L&L Tent and Party Rentals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Jillian
    Jillian L. Married on 12/11/2021

Gorgeous. Gorgeous

Great team, lots of beautiful choices

Jillian,
    Thank you so much for letting us be a small part of your big day...
    Congratulations and we wish you both much happiness!
  • User5922992 Recently married

Highly recommend L&L

I had a great experience with L&L. My contacts were friendly, helpful, and patient as I made decisions regarding what was needed. They helped me with suggestions that would fit my budget and needs. The day-of delivery team did everything with a smile and worked quickly! Thank you, L&L!

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so very much for you positive feedback - we truly appreciate it. Also, thank you again for letting us be a small part of your big day...
    Susan B. Married on 10/02/2021

Helpful organized professional

The staff at L&L are the best. Very friendly sweet and boy do they know their stuff.
    I changed my mind three times with the chairs for reception and the dance floor. Nothing was a problem. They were great. The lads that erected the tent and delivered all the furniture were so helpful and polite and pleasant.
    I would highly recommend this company. 👍

Susan,
    Thank you so very much for the kind words, but most of all. Thank You for letting us be a small part of your big day. We wish you both much happiness...
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 09/25/2021

The best!

This was by far the easiest vendor we worked with. I sent so many emails asking to change the numbers, change the chairs, add this, remove that and every single time someone emailed me back in like 10 minutes or less. They have so many options that you will be able to find everything you need. I wanted more of a farmhouse vibe, so no tables clothes, no round tables and they had everything I wanted. They were on time the day of and there were no issues at all! I would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Heather,
    Thank you so very much for your kind words with this positive review - we truly appreciate them and you.
    Thank you again for letting us be a small part of your big day!
  • Shivonne
    Shivonne Married on 09/11/2021

Great Vendor

The tent, flooring and siding was set up the day before. Everything was ready to go wedding day…

Shivonne,
    Thank You so much for the positive review, and thank you for letting us be a small part of your big day....
    Michelle R. Married on 11/01/2020

Sweetest office people!

The office staff was absolutely amazing helping me make decisions and even giving me advice for how to make some things cheaper! They were very focused on helping me get the look I wanted for my wedding not on making a giant profit! They had great choices and were so patient with me! I absolutely recommend them to anyone, wedding planning is super stressful and I did it without a planner and they made it way easier!

Michelle,
    Thank you so very much for the kind words, we truly appreciate it.
    It was our pleasure to be a small part of your big day and we wish you both the very best...
  • Kerry
    Kerry W. Married on 10/12/2019

A great team to work with!

The team and staff at L&L were awesome to work with! Cynthia especially was our main contact and such a pleasure! She was quick to answer emails, calls, or last minute freak outs when we had to change everything to our order. We rented chairs, china, glasses, linen, and tables from them and everything was just excellent. We had no issues with delivery drop off or pickup, adjusting the amounts of items needed or locations, everything was worry free and so easy! I highly suggest working with them if you need rentals for your big day! We love Cynthia and the staff at L&L!!

Kerry,
    Thank you so very much for the kind words, and for letting us be just a small part of your Big Day!!! We wish you both much happiness...
    Thank you again and Congratulations!
  • Brandi
    Brandi Married on 10/05/2019

Made our lives easier....

I cannot say enough how amazing L&L rental was to work with. The responded quickly to any questions. They were flexible with last minute changes. Their staff were friendly and did a great job setting everything up. I would recommend them for all of your rental needs!
  • Katie
    Katie C. Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent service!

Our venue supplied us with tables and chairs, but nearly everyone on our guest list came so we had to rent more chairs! L & L was wonderful and felt like a great family business. We also rented our linen napkins through them. Great selection for all your event needs!

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review and it was our pleasure to be a small part of your big day... Thanks again and Congratulations!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful!

Wonderful to work with!! They were on time delivering and the entire team is amazing to work with! And their pricing is the best!

Amber,
    Thank You so much, it was truly our pleasure to be a small part of your big day. We wish you both much happiness. Thanks again and Congratulations!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent customer service

Jamie was very attentive and patient with us. We are planning an out of town wedding and she was wonderful to take pics and email to us.

