Sean The Wedding Priest

Bluffton, SC View map

$600 Typical Price

Progressive, open, inclusive, and receptive to those particulars that will make your wedding day a special day for you, your family, and friends, is my mission. You are most welcome to contact me at 720-425-6839 and frseanministries@gmail.com. You will also find me a www.icccusa.com .

As an ordained Catholic Priest and member in good standing in the Society of Christ's Priesthood, a religious society, and the International Council of Community Churches. I have legal authority to perform national and international religious ministries including marriage ministry in accordance with the the purpose of CITI MINISTRIES, Inc., a 501.c3 nonprofit religious organization chartered in The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA and the International Council of Community Churches, a member of the World Council of Churches.
United States Department of Defense recognizes us and International Council of Community Churches
as an official Ecclesiastical Endorsing Organization ( DD FORM 2731)

Special Note to Catholic Couples: because of my history in the Catholic Church, I have a special understanding
of the needs of those who are unable to solemnize their vows formally in the Roman Catholic Church at this time. Whether it is because of a previous marriage and/or religious issues, be assured that you will be received with respect and understanding by me and every clergyman within CITI MINISTRIES. Whether it is because you wish to marry on the beach by the earth's baptismal waters or in the cathedrals of the the Rocky Mountains, you will find me receptive to how God is moving within your lives. Feel free to speak with me regarding these issues and be assured that your wish to celebrate will mirror the traditions, customs, and/or innovations of a modern marriage. Always remember: every Catholic has the right to marry and the right to the services of a priest. To those couples who may not have a religious tradition, I will never deny any couple the right to embrace marriage.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$600

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Ashley Married on 07/13/2013
    Thank you Father Sean!

We have received so many compliments from our wedding guests on how beautiful our wedding was, and my husband and I were so lucky to have Father Sean officiate the ceremony.

In the months and weeks leading up to the wedding, Father Sean was very prompt in responding to emails and phone calls and addressed any questions or concerns we had. He personalized our outdoor ceremony and made the entire process stress free. He provided us with guidance, organization and laughter. He traveled from Colorado to Pennsylvania and we appreciate everything he did for us in order to make our dreams come true. We would highly recommend Father Sean!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• David & Ashley
    30 photos 路 05/02/2016

20 TOWNE DR Bluffton, SC, 29910
7204256839
Location of (Sean The Wedding Priest)

Other vendors in Hilton Head for your wedding