful arrangements and we received so many compliments! They’re easy to work with!

Coastal chamber musicians were wonderful to work with! They were flexible and had great suggestions. On top of that, their arrangements were beautiful and we received many compliments. Can not recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Liz! It was a blast be part of your amazing wedding day. We enjoyed performing for you and your guests!
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 10/12/2019

Great addition to a beautiful ceremony

We went with Coastal Chamber at the recommendation of my planner after my mom decided she would love to have live music for our outdoor ceremony.
    Austin was super responsive and helpful with ceremony selections. And my MIL was so excited to hear Beauty and the Beast played when she was walked down the aisle. My dad also thought we had some of the coolest ceremony music and everyone commented on how much it added to the ceremony!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Ryanne · Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing Ceremony/Cocktail Hour Music

Our guests could not stop raving about Coastal Chamber Musicians following our wedding. Austin was extremely easy to work with and his response time was unlike any other vendor! They made our ceremony so beautiful and cocktail hour a fun party! You will not regret booking them!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Ryanne! Your guests were so enthusiastic and we enjoyed performing for you all very much. Congratulations to you two!
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Saffari · Married on 09/21/2019

Great musicians!

I am so glad we chose CCM to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour. From the start Austin was very responsive to emails and very accommodating about our song selections. He was seriously one of the easiest vendors to work with and even learned new songs just for us. They were on time the day of, looked professional and played beautifully. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Jaclyn! I'm glad we could help make your wedding go smoothly and contribute to the romance of the occasion.

Brittany Kindberg · Married on 08/01/2019

Wedding Kiawah, August 2019

Absolutely incredible! Austin was an absolute pleasure to work with and his music was beautiful. We received so many compliments about his performance for our ceremony and preceding cocktail hour.

Would recommend to anyone—wide variety of music, very flexible, and a genuinely nice guy!

Couldn’t have been happier with the performance!

Coastal Chamber Musicians 9
    Coastal Chamber Musicians 10
    Sent on 10/11/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Brittany! I enjoyed being there, your wedding was beautiful and you were a pleasure to work with. Congratulations once again!
  • Julianna

Julianna Alfini · Married on 07/05/2019

Hilton Head Island Wedding

The Coastal Chamber Musicians made my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour beautiful! The group is very talented and their music was spectacular. I received so many wonderful compliments from my guests! Austin was great to work with. He was very kind, professional, and responded to my emails very quickly. They were amazing and I enjoyed having them play. I highly recommend the coastal chamber musicians!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Julianna! It was a real privilege to perform for your big day. The guests clearly enjoyed the music as well. Congratulations again!

J. Johnson · Married on 07/01/2019

Fantastic Trio

We hired Coastal Chamber Musicians to play at the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception of my daughter’s wedding at Palmetto Bluff and they knocked it out of the park! Doing business with them could not have been easier or a better value, but the best part was that they are incredibly talented people who give every evidence of absolutely loving what they do. I love classical music but let’s face it, sometimes the retired orchestra players that are at weddings can be a bit stodgy. There is nothing stodgy about Coastal Chamber Musicians – they are young and vibrant, their musicianship is tremendous, and their repertoire is extensive with lots of Celtic, pop, jazz and classical choices. In my book, they were the rock stars of the event! My only regret is that it is over. If anyone reading this review wants to invite me to their wedding to listen again to Coastal Chamber Musicians, please do! Hey, I’ll bring a gift!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Julie! It was a blast to provide the music for the entire event, and we definitely have fun mixing things up in the pop genres!
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Ceremony Music

Coastal Chambers provided the perfect ceremony and cocktail hour music for our big day! We wanted music that was soft, elegant, but with some modernness to the music selection. Coastal Chambers had a wide variety of songs and genres to chose from, and even better they were able to accommodate all of our requests for songs that weren't on their playlist! They helped to make our day perfect, and it was an honor to have local musicians perform for our destination wedding in Murrells Inlet, SC. Thank you so much Coastal Chambers!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Mary! We had a blast at your beautiful wedding and enjoyed performing your requests.

Tyler D’Agostino · Married on 06/28/2019

Great Job as Expected

We booked a solo cello for our small wedding, and it worked out perfectly. Austin was dressed well, professional, and skilled, and the cello accented the event beautifully.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Tyler! It was special to contribute to the occasion, and I loved your music requests! Moonlight Sonata was beautiful to perform on the cello.

Kerry Hankinson · Married on 05/29/2019

They were perfect!

