Before Ever After Co. Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

We founded Before Ever After Co. Weddings with one goal in mind: to design and produce creative and unforgettable events for every occasion. From small intimate affairs to large-scale parties, we strive to execute events that not only aim to impress, but also create unique experiences for our clients and their guests that last long after the fun is over.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,300

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Selena
    Selena J. Married on 12/04/2021

Impeccable

Danielle was amazing! She went above and beyond to make sure everything flowed smoothly. She reached out to vendors, set up schedules, put our vision into play, & went above and beyond to take the load off of us. Thank you Danielle and Kate for everything!!
    Charlie R. Married on 10/16/2021

The best day of our lives!!!

When trying to decide on who to use in order to plan our wedding my husband and I wanted to make sure we found someone that throughly listened to what envisioned for our day and was able to deliver. To say Dani met those expectations would be an understatement. From the very first meeting Dani was charismatic, organized, and dedicated to making all of our dreams a reality. Her amazing communication prior to our wedding day made everything the day of go seamlessly and our guests reach out to this day telling us how amazing our wedding was. We are forever thankful to her and would highly recommend her to anyone planning their wedding. WE LOVE HER!!!
  • Beth
    Beth M. Married on 05/15/2021

Exactly who you need

Dani is such an amazing event planner and has been so helpful with the events leading up to my wedding next week! Things that stressed me out she handled with ease, assuring me everything would be perfect, and they were! She has the exact type of energy I needed leading up to my wedding. She pumped me up and got me even more excited for the wedding and all of the events leading up to it than I already was. Dani was positive, encouraging, organized, and thinking of every little detail. When COVID tossed our plans upside down multiple times she was right there to help us get everything back on track. I honestly have nothing but great things to say about Before Ever After!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Danielle Holcomb
Danielle Holcomb
Owner

Wrightsville Beach Wrightsville Beach, NC, 28480
Location of (Before Ever After Co. Weddings)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding