L&L Tent and Party Rentals

Wilmington, NC View map

We are pleased to announce that ETC Party Rentals and its employees have officially joined the L&L Tent and Party Rental team. Together, we are bigger, stronger, and better positioned to provide innovative services that improve the quality of your events.

Our combined organization is committed to maintaining excellence and strong customer relationships throughout the integration and providing you with the excellent level of service and product quality that you have come to expect. We will ensure that the transition period is seamless for you while seeking new ways to improve overall service levels.

Whether you are an L&L Tent and Party Rentals or ETC Party Rentals customer, there will be no immediate change to the way business is transacted and all contracts will be honored without change. You can continue to count on service and support from the same customer team and contacts that you currently have.

And finally, your satisfaction is very important to us, and we want to hear from you. Should you have any comments, questions or concerns, please contact us either by phone 910.399.3694 or info@etcpartyrentals.com and we will respond to you promptly.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Lounge Furniture
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

4.7

• User5922992 Recently married

Highly recommend L&L

I had a great experience with L&L. My contacts were friendly, helpful, and patient as I made decisions regarding what was needed. They helped me with suggestions that would fit my budget and needs. The day-of delivery team did everything with a smile and worked quickly! Thank you, L&L!

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so very much for you positive feedback - we truly appreciate it. Also, thank you again for letting us be a small part of your big day...
    Susan B. Married on 10/02/2021

Helpful organized professional

The staff at L&L are the best. Very friendly sweet and boy do they know their stuff.
    I changed my mind three times with the chairs for reception and the dance floor. Nothing was a problem. They were great. The lads that erected the tent and delivered all the furniture were so helpful and polite and pleasant.
    I would highly recommend this company. 馃憤

Susan,
    Thank you so very much for the kind words, but most of all. Thank You for letting us be a small part of your big day. We wish you both much happiness...
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 09/25/2021

The best!

This was by far the easiest vendor we worked with. I sent so many emails asking to change the numbers, change the chairs, add this, remove that and every single time someone emailed me back in like 10 minutes or less. They have so many options that you will be able to find everything you need. I wanted more of a farmhouse vibe, so no tables clothes, no round tables and they had everything I wanted. They were on time the day of and there were no issues at all! I would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Heather,
    Thank you so very much for your kind words with this positive review - we truly appreciate them and you.
    Thank you again for letting us be a small part of your big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

68 photos 路 05/04/2019
  • Matt & Kaitlin
    29 photos 路 10/20/2018

Long Creek Farms Long Creek Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

We love working with L&L, the staff is always friendly and they work very hard at the venue. We enjoy speaking to the staff on the phone when calling in for information as they are very helpful and professional!

Weddings of Topsail Weddings of Topsail Wedding Officiants

We love the folks at L&L and have been referring to them for years! Consummate professionals and beautiful setups! Tell them we sent you! And ping us if you need a pastor for your ceremony! Blessings, Elaine & Pastor Skip Corbett

Sweets and Spirits Sweets and Spirits Wedding Cakes

L&L Tent and Party Rentals has always been on time and so professional. The quality of their products and willingness to work with the clients speak volumes. Highly recommend!

3703 Wrightsville Ave Wilmington, 28403

Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm Saturday 9am - 2pm
Location of (L&L Tent and Party Rentals)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding