Say "I Do!" Hilton Head Weddings

Hilton Head Island, SC View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Say “I Do” Hilton Head Weddings offers beautiful, personalized ceremonies for your Hilton Head wedding! Betsy hails from Princeton, NJ and is passionate about writing a meaningful ceremony for you. Betsy has a background in performing arts in NYC, Vermont and Chicago. She is an ordained minister and licensed wedding officiant.

Whether you are planning a large wedding or a "mini-mony", Betsy will work side by side with you to create the ceremony you deserve. She works hard to get to know you so that she may write a customized ceremony that reflects your personalities and your very unique love story. Say “I Do” Hilton Head Weddings can incorporate readings, songs, or rituals into your unique ceremony. Betsy can officiate different types of ceremonies including civil unions, religious, interfaith and vow renewal. She is well-spoken, arrives on-time and is always prepared to deliver a heartfelt ceremony.

Betsy is also happy to assist you in finding your vendors and venues. From flowers to photography, she will help you to meet your budget!

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English

• Courtenay
    Courtenay L. Getting married on 06/10/2022

Very professional and extremely personal officiant

Betsy was recommended to me from a wedding coordinator in the area who helps facilitate multiple weddings weekly and has seen many officiants. Betsy was a true professional from the moment we hired her and was very accommodating to our requests. She provided a well written, well organized ceremony draft and allowed us to alter it as we requested, in order to truly personalize it. Her delivery during the ceremony was very professional, yet warm and enduring at the same time. She helped give the ceremony structure but allowed us to be ourselves and "went with the flow" that we created as a couple. She was a perfect choice for us and I highly recommend Betsy for any couple interested in a professional, personal and affordable officiant. Thanks Betsy for helping to make our wedding day even more special.

Sincerely,
    Courtenay & Mark

Say "I Do!" Hilton Head Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words, Courtenay! It was a joy to meet you and Mark and to work so intimately with you on the ceremony!
    Congratulations and so much love to you and Mark!
    Mickenzie V. Married on 08/28/2021

Fantastic!

Besty and her husband bill were phenomenal! We had an intimate ceremony (50 people) and Besty made our experience so easy! She was incredibly responsive and willing to make any adjustments we had. She brought up things my husband and I hadn’t even thought of. She’s a genuine spirit and I couldn’t be happier she was the person to marry us!

Say "I Do!" Hilton Head Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Mickenzie! It is truly you, Anthony and Zoey that are the genuine spirits! What a beautiful family you make. I am so happy to have been part of your beautiful wedding! Congratulations!
  • Elise
    Elise L. Married on 08/15/2021

Josh & Elise Sonesta Wedding 8/15/2021 Remarkable, sentimental wedding ceremony by Betsy Peterson

Betsy was a pleasure to work with from the start. Her kindness, responsiveness and skill in this work is remarkable. Josh and I felt like we had known Betsy our whole lives with how she made us feel. She eased our worries and anxiousness regarding our big day. She walked us through each step. From just filling out a simple questionnaire, Betsy wrote a truly beautiful ceremony for us that brought us to tears. I am so happy we chose Betsy to be our officiant for our HHI wedding; she truly made it perfect. She was with us every step of the way and helped us with many aspects of our wedding. I am very thankful for Betsy and so happy she was a part of our wedding day!!

Say "I Do!" Hilton Head Weddings's reply:

Thank you, kindly, Elise and Josh! And thank you for the sweet memories of your beautiful wedding. Wishing you so much happiness!!
    Love,

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Coastal Chamber Musicians Coastal Chamber Musicians Wedding Musicians

It was fantastic working with Betsy at Say I Do weddings. As ceremony musicians, we get to see many officiants and organizers, and Betsy was among the most pleasant and easy to work with. I hope to see you again at a wedding soon!

mylowcountryangels mylowcountryangels Wedding Favors

Betsy's dedication to your wedding shows up in every detail of her work. She is interested in helping you achieve everything you want the first day of your marriage to be. She asks many questions and listens to your desires and needs to help your day be perfect and memoriable in everyway. Her love for life and people is why she is a perfect choice to officiant your wedding!

Hilton Head Island Hilton Head Island, SC, 29926
Location of (Say "I Do!" Hilton Head Weddings)

Other vendors in Hilton Head for your wedding