Party Suppliers and Rentals Reviews

• Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 10/19/2019

Great and Beautiful Quality

We used Party Suppliers for our linens and benches
    Though it rained during our ceremony, the benches were beautiful and exactly what we wanted
    The linens we picked were simple but the team knew how to add a little something extra to make them pop on our tables and stand out on the lawn

Sent on 10/28/2019

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2019

Pleasant to work with

I rented several different table linens and a sweetheart table from Party Suppliers. They had a large variety and I was easily able to find matches to my wedding colors. The rental process was easy and seamless.

Party Suppliers and Rentals 4
    Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Eliza

Eliza · Married on 07/27/2019

Reliable and Friendly!

Party Suppliers was so wonderful to work with! They had so many fantastic options for all budgets and were extremely easy to contact. Whenever we had a change, they were so friendly, accommodating and flexible. Day of the wedding, they dropped everything off and picked it all up seamlessly and I would absolutely recommend working with them!

Party Suppliers and Rentals 5
    Party Suppliers and Rentals 6
    Sent on 08/04/2019

Hi Eliza,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We can't thank you enough for allowing us to be a small part of your wedding day! Thank you for sharing a couple of photos! Your wedding looks absolutely beautiful! Thank you for selecting PSR for your wedding rentals! We appreciate the opportunity of your business! Congratulations to you and your husband! Wishing you love and happiness many years to come!

Kristen · Married on 07/20/2019

Great work!

This rental company is the best. They work with our venue often (Wrightsville Manor) so all we had to do was pick the color for all of our linens and add a few extra tables and chairs. Whenever I would change my mind about something I could just email them my changes. They would quickly change it and send me an updated invoice. Everything showed up perfectly at the venue and just as we had planned. They were quick and efficient with drop off and pickup. Overall, a great experience!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Hi Kristen,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled that everything went perfectly for your special day! We appreciate you choosing PSR to supply the rentals for your wedding! We look forward to seeing photos in the near future! Congratulations and best wishes for a lifetime of love an happiness!
  • Katie

Katie Robison · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Linens

Party Supply Rentals were wonderful to work with for our wedding with Fiore Fine Flowers. PSR was very responsive, organized, and budget aware. They had such beautiful options for table cloths, napkins, and all linens you could need. We were extremely satisfied with all of our rentals. We can not thank PSR enough! We would highly recommend Party Supply Rentals to anyone.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Hi Katie,

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a small part of your special day! We are overjoyed to hear that you were pleased with our services and selections! We wish you and your husband a lifetime of love and happiness! Congratulations and thank you for selecting PSR for your wedding rental needs!

Char Marker · Married on 03/17/2019

Party Suppliers

We rented outdoor benches and table linens from this vendor. They were so easy to work with! They were flexible when we needed to change a few things! Table clothes were lovely as were the benches and just what we expected! They dropped off and picked without me even knowing! We would reccomend them!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful experience

Party Suppliers was beyond easy to work with and incredibly flexible. We had to make changes to our order the day of our wedding due to weather conditions and they were so accommodating and helpful. Wonderful experience! Go with them!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Selenia · Married on 10/29/2017

Working with PSR was easy! They were super informative, friendly and accommodating. Not to mention they work with Wrightsville Manor so delivery/pick-up was easy peasy!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Ashton · Married on 10/06/2017

Party Suppliers was so easy to work with! They delivered and set-up. They had a beautiful selection to choose from as well. I highly recommend Party Suppliers for your needs.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Becca · Married on 09/29/2017

These guys have weddings in Wilmington down to a science. Excellent selection when it comes to linens, accessories, basically anything you can think of. We used them for table clothes, napkins, charger plates, dance floor, and tent pole covers at 128 South and do not have anything but positive feedback. They were super responsive during planning / leading up to the wedding, and coordinated with our venues to make sure we were all on the same page. I would highly suggest working with them!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Hi Becca,

First and foremost, congratulations on your recent wedding!! We would like to take a minute to sincerely thank you for allowing us the pleasure of being a part of your special day. We know you had a great selection of other vendors to choose from, and we appreciate you enstilling your trust with our services. We expect that your day was as perfect as you imaged! Congratulations, and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Tonya · Married on 05/20/2017

I absolutely loved working with Ashley and Amanda !! This was for sure one of my favorite vendors to work with!!! I had some issues that came up in the beginning with my wedding planning and had to change things on my paperwork a few times and they were so happy to assist with any changes I needed to make. They have such a wonderful selection of rental items!! They were very prompt with the delivery process and I honestly am so very glad I chose Party Suppliers and Rentals to be apart of my wedding day!!! They made my day even more spectacular cause they were apart of it!!! Love them so much!! Thank you Ashley and Amanda for everything!!! You ladies are the BEST!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Kimberly · Married on 05/06/2017

Had everything I needed for my wedding day and were super helpful when changes and adjustments needed to be made!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Katie · Married on 12/03/2016

PSR was so easy to work with -- after we selected our items, we basically didn't have to worry about anything further. Delivery and pickup wereseamless. Thanks so much!

