Party Suppliers and Rentals

Wilmington, NC View map

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware

4.7

• Tanya
    Tanya L. Married on 02/20/2022

Great supplier!

Party Suppliers and Rentals did a great job offering many options for all the things I needed for my wedding. They let me adjust my order based on the number of guests and change my order to be prepared for the weather the week before the wedding!
  • Kaleigh
    Kaleigh C. Married on 11/14/2021

5 stars! Book with confidence!

5 STARS!! Party Suppliers & Rentals was a key part of making my wedding day so magical! Every piece that I rented from them instantly brought my vision to life! We rented white scalloped dinner and dessert plates, gold flatware, water goblets, white tablecloths, a dusty blue tablecloth for the cake table and dusty blue napkins. These items were absolute perfection! The quality and customer service was exceptional. It was so much fun going to their show room so that I could see and touch all the options! A month later, and my wedding guests are still raving about my wedding! Look no further, rent with confidence to make your wedding day just as magical!

Party Suppliers and Rentals's reply:

Kaleigh,

Thank you SO MUCH for your very sweet and kind review! We are so thrilled to hear such compliments and see a few pictures of how picture perfect your wedding day was! We can't thank you enough for your support and your trust in our services that we provide. We try our best to keep up with current trends and adding inventory to suit our client's needs. We take pride in the quality of our rental items along with our customer service from the staff in the office the the crews delivering the rentals. 2021 was quite a year with basically 2 years worth of weddings packed into one and we are grateful for clients like you! Thank you again for your support and congratulations on your new marriage!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn Married on 05/21/2021

Great Rentals and Service

We used Party Suppliers for our tablescape (dishes, silverware, glasses, tablecloths and napkins) as well as the tent and inside tent liners, cocktail tables and other tablecloths for the outdoor cocktail hour. Their service via in person by appointment and via email was prompt and their team was very helpful and knowledgeable with suggestions with what we would need, especially when it came to the cocktail hour tent and what size we would need.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

55 photos · 08/10/2019
  • Marie & Christian
    64 photos · 04/21/2019

4013 Oleander Drive Wilmington, NC, 28403
Location of (Party Suppliers and Rentals)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding