L&L Tent and Party Rentals Reviews

55 L&L Tent and Party Rentals Reviews
  • Lucie

Lucie Lawrence · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible!

Besides having the most amazing rentals available in the Wilmington area, the staff at L&L is incredible. Cynthia, our coordinator at L&L, made me feel like I was her number 1 priority throughout the entire planning process. She gave me wonderful advice, answered all of my questions, and went above and beyond what I expected. She even took pictures of different linens with the silverware we had chosen and emailed them to me to help me coordinate things back home. I live in St. Louis, and the wedding was in Ocean Isle Beach, so having a vendor that was able to keep me informed from so far away was fantastic.

The delivery driver, Tim, was so kind and helpful. He made sure everything was right, and even drove an hour back to Wilmington to switch out something the same day that was wrong.

Both Cynthia and Tim made our experience stress free, we couldn't thank them enough for helping make our big day the fairytale it was!

Sent on 10/16/2018

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Hey Lucie, Thank you so much for the kind words, it was truly our pleasure to be a small part of your big day. It is always a blessing to hear such good feedback about our staff and our service. Thank you again and we wish you both the very best...
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 07/22/2018

L&L was so great! I changed my rentals about 1000 times and each time they were so accommodating. They also have everything you need and things you didn't even think that you might need! They also had my ceremony chairs set up early and they came back after the reception to pick everything back up. They were great!

Sent on 07/22/2018

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Shelby, Thank you so much for the kind words, we truly appreciate it. We were so happy to be a small part of your big day. We wish you both much happiness and thanks again...
  • F

Frances · Married on 06/09/2018

L&L Rentals handled my daughter's outdoor wedding and they were GREAT!! Libby - in their main office - knew exactly what I needed - offered her expertise - had everything lined up and then they followed through as promised. I can't say enough about this amazing company. Weddings are stressful - but they took a lot of the stress off of my shoulders. They showed up on time, had everything set up and ready so that my "day of wedding planner" could do the finishing touches. I HIGHLY recommend this company!!!! Thank God I called them first!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all that you did!!

Sent on 07/29/2018

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Frances, thank you so very much for the kind words, we truly appreciate it. It's was totally our pleasure working with you on your daughters wedding and so happy we could be a small part. Thank you again and wish the new couple much happiness from all of us...

Sam · Married on 06/01/2018

We were from out of town and chose L&L as our rental vendor for a beach house wedding. Even with us not being able to see the rentals in person, Cynthia was very helpful with picking our items. In the end we were extremely happy with the atmosphere that was created. We are very happy with our experience whether it was through email or phone call, or the day of. We would definitely recommend L&L.

Sent on 07/13/2018

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Hey Sam, Thank you so much for the kind words and most of all, thank you for letting us be a small part of your big day, it was truly our pleasure. We wish you both the very best...

Kayleigh · Married on 04/14/2018

L&L was perfect! We had to alter our final numbers several times and it was not a problem! We needed early delivery to our reception venue and L&L asked no questions and delivered the tables, linens, and chairs, etc. right on time! They were so easy and fun to work with and definitely made our wedding reception perfect!

Sent on 04/17/2018

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Hey Kayleigh, Thank you so much for the kind words, we truly appreciate it, but most of all, thank you for letting us be a small part of your big day!

Courtney · Married on 08/05/2017

We rented a tent from L & L rentals to protect our wedding guests from the sun during an outdoor cocktail ceremony in August. The employees at L & L were very responsive to our questions and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them for rental services!

Sent on 01/17/2018

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Courtney - Thank you for the kind review, we truly appreciate it. We are happy that you were pleased with our services and we wish you the very best... Thanks again!

Kat · Married on 07/14/2017

My husband and I could not have been happier with our wedding rentals and our experience as a whole with L&L. They were very friendly, flexible, helpful and accommodating, despite the many changes to our invoice throughout the planning process. In addition, the week before the wedding, our planner was able to choose items to rent from their TV & movie prop warehouse that we incorporated into our decor for our reception, as I am a huge "One Tree Hill" fan. Every piece that we rented from L&L was of high quality and looked perfect at our wedding. We would highly recommend getting any and all wedding rentals from L&L!

Sent on 07/25/2017

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Kat, Thank You so much for the kind words, it was our pleasure. We are so happy that you found the specialty items at our Cape Fear Prop House that you were looking for as well... We wish you both the very best!

Deirdre · Married on 06/24/2017

The company is very responsive. We stopped by to look at the rentals and they were very helpful. The also have a lot of options and items. The delivered the rentals about an hour before we had requested and they picked them up on time. The set up was beautiful!

Sent on 06/27/2017

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Delrdre - Thank You so much for the positive review, we truly appreciate you taking the time to do so, but mostly for letting us be a small part of your big day. Congratulations and we wish you the very best...

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2017

L&L was great! We rented all of our linens, some tables, and a floor fan from them. Everything I ordered arrived the day of the wedding. I emailed them several times to adjust what I needed and they were very quick to respond! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/19/2017

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Thank You so much for the positive review and for letting us be small part of your event. It was truly our pleasure...

Abigail · Married on 04/01/2017

To say I had a blast planning my wedding with L&L Rentals does not come close to explaining it. My mom and I went in and the gals there were able to help us nail my vision perfectly! Even my mom thought my vision and color choices was odd before we went in, and L&L was able to pull it all together for us. I'm still getting compliments about the decor at my wedding and it was so much cheaper to rent them than having to buy everything. Will definitely use them again for future parties!

Sent on 04/06/2017

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Hey Abigall - Thank you so much for kind words, it was our pleasure working with you all and we are so happy it turned out just like you visioned it, and Thank You again for letting us be a part of your big day...