They were absolutely the best and I would highly recommend them to anyone. They were exactly what we had hoped. Thank you Austin!!!!!!

Coastal Chamber Musicians 11
    Sent on 07/03/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Kerry! We were so glad to be there, it was a lovely wedding and a lovely day. It was fantastic how the weather worked out too!
  • Rachel

Rachel Clift · Married on 05/27/2019

Great Music!

We loved Coastal Chamber Musicians. They were very helpful beforehand and learned several songs for us. Then the day of they were great for the ceremony and reception. They withstood 100° heat and didn’t flinch! They went above and beyond all evening!

Coastal Chamber Musicians 12
    Coastal Chamber Musicians 13
    Sent on 06/08/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Rachel! We had so much fun with everyone dancing to our music, and especially your last request of Sweet Child o Mine for the two of you at the end!

Mandy Harlow · Married on 05/07/2019

Amazing Musicians and Easy to Work With

I worked with Coastal Chamber Musicians as the day of coordinator for a wedding in downtown Wilmington earlier this month. They were extremely professional and easy to work with from a coordinator standpoint, and I also got the pleasure of listening to them during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The couple was extremely pleased with their performance and I was as well. I would love to work with them again in the future and I recommend them to any future bride!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you for the kind comments Mandy! It was very nice working with you as well. We hope to join you regularly in the future to provide your clients with music for their wedding celebration.
  • Francesca

Francesca Graham · Married on 05/07/2019

Fantastic musicians!

Austin and his team were FANTASTIC. We had a smaller wedding and opted out of the dance floor / DJ. Instead, we hired Austin and his team to play for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and through dinner for some entertainment for the quests. We received SO many compliments throughout the evening and post wedding. We had a custom piece played for our ceremony. We didn't really get a chance to hear it (walking down the aisle jitters blocked out the noise). Austin offered to record the piece and send it to us so we can enjoy our song forever! Look no further, Coastal Chamber Musicians are amazing. Both you and your guests will love them!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Francesca! We enjoyed your musical selections and providing the evening soundtrack for you and your guests!
  • Mona

Mona Childers · Married on 04/20/2019

Excellent!!!

We would highly recommend Coastal Chamber Musicians! They were on time, professional and Fabulous!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Caitlin · Married on 04/20/2019

Cocktail hour and dinner music

We chose Coastal Chamber to play as a cello and violin duo during our wedding cocktail hour and dinner. Austin was wonderful to work with throughout the process, and the duo's music was perfect for the evening! They have an awesome repertoire and our guests very much enjoyed their music.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! I'm glad you all enjoyed the music! We enjoyed performing for your special day.
    -Austin

Mary Phillips · Married on 04/06/2019

Total Excellence

I highly recommend Coastal Chamber Musicians. Very professional, courteous and talented musicians

Sent on 04/09/2019

James Fenimore · Married on 12/02/2018

Amazing!!!

From classics to cultural to pop music they do it all! I don't want to get married again because I found the one but I hope I have an event where I can hire them again!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Trisha Wiles · Married on 12/02/2018

Excellent experience! Would definitely hire again!

They were terrific- punctual, professional and very kind!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you so much Trisha! We had a blast performing in the wedding and playing the Avengers Theme for you and Jimmy!

Cristine Frietze · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful music provided an incredible experience

Austin was wonderful to work with! He was so accommodating with our ceremony song selections and truly made it a memorable experience. Our guests were raving about them at the cocktail reception. We appreciate everything and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Cristine! I'm so glad you all enjoyed the music, it was a privilege to provide all the live music for your wedding day!

Patricia · Married on 09/22/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians traveled a week after the hurricane to preform for my daughter & son in laws wedding and did a fantastic job.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thank you Patricia! It was our pleasure. Congratulations to the couple!

Julie · Married on 09/20/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians added a beautiful touch to our special day. As simple as it sounds, a cello solo was perfect for our intimate wedding ceremony. Austin was a pleasure to work with, and Alvaro provided us with romantic music we will always remember.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thanks Julie! Yes, solo cello is perfect for an elopement in the park. I'm glad it was a beautiful choice for you!
    Best,
    Austin

Nedra · Married on 09/01/2018

Austin and crew were easy to work with, professional in their work, and provided very good music for both the ceremony and the dinner. They worked well in the aquarium setting.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Coastal Chamber Musicians's reply:

Thanks Nedra! Yes, the South Carolina Aquarium is a fantastic venue that we've performed at several times and greatly enjoy. Thank you again for booking with us!
    -Austin