40-250
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About South Carolina Aquarium

It's your event. Make Waves.

Transform our world-class Aquarium into your unforgettable wedding venue. With the impressive Great Ocean Tank or the picturesque Charleston Harbor as the backdrop, your unique celebration will leave a lasting impression. You and your guests will enjoy exquisite culinary selections from our exclusive catering partners as you are surrounded by colorful fish and marine life.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Wheelchair Access (3)
Scenic Views (2)
Bridal Suite (2)
Parking (1)

EVERYONE loved this venue! I picked the aquarium because this venue enabled me to get creative and not have the same boring Charleston wedding. The staff worked with my off the wall requests and were wonderful. My bridal party was late to the rehearsal, they were flexible. My florist needed to start working earlier than vendors were allowed in, they were flexible again. I am very happy I chose the South Carolina Aquarium and recommend it to anyone with a large number of wedding attendees.

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Uncovered Outdoor, Wheelchair Access

My wedding at the South Carolina Aquarium was amazing! The staff was friendly and accommodating. Nicole was able to answer any questions I had in a timely fashion. The view for the ceremony was incredible and my guests loved being able to walk around, enjoy the exhibits and interact with some of the animals via the animal encounter. I highly recommend the aquarium I am forever indebted to them for my extraordinary night!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/24/16, 1 Review

17 Photos

Favorite Weddings

17 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
ABSOLUTELY a beautiful and well-managed venue. The staff is gracious and accommodating. I love photographing events at this property.

The SC Aquarium is truly a magical location for an event of any kind. If you want something unique and stunning, something that your guests will rave about for years to come, this is the place to go. Plenty of space for large groups, stunning views of the harbor and magical memories everywhere you turn. The staff is fantastic and friendly and the space is one of a kind! Michael Peifer- Owner, Wedding Music Charleston/Event Music Charleston

The SC Aquarium is the perfect spot for your wedding, corporate or social event! The scenery is beautiful and the staff is great to work with. I would recommend this venue to any bride or client!

109 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

100 Aquarium Wharf, Charleston, SC 29401   See On Map
843-579-8656 (phone)
South Carolina Aquarium is a wedding venue from Charleston, SC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including southeast, east coast, and carolinas. South Carolina Aquarium is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Charleston wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal brunches.