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Ashley, Thank You so very much for the kind words. It was truly our pleasure helping you with your big day... Thank you again and Congratulations!
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 05/09/2019

Excellent Selection & Service!

From day one, we were thrilled to be working with L&L Rentals. Everyone was super friendly and helpful, not to mention the selection of items available for rent were spectacular!!! They had every single thing we could’ve wanted AND MORE! In my opinion, they were very reasonably priced for the items we selected as well as the delivery/pick up schedule too. We couldn’t have been more pleased with everything! The two barrel cake table and the window alter piece were our two favorite items and both were just perfect additions to our day!!! We can’t thank everyone at L&L enough for providing such exceptional service and for taking such good care of us!

Hey Jamie,
    Thank you so much for the kind words and for sharing some of your beautiful pictures. It was truly our pleasure being a small part of your big day. Thank you again and Congratulations!
  • Jenni
    Jenni Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful!!

The L&L team is wonderful! Super responsive and helpful, we couldn’t have been happier with the service we received from them. They have a great selection of rentals, and were such a pleasure to work with!

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Jenni, thank you so much for the positive review and kind words, we really do appreciate it. It was truly our pleasure to be a small part of your big day - we wish you much happiness and thank you again...
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 04/28/2019

Super Easy to Work With

I loved my experience working with L&L for my wedding rental! I have worked with them in the past for other events that I have been a part of and they were easy to work with and had so many great options, like the farm tables! Plus they delivered chairs to the beach for the ceremony with same day pick-up so I didn't have to worry about them on my wedding day!

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Kristen - Thank You so much, we truly appreciate the positive review. We are very happy and proud to have you as a repeat customer, that means the world to us. Congratulations and we wish you the very best!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 04/26/2019

Awesomeness

The Cinthia and jaime were awesome to work with! Extremely nice and very understanding with all of the changes we made. They know what they are doing and can help with any questions you may have.

Hey Lauren,
    Thank you so much for the kind words, it is always refreshing to hear such positive feedback about our staff. Thank you again and Congratulations!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 03/30/2019

Cared for us like family

L & L are helpful, supportive and genuinely excited for the couples they work with. We went in the showroom several times because we changed our minds or were second guessing a choice we made, and each time Ms. Cynthia helped us dress up a table, compare colors and fabrics and really empowered us to get what we wanted. The week before the wedding our wedding coordinator helped us finalize everything and we went back and forth A LOT. L & L was responsive and helpful, never delayed. The day of our wedding we found out in all of our checking we failed to rent four table cloths and the team ran back to the warehouse and had us set up before we even knew what had happened. Because of their help one of our switches saved us a bunch of money and we had a credit when all was said and done. All of the chairs, tables, linens and decor were beautiful and made our day so pretty! We love the team at L & L!

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Kate, Thank you so very much for the kind words. It was truly our pleasure assisting you with your big day. Also, thanks for the pictures, everything looked gorgeous... We wish you both the very best and thank you again.
    Katy Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent rental company

We chose to use L&L for rentals for our wedding and they were wonderful! Everyone who works for L&L is so nice and helpful. They definitely have superior options for place settings, linens, etc for both style and quality, and have plenty of options to choose from! They were so easy to work with. I had to reschedule my wedding due to Hurricane Florence, and they were so kind, understanding, and reassuring throughout the whole process. They made the potentially overwhelming experience stress free! Our wedding turned out to be so beautiful, and we couldn't have done it without them!

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Katy, Thank you so very much for the kind words, we truly do appreciate them. It was our pleasure to be a small part of your big day and we thank you again...
  • Lucie
    Lucie L. Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible!

Besides having the most amazing rentals available in the Wilmington area, the staff at L&L is incredible. Cynthia, our coordinator at L&L, made me feel like I was her number 1 priority throughout the entire planning process. She gave me wonderful advice, answered all of my questions, and went above and beyond what I expected. She even took pictures of different linens with the silverware we had chosen and emailed them to me to help me coordinate things back home. I live in St. Louis, and the wedding was in Ocean Isle Beach, so having a vendor that was able to keep me informed from so far away was fantastic.

