mylowcountryangels

Bluffton, SC View map

My Low Country Angels are handcrafted from oyster shells gathered from the South Carolina shores. Each ornament is as unique in personality as you are, created with love to celebrate your special occasion or loved one.

Oyster Shells are handpicked locally, cleaned, treated, and preserved, as is the Spanish moss from area trees. The oyster shells come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Shells sizes usually range from 2-4" wide and 4-6" in height.

My angels can a be given to commemorate many special moments in your life. A birth of a baby or grandchild, remembrance of the bride & groom's wedding, a special gift for all in your wedding party as well as a favor to remember your day. I am very happy to personalize your angel with names, special words of remembrance, blessings, and dates.

Use these special angels to accent a table setting, on top of a wrapped gift, or as a simple anniversary of a wrapped gift, or as a simple anniversary remembrance!

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
    Tom Married on 05/21/2015
    To who it may concern, I have had the pleasure of knowing Belinda for some 45 yrs.She is by far as beautiful inside as she is out side. Her talent is obvious ( My Low Country Angels ) She is very dedicated to her work and it speaks for it self. Belinda is a very smart woman,down to earth, sincere , conscientious and very reliable person.
  • User2048029 2+ years ago
    Belinda created Christmas Angels for each of my children's families. Each was represented by how many children they had shown as little angels with mommies and daddies. My sons and their wives loved them and they will be keepsakes for years to come.
    Belinda also created bride and groom angels that I gave as a gift for my great niece and her fiance who were married January 3, 2015. It was a last minute idea of mine and she came thru with just what I wanted. She personalized them by putting their names and wedding date on the back of each. I'm sure they will hang beautifully on their very first Christmas tree as husband and wife eleven months from now and for years to come. Belinda's angels are not only beautiful, but unique to the Lowcountry. They make a one of a kind remembrance of anyone's visit here.
    Maude Married on 12/20/2014
    I loved the Bridge and Groom oyster shells. I gave them as a gift for a December Bride and Groom, they loved them as their first Christmas ornaments. The Vendor personalized each piece with the name of the Bridge, Groom and Wedding date. Perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

mylowcountryangels 1
Exclusive

Say Say "I Do!" Hilton Head Weddings Wedding Officiants

I simply LOVE Low Country Angels! I recommend these little angels to my brides for decor, for gifts and many other purposes. I have watched this company grow from it's inception and the attention to detail and superior artistic quality has never diminished. Each angel is unique and tells a different story. It is the most thoughtful gift to share with your wedding guests traveling here to the Low Country. Bravo, Lee! Well done!

223 Pinecrest Circle Bluffton, SC, 29910