Melissa · Married on 03/11/2017

Thank you, L&L Tent and Party Rentals, for providing me with all of the linens and accessories that I needed for my wedding day!! They were easy to work with and everything looked great! :)

Sent on 07/20/2017

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Mellssa, once again - Thank You! It truly was our pleasure. We wish you both much happiness...
  • User7648596 · 1+ year ago

Jamey and Cynthia were a huge help with our wedding. Our schedule was tight because we decided to get married in a short amount of time. L&L made everything effortless on our part and made great suggestions. We were very happy!

Sent on 01/27/2017

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words and for letting us be a part of your special day. We wish you both lots of love and happiness as you begin this journey together...

Lisa · Married on 11/19/2016

My husband and I recently used L&L for rentals for our wedding. We rented linens, chargers, chairs, and tables from L&L, and the service and help we received was wonderful! We kept going back to their showroom and adding more rental items, and every time we went, the ladies were so friendly and helpful. After a while, keeping track of everything we needed to rent got a little confusing, so they even helped me sort out what rental was used for which purpose, just to make sure that I had everything I needed. Pick up was easy and they delivered the big things we couldn't transport ourselves! If we have a need for anything else to rent, we will definitely use L&L again!

Sent on 11/25/2016

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words and for letting us be a part of your big day... Congratulations and we truly wish you the best!

Karyn · Married on 09/24/2016

We used L&L for tables, chairs, linens and an arbor for our wedding. They were super accommodating as we could not decide on linen color. They even dropped off all items a day early! While they were unloading the truck they allowed us to open the linens and decide on the spot which ones to use (we chose plum) and the delivery guys brought the ivory linens back to the store with them on the truck, saving us time. Would recommend them to anyone needing even rentals.

Sent on 09/27/2016

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Thank You for such kind words - we are so happy we could be a part of your big day...

Erin · Married on 09/24/2016

L&L did a great job at my wedding. During my wedding planning process, this company actually switched names/companies but they did not skip a beat! Everyone I worked with throughout the process was very kind, accommodating, and helpful.

Sent on 02/06/2017

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Hey Erin, thank you so much for the kind words and for letting us be a part of your big day... We wish you guys the very best and thanks again...

Deanne · Married on 07/23/2016

I used L&L for my wedding. They were super accommodating and helpful in picking out the best options for me. We rented all of the dishes, utensils and water glasses from them. Along with benches for the ceremony and all of the linens. As my guest count kept changing they were very helpful in constantly updating my invoice for me. The day of, the delivery was promopt, the guys whom delivered the benches set them up for me and sought my approval on it before leaving. We noticed we had an issue with two of the table clothes when we put them on the tables, the gentleman made a phone call and had new linens to replace those two to us with in 20 minutes. I was extremely pleased with the service, their promtness, and how customer friendly all of the staff was.

Sent on 07/31/2016

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Deanne, Thank You so very much for kind words and positive feedback, and thank you for letting us be a part of your big day! We wish you two the very best!

Brittany · Married on 07/08/2016

L and L made planning our wedding so easy! They were very personable, enjoyable to work with and truly loved what they did! They're prices were great even though their selection may be slightly more limited than party suppliers. However they have plenty of options to make your day beautiful without the cost and rude service of the other guys! Definitely recommend this company and wouldn't go anywhere else for you big day!

Sent on 07/21/2016

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Thank You so much - we wish you both the very best!

Sarah · Married on 05/29/2016

We rented chargers from L&L for our wedding on 5/29. They were an absolute pleasure to work with. I'm from out of town and they sent me pictures of chargers via email. The customer service was great and they were prompt in their responses. The delivery was scheduled through our ceremony/reception venue and everything went great. They rented our ceremony chairs through L&L as well. Everything turned out beautifully and we were super pleased!

Preston · Married on 05/21/2016

The ladies at L&L tent and party rentals are professional and patient. They are good communicators and were very helpful throughout the wedding planning process. We were so happy with how well the Chivari chairs, farm tables, and linens looked on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/31/2016

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words - we wish you both much happiness!

Steven · Married on 12/28/2015

ETC came out to Carolina beach, set up and did everything we asked for our beach wedding. They were on time, we did not have to ask anything of them. ETC came out early for the set up and was reliable. Thank you for your professionalism and reliability. Highly recommended to anyone who needs an outdoor event set up.

Sent on 02/05/2016

L&L Tent and Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Steven! You and your lovely bride, Michelle, were a pleasure to work with. Congratulations! ~Your ETC Team

We were thrilled with the items we rented from ETC. Everything looked perfect and was delivered and set up promptly. Cynthia at ETC was a pleasure to work with! She helped us pick out just the right linens and dishes to compliment the vision we had for our special day.

I hired ETC rentals for ceremony chairs and delivery/pickup. They were very responsive when I had to make changes in the number of chairs and time of delivery. They were great to work with.

Mariah · Married on 09/12/2015

Everything arrived on time and it looked awesome!

• Taneia

Taneia · Married on 07/03/2015

We just want to say Thank You to the team of ETC. Our day looked wonderful thanks to all of the detail that you provided. From the sashes on the chairs to the beautiful curtain arch. We connected so well that I had your number on speed dial in my cell and my husband would say you talk with them like you have known them for years. That is how it felt, not once did you make me feel like I was being a pest, and I sincerely appreciate that.

Thanks again for going the extra mile.

We highly recommend ETC Party Rentals.

Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
    Marc & Taneia Lamar
    Est. 07.03.15

june · Married on 06/07/2015

We rented an arbor and chairs from Etc for our ceremony. Jamey was great to work with, very prompt with replies and accommodating with how we wanted the chairs set up. Everyone I spoke with in the office had a great personality too.