The delivery driver, Tim, was so kind and helpful. He made sure everything was right, and even drove an hour back to Wilmington to switch out something the same day that was wrong.

Both Cynthia and Tim made our experience stress free, we couldn't thank them enough for helping make our big day the fairytale it was!

Hey Lucie,
    Thank you so much for the kind words, it was truly our pleasure to be a small part of your big day. It is always a blessing to hear such good feedback about our staff and our service. Thank you again and we wish you both the very best...
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 07/22/2018
    L&L was so great! I changed my rentals about 1000 times and each time they were so accommodating. They also have everything you need and things you didn't even think that you might need! They also had my ceremony chairs set up early and they came back after the reception to pick everything back up. They were great!

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Shelby, Thank you so much for the kind words, we truly appreciate it. We were so happy to be a small part of your big day. We wish you both much happiness and thanks again...
    Alysse Married on 07/14/2018

Quality rentals

L&L was nice to work with. They sent me pictures when I asked what certain items looked like since I don't live in NC. They were also very helpful and understanding when I had to change my order a few times because of numbers changing.

Alysse,
    Thank You so much for the kind words, we truly appreciate them and your business. Congratulations and we wish you the very best...
  • F
    Frances Married on 06/09/2018
    L&L Rentals handled my daughter's outdoor wedding and they were GREAT!! Libby - in their main office - knew exactly what I needed - offered her expertise - had everything lined up and then they followed through as promised. I can't say enough about this amazing company. Weddings are stressful - but they took a lot of the stress off of my shoulders. They showed up on time, had everything set up and ready so that my "day of wedding planner" could do the finishing touches. I HIGHLY recommend this company!!!! Thank God I called them first!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all that you did!!

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Frances, thank you so very much for the kind words, we truly appreciate it. It's was totally our pleasure working with you on your daughters wedding and so happy we could be a small part. Thank you again and wish the new couple much happiness from all of us...
    Sam Married on 06/01/2018
    We were from out of town and chose L&L as our rental vendor for a beach house wedding. Even with us not being able to see the rentals in person, Cynthia was very helpful with picking our items. In the end we were extremely happy with the atmosphere that was created. We are very happy with our experience whether it was through email or phone call, or the day of. We would definitely recommend L&L.

Hey Sam,
    Thank you so much for the kind words and most of all, thank you for letting us be a small part of your big day, it was truly our pleasure. We wish you both the very best...
    Kayleigh Married on 04/14/2018
    L&L was perfect! We had to alter our final numbers several times and it was not a problem! We needed early delivery to our reception venue and L&L asked no questions and delivered the tables, linens, and chairs, etc. right on time! They were so easy and fun to work with and definitely made our wedding reception perfect!

Hey Kayleigh,
    Thank you so much for the kind words, we truly appreciate it, but most of all, thank you for letting us be a small part of your big day!
    Courtney Married on 08/05/2017
    We rented a tent from L & L rentals to protect our wedding guests from the sun during an outdoor cocktail ceremony in August. The employees at L & L were very responsive to our questions and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them for rental services!

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Courtney - Thank you for the kind review, we truly appreciate it. We are happy that you were pleased with our services and we wish you the very best...
    Thanks again!
    Kat Married on 07/14/2017
    My husband and I could not have been happier with our wedding rentals and our experience as a whole with L&L. They were very friendly, flexible, helpful and accommodating, despite the many changes to our invoice throughout the planning process. In addition, the week before the wedding, our planner was able to choose items to rent from their TV & movie prop warehouse that we incorporated into our decor for our reception, as I am a huge "One Tree Hill" fan. Every piece that we rented from L&L was of high quality and looked perfect at our wedding. We would highly recommend getting any and all wedding rentals from L&L!

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Kat, Thank You so much for the kind words, it was our pleasure. We are so happy that you found the specialty items at our Cape Fear Prop House that you were looking for as well... We wish you both the very best!