Sent on 01/22/2017

We used Party Suppliers for our rehearsal dinner and our our wedding. We rented these beautiful purple satin napkins for the wedding that looked amazing and china for the rehearsal dinner. It was easy to pick up and just as easy to drop off. Would definitely do business with them again.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Megan · Married on 10/28/2016

Linens, place settings and tables were not a priority until I walked into Party Suppliers and saw the incredible selection and beautiful table displays in the shop. At first I thought basic linens and plates would be fine but was inspired by the beautiful displays and pleasantly surprised when I discovered we could actually afford some of the gorgeous elements. The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable and the selection was great!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/10/2016

We got married at a private home, which meant we had to rent everything! Party Suppliers has a wide variety of options and included affordable options. Our planners from a Pop of Pretty recommended them and she worked with them to make our wedding perfect! They were very quick with setting up and breaking down their rentals. Our day was beautiful and stress-free.

Sent on 10/31/2016
  • User6819636 · 2+ years ago

Party suppliers did a fantastic job at our wedding! Everything was set up perfectly and we absolutely LOVED our tent. It was perfect. Thanks for all of our hard work making our wedding so perfect!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Alaethea · Married on 05/20/2016

Friendly & accommodating--which when you are planning your wedding yourself is one of most important things when choosing a vendor. Definitely recommend for rentals for your wedding!

Sent on 05/28/2016

One stop shop! They have everything you need and more. The quality and price of supplies are unbeatable. They are well respected and came highly recommended. They have long standing relationships with all vendors. Every customer is greeted with a smile and assisted immediately. I had the pleasure of working with Ashley who went above and beyond to make experience special. I can't say enough positive things about this company!!!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 03/25/2016

Hannah and the people at Party Suppliers were wonderful!! They worked seamlessly with our venue 128 South and our coordinator Jennifer Rosetti to make sure we had everything we needed for our big day!! We made so many additions and subtractions from our original order that I'm surprised they didn't charge us an annoyance fee!! They were accommodating in allowing more than one person to contribute to paying the bill and at the last minute when my coordinator discovered that I had forgotten to order napkins they were able to come up with them and my coordinator picked them up the morning of the wedding. Another small plus was after we were charged for a table cloth that got wax on it, we found out that they donate them to the animal shelter for bedding if we don't want them. What a great idea!!!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/26/2015

Party suppliers are great. They have an huge selection to chose form and very accommodating. We rented everything we needed from them and I couldn't have been more please with the quality of the rentals. The week of our wedding, the weather was calling for rain, Party suppliers meant me at my venue and helped us tent the entire venue. It turned out amazing and the event was perfect, they saved the day! I would recommend Party suppliers to anyone who needs rentals.

Sent on 10/20/2015
  • Emillie

Emillie · Married on 09/05/2015

I used Party Suppliers for minor rentals at my wedding: chargers and centerpieces. I went into their showroom to browse and they have SO much to choose from! I will be definitely be using them for future events.

Sent on 10/02/2015
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 12/31/2014

Party Suppliers were amazing, particularly for our New Years Eve wedding! They had everything there on time, and it was beautiful! Not only was everything we rented perfect, they went above and beyond and had to work on New Years Day (a day they've never had to work) to come pick up all of our rentals. We appreciated this SO MUCH, and knew what a pain that must have been! They did it without hesitation, and for that we are so grateful! Would recommend!!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Ester · Married on 09/13/2014

Ashley was amazing, the last thing you want to worry about in an outdoor wedding is rain but even though a tent wasn't in the "plan a" having them provide a beautiful tent as "plan b" made our wedding day go off without a hitch. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Ann-Marie · Married on 08/17/2014

We had originally ordered some table cloths online to try and save some money and possibly resell after the wedding. This ended in disaster, the color was nowhere near what we were looking for and was more of a hot pink.

With only a few weeks until the wedding we were able to visit this establishment and look through all of their options. They were able to walk us through what they had to offer and we found exactly what we were looking for. The price was very good and in the end worth it.

When we picked up the table cloths they were pressed and hung. This ensured that on our wedding day they wouldn't be wrinkled and would be just as beautiful as I had hoped and they were.

I would recommend using this company, they were friendly, fit our budget and very helpful at the last minute.

Sent on 01/19/2015