Aunt Laurie's

Hilton Head Island, SC View map

Aunt Laurie’s is a wedding and other special events favor business operating out of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. This operation uses its funds to help those with disabilities and learn life-changing job skills. With many years of experience in the industry, this team can customize and personalize an array of items and gifts. The owner, Laure Brown, works directly with you, listens to your ideas, and ensures that her gifts satisfy your expectations.

Aunt Laurie’s adopts a detail-oriented approach when hand-picking their gifts. Your chosen items are designed and packaged to match your wedding theme and colors. An array of items including soaps, lavender hand wash, soothing candles, and delectable treats can be placed into hand-woven baskets. These baskets are woven at the SC Vocational Rehabilitation Center and assembled by those with disabilities. Additional items available include, but are not limited to:

• Ornaments
  • Personalized cookies
  • Locally-sourced jams, teas, and coffee
  • South Carolina coasters
  • Build-your-own cocktail kits
  • Hangover kits
  • Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Edible Treats
Gift Boxes
Send-Off

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

2-3 Weeks
3-4 Weeks
1 Month+

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Kelly
    Kelly M. Married on 06/03/2020

A Great Surprise!

I used Aunt Laurie's to order personalized cookings for my son's rehearsal dinner. They were beautiful and each one was perfect, which was so improtant since I was transporting them from SC to TX. I believe I ordered over 50. My kids were pleasantly suprised . I'd recommend Aunt Laurie for your personalized gifts any time.

Aunt Laurie's's reply:

Thank you for the nice review and the kind words! We are so happy everyone loved the cookies. It is important to keep our quality and attention to details to ensure the special day is even more special.
  • Peter
    Peter K. Married on 07/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding welcoming gift baskets!

We wanted wedding welcome gifts to put in each of our family members and wedding party cottages at Berkeley Hall prior to their arrival. Since they would be sharing each gift basket, we needed a large variety of local snacks and goodies. We let Aunt Laurie's pick items that would be local and relevant to the lowcountry and also best sellers. We loved the fact that each basket was hand woven by adults with disabilities and the welcome gifts were Lowcountry themed. We were thrilled with the baskets, and they even had the wedding color theme!

Aunt Laurie's's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review! We are so happy you loved the welcome gift baskets and appreciate your business.
    Rod C. Married on 12/16/2017

Aunt Laurie’s Made our Daughter’s Wedding even more Special

We wanted a very special wedding favor for our daughter's wedding that was memorable for our friends and family, unique and personal. Working with Aunt Laurie's, we talked about items that would be local and relevant to the beach/island theme. We picked ceramic starfish ornaments with the bride and groom's name and wedding date on the back of each ornament. Each ornament was hand painted by adults with disabilities just for my daughter, so they were special and perfect. Delivered to our timing and everyone loved them! Thank you Aunt Laurie’s!

Aunt Laurie's's reply:

So happy everyone loved the ornaments! Thank you for your review and kind words. We appreciate your business and support of our mission.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Laurie Brown
Laurie Brown
Owner

I love helping people and make people happy! My attention to detail and customer servcie is impeccable. I listen, ask questions, and work with couples to develop the perfect gifts for their special day. That includes welcome, thank-you, local themed, and custom favors and treats. I love to be creative and to have fun too.

I have helped bride and grooms with handpainted ornaments and all the way to custom local snack baskets for visiting family and friends. We can do 1 or 500. And, the most important part is that adults with disabilities will play a role in making or packaging your special day gifts!

13 Cotesworth Place Hilton Head Island, SC, 29926
843-940-7116
Location of (Aunt Laurie's)

Other vendors in Hilton Head for